Closed Thread
Page 57 of 93 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    How many weeks will you be on induction day Goldie?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    38 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How are you feeling? Excited, scared, nervous? All of the above?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Struggling so much today. Thanks for sharing about your cramps Kate. Did they feel really strong like AF? Mine do on and off which worries me. Just had the strangest sharp stabbing feeling for a minute or 2 on right side, nothing like cramping. Oh how I wish it means something good is going on in there! My nerves worry me, as I get constant butterflies & stomach flips like someone is giving me a fright but fs told me my nerves will not affect outcome, just make me feel bad. I try to remind myself that where I feel the nerves in my stomach is nowhere near my uterus, so hopefully won't spit anything out! If I'm pregnant I'm pregnant already, and if I'm not I'm not already iykwim...no amount of nerves will change that, and I guess I would not be human to not have nerves. Doing better than in past, but hitting about this time has me losing it!!
    Last edited by lissyloulou; 21-05-2013 at 13:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone else have terrible cramps near BT and still get a positive result? Just looking for any hope right now! I am 15 dpo but bt not til 17 dpo on thurs and can't test as last pregnyl shot was on Saturday. It would not be out of system yet would it?? Scared to test and put jinx on myself, although I know as said above I'm either preg or not, no changing it now. Has anyone else has a true hpt positive after a pregnyl shot and how many days after shot did it show if you can recall?

TK - I'm cracking!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kate, I'm having bub at John Flynn.

Betty, excuse my language but I'm ****ting myself! I'm super excited too, so I have a lot of mixed emotions right now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lissy yes my cramps were really bad. I think Jen also had cramps too before her BFP - could be a good sign of implantation?? No idea whether the injection would be out of your system - I've never POAS!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mustangkt For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (21-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I've finally cracked and bought tests (only way I held off thus far was none in house!)...so tomorrow morning it is (who am I kidding surely I'm gonna be a crazy idiot and do one now at work!!). I can't feel any worse and I don't think the stress is good for me, even if I extinguish the last bit of hope with a big fat neg tomorrow morn as least I can be put out of my misery until thurs morn. Eeek!!

Kate, thanks again. It's helping this crazy soul right now!!

Goldie - just want to say wow!!! I love to hear your updates and can't wait to see a pic of your beautiful little bub...only a few sleeps!!! I have written back to everyone's kind replies to my long posts, will get it posted soon when I can get this head sorted! I got interrupted when writing it a few days ago so had to save it on desktop to finish, and since then have managed to keep off computer for sanity's sake! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh lissy I'm so excited, nervous, scared, anxious (and any other feeling there could possibly be) for you right now!
    Thank you for your kind words, I really don't like posting anything about myself here because i feel so sad for all the other girls who are still struggling, so it really does mean a lot that everybody is so supportive still

QFG girls, My sister in law is going to start at QFG in the next couple months to try for her second bub as now she's had her second ectopic and lost her second Fallopian tube. Unfortunately they are struggling to come up with the money they need upfront so we are lending them their Medicare rebate portion so they can get started. I has a look at the costing sheet they gave her, but the Medicare rebate seems a lot lower than I got so I think that they haven't included the safety net rebate in that as well? Is that correct? Because according to the fee sheet they would be out of pocket approx $5000, whereas I was only out of pocket apprx $3500 but paid roughly the same amount upfront. Can anyone confirm this for me?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Goldie77 For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (21-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Goldie - this cycle we paid just over $8,500 & got about $5,300 back so roughly $3,500. Who is your sister-in-laws FS?

Lissy have you tested?