Closed Thread
Page 50 of 93 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My GTT result was 8.9 and I think they want you to be under 7??
    Yep I've been told they will get me to express a few days before my induction date, they only need a very small amount to be able to regulate bubs sugar levels. So they said even if I can only get a few drops then that's ok.
    Yes I've had to be very strict with my diet as my levels were so borderline which is why I've ended up on insulin cause they kept bumping up even after I was almost completely cutting out all carbs. The insulin was a blessing as I was able to start eating a more balanced diet again. Even now on insulin my levels can still be just under what they want them to be so I can't afford to be relaxed at all with my diet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My result after the GTT wasn't very high either, don't remember exact number. I pretty much did low GI and followed diabetes recipes.

My OB told me to go into the hospital and see a LC. I just walked in there with no appt and no referral and the midwives helped me out, found the LC and she talked me through it all then and there. She also came and checked on me after the birth which was lovely. All the midwives were very supportive about expressing! I think all up I got about 5 1ml syringes!
    So I'd just pop in there Tracey, or you could ring to check that she is there, I'm pretty sure she's there on Thursdays. I think I lucked out when I walked in

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you feeling Kate? Is the wait going quickly for you? Will you do any HPT's?

TK

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Feeling a bit flat today - been in bed for the most of it. I've got some cramps & pain too - had it a bit yesterday too. I'm really hoping its just gas!! I get quite sore after meals cause I feel so full. I've also been getting a few hot sweats! Went to shops Wed & yesterday & felt all hot & weird! I had my 2nd HCG injection yesterday too - not sure if these symptoms are from that or not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah maybe the HCG injections are aggravating your swollen ovaries, a mild hyper-stimulation. Are you drinking lots of water and having heaps of protein? I am glad you are resting up. Not too much longer to wait now. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    If anyone is interested, i found this on the work intranet, qld health Facebook page is having midwives online tomorrow to answer any questions anyone might have:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/queen...09028882538533

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Mother's Day ladies hope you have a lovely day xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am having heaps of water - waking a few times during the night to pee as it really hurts if I hold it!!! I was taking sustagen too but it was making me really bloated so just making sure my diet it good. I really only eat meat, eggs & veg only so hoping enough protein. Jen I've had pineapple & kiwi fruit too!!

Went to mass this morning (my DH & I took my parents in law for M day as she goes every week) & I was praying like I've never prayed before!!
    Last edited by mustangkt; 12-05-2013 at 17:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd guess the injections may have aggravated you, that and the embryo snuggling in hard!!

Hehe hope they do the trick!! Thinking of you!! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope your beautiful prayers are already answered with a strong emby growing inside. Three more sleeps..!!!!