Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'll keep everything crossed for you Kate xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Kate x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning girls

I'm going to be a self fulfilling prophecy so I am pregnant.

That is my mantra today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Man I read that quickly and got all excited! That's ok, I'll save my excitement for later when it's confirmed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did the same thing Betty.

Good luck Kate! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    i just want to say a big good luck to Kate too!

i have been lurking on this thread for so long i can't even remember if i ever posted here sometime in the past couple of years or it was a figment of my imagination

i stopped posting on BH for most of last year while we took a break, but always continued to read your progress. it became too painful to join monthly threads after repeated failures and i really isolated. jen, i have watched your cycles and then your amazing bfp to your beautiful baby girl being born. TK, i have followed your cycles and ultimate success with joy too. betty, a fellow dr ong patient , i have followed your recent joy too. then there were many others earlier on, jessesgirl and teags whose stories were the 2 reasons i ended up at dr ong. i was a patient of kee for awhile until recently having just moved to dr wazza in brisbane. we loved dr ong, but unfortunately we need a far more aggressive treatment protocol now involving an immunologist in sydney, which although kee was potentially willing to go along with we felt we needed a change. also commuting from brisbane to gold coast was ok short term, but as the cycles progressed it took it's toll.
    my parents live at runaway bay and other family at burleigh so i kind of class myself as a brissie & gold coast girl as i spend a lot of time there on weekends.

i don't really know where i fit in anymore having just jumped back on BH this past month. i joined an immunology thread which i absolutely love, but all the ladies are scattered all over oz so never really a chance for catch up etc. and i have been clogging up the thread with all my cycle & life issues, when it should really just be about our immmune treatment. i even looked on when you all met for coffee the last couple of times and almost got the courage up to put my hand up, but was not coping well and keeping to myself.

anyway, i'm back on BH and trying to reach out for support so here i am. currently in the TWW, 7 more sleeps to BT but who's counting!!
    this is our 11th cycle in total (including iui's) which is my favourite number, our transfer was on saturday the 11th and our BT is the day before our wedding anniversary - so no pressure!!!! but just saying, please god let this be it!!

i admire you so much kate for your strength with no POAS!! i have been a POAS addict, but sorry TK you might have another one who holds out to BT here too lol...it's just cause my last dose of pregnyl will be this saturday, and then BT on the thursday so not much point testing before then. i've done the whole testing with pregnyl every day and watching it leave your system, but it was so painful last time not seeing the line come back i think i will try my best to leave it alone (we are not there yet though and i am prone to change!)

anyway, hi to all, and anyone i didn't mention, i have read your story too no doubt. just a forewarning i am a real waffler, and get massive verbal diahhrea all the time so i hope i don't annoy anyone too much with my ramblings
    Last edited by lissyloulou; 16-05-2013 at 15:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lissy. Best of luck for your BT.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Goldie77 For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (16-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lissy

Welcome back xx Although my journey hasn't been as long I like all the girls here have felt isolated at some stage. I've sat back & avoided this site at times too but knowing that they are always here for support does give me comfort - esp when the people in my 'real world' don't get it. I wish you all the best for this cycle & hope the wait hadn't been too hard.;

Girls positive affirmations really do work - what the mind believes the body achieves! We have finally got our BFP & by big I mean massive! HCG 330ish & Progesterone over 1000! These levels are even better than when I first fell last year!! I was feeling really sick last night & today (haven't only managed 3 slices toast) maybe the nausea has set in!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mustangkt For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (16-05-2013)