Closed Thread
Page 53 of 93 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoooo that is so fantastic Kate I am so happy for you CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been refreshing this site every few minutes for the last 2 hours just waiting for your news!!! I am so happy that Flynny, your positive affirmations and your determination got you your BFP. And what GREAT numbers. That is beyond perfect. Sending you big warm happy hugs Kate. Are they blood testing you in 2 days time? Or just next week given your top score?

Lissy welcome/welcome back - we will all be here barracking for you on your 2WW also.

What a happy day :-)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TK Wishing For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (16-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Repeat bloods next Thurs - keeping progesterone as is just to be safe too.

I saw Jo this morning & she said they did a preg test in the clinic this morning & has been dying to call me all day but I asked for after 3 so I'd be home! They are so cute

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Kate so happy for you! Your positivity has given you your BFP, fantastic numbers too!! And also yay for feeling sick!! X x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Lissy Like you I remember the old girls like Teags and Kalliope and wonder how they're going, I never joined back then either. It's a hard journey, which makes you feel very alone, no matter how much support you have, I'm so glad that you've joined us now, and ramble away as much as you like.
    I hope Wazza and the immunologist are the key for you, (sorry if i misunderstood if you are not seeing them both). we were going to see him if this last cycle had not worked.
    Have my fingers crossed that your lucky number does it for you and you get a great anniversary present X

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefuljen For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    way to go Kate!!!! that is awesome, and those numbers whoa!! please send some of your positive vibes my way lol...i loved your comment this morning something like 'i think therefore i AM pregnant'...it has inspired me to think as positively as i can until my own BT. enjoy this wonderful evening with your hubby, what an incredible day for you

and thankyou for the warm welcome ladies, it's already teared me up at work along with Kate's news...

thanks Goldie, i have been following your story too, i remember you getting your bfp on the first go and i've got to be honest i was so jealous!! partly in a good way, like i was happy another woman didn't have to go through what i was going through, but i can't lie, it's always a tough feeling being left behind. but i am in a much better head space these days and have accepted whatever path we need to take to have our children instead of comparing my experience with others. hopefully i will join you in pregnancy land soon enough

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Kate those numbers are crazy good! If you hadn't only had one transferred I'd be calling twins -- but they can split you know! Amazing stuff, I know that you're probably now feeling a whole new set of stress and worry but try to just enjoy it. So very happy for you, congratulations!!

Lissy I've actually seen some of your posts on the reproductive immunology thread as I posted there once or twice when Dr Ong wanted me to have Intralipids but I couldn't due to a peanut allergy. I actually even checked your signature to verify that you weren't actually a friend of mine whose story is quite similar to yours!! This process does mess with your head and sometimes you want to talk to everyone about it and sometimes you want to tell everyone to eff off! I've also sometimes felt jealous (and almost resentful if I'm honest) of people who got their BFP first go (even though I know they must have had a tough journey already to be doing IVF in the first place) but on the flip side I've also felt guilty that it only took two goes for me and some people take so many more! I think the gamut of emotions is pretty normal and in the end you just need to be kind to yourself. good luck in the last few days of your 2ww.

Hi to everyone else too. It's been quiet lately and it's nice to 'see' everyone!
    Jen how is motherhood?
    Goldie when are you being induced?
    TK what's your next step, and when is your Kate due?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whoop whoop congrats Kate!! Awesome news!
    Got to love The power of positive thinking! Xo
    Hi lissy welcome back and good luck on your next journey!! Xo

11. The Following User Says Thank You to newmummy2b For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrtulations Kate. That's such wonderful news and very much deserved xxx

Lissy, I understand how hard it must be that a random person comes along, gets a positive and moves on. I understand how lucky I was, I don't ever take that for granted. I also know that I probably don't deserve to be in this thread as I haven't experienced anything like any of you girls have, I just love following the rest of you all and being there when you all get your positives, and slowly but surely everybody seems to eventually get theirs. I will send out all of my positive vibes to you xxx

Betty, not sure when I'm going to be induced. Maneesh always said 38 weeks which would be a week and a half from now but now he wants to try to push it out till 39 weeks to make sure my body is ready to avoid a Caesarian. But he will just assess me every week and see how we go. I just pray that I'll go into labour naturally and it won't come to that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Goldie I'm super glad you're here.

Do you mind me asking why Dr Singh wants to induce you?