Closed Thread
Page 5 of 93 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    EJ - Congrats...a boy! Enjoy the fun part...shopping!

Mustang and Full of hope sending you all the good vibes I can for your cycles...IVF can be such a rocky road I hope you've got all the luv and support you need around you right now.

Betty - Yay another milestone! so pleased for you.

Trace and Kate - have you started that shopping yet? I've already started shopping round...I like a bargain LOL. I had my scan at the women's ultrasound is it? In Lawson st Southport.

AFM: 12 week scan went well. Bub was not really interested in being social but got a couple of good shots. OB appoint this pm has totally confused me I must admit. But I'll get my head around what I want to do eventually.

Hope all you other ladies are well.

Nic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI #3

Great news ErinJess!

Confused how Nic? Do you mean birth options or other??

Haven't bought a doppler yet -- keep reading about people not being able to find a hb til 11 or 12 weeks? Am quite sure if I bought one now I would only try and use it and frustrate myself in the process!! I'll go back and see Dr O in another 2 weeks or so, will probably get a scan then, and then have my NT scan a couple of weeks after that and I actually booked an obstetrician for week 12. I ended up booking in with Dr Singh after reading what people had to say on here, and talking to both Dr O and my friend whose two babies he delivered.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Gc- great to hear your scan went well! What sort of things are you feeling confused about, anything we can help with?

Afm- lol does anyone else drive themself nuts thinking you may be sabbotaging your cycle? I just had a boiling hot shower as its raining and cold and then thought afterwards oh my gosh!! Im not suppose to overheat in hot bathes etc and could that have ruined my chances!? Lol crazy i know...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by fullofhope View Post

Afm- lol does anyone else drive themself nuts thinking you may be sabbotaging your cycle? I just had a boiling hot shower as its raining and cold and then thought afterwards oh my gosh!! Im not suppose to overheat in hot bathes etc and could that have ruined my chances!? Lol crazy i know...
    Only every 5 minutes!! Totally normal!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyW View Post
    Only every 5 minutes!! Totally normal!
    Lol thank goodness, i feel so ridiculous!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies hope you are all doing well sounds like everything is going good for us all.....

Betty ..time is flying cant believe your nearly nine weeks already Im glad everything is going strong for you..

TK ... congrats a GILR!!! you guys always sound so calm with your pregnancy its nice hope we all get to that stage lol I'm just hanging for my 20w scan now to make sure everything is still on track glad i got the doppler though its made me not worry so much...

fullofhope... everything is sounding good for you progesterone is horrid hope you don't have to be on it for too long we're funny creatures really ay when it comes to worrying about stuff lol having a hot shower im sure is fine i love hot showers when its cold and getting all snuggled up ... baby dust for you lovely its our year remember that and this forum has so much love and support its awesome to be apart of.

mustangkate .... hope your transfer goes well sending some positive baby dust its a good year this year so I'm sure you will be fine.. positive thinking all round makes for a positive result

GCnic ... thanks for your support and kind words had a massage today it was unreal feel so relaxed saw a chiropractor too and im way out of line im 4 kg heaver on one side of my body so that explains the sore back glad your 12w scan went well that was my scarest scan lol i glad its over all up hill from here yay let our bumps grow!!!

EJ ... its nice to know some of us do still make BOYS everyone i know that is pregnant or have ha bubs lately have had girls!!! congrats... have you got names sorted???

Sorry if i have missed anyone but i hope you are all doing well!! lots of luck and baby dust

As you know Im off to nz on the 1st march very excited i get to see my family and spend some time with my little nieces, then i come home to my man so that will be nice well for the week that he is home for anyway.
    22 march is our 20w scan so im looking forward to seeing our little munchkin again and finding out what colours i can decorate the nursery with lol...cant believe ill be 16w on saturday its gone quite quick considering just hope the rest of the time goes quick cause i cant wait to meet our little one. thanks to you all for the support so far i'm glad i joined this forum couldn't have "meet" nicer women!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Betty, you won't regret seeing dr Singh, he's amazing! I might bump into you there one day!

Fullofhope, I went 4WD with hubby straight the day after I got my home positive, I kept jumping out of the car when I got bumpy cause I was scared I was going to dislodge the embryo or something....how stupid did I feel since we were 4WDing, I ended up walking most of the way! Don't be too hard on yourself.

Newmummy, I have put some ribs out of alignment in my back too so I know how you feel. Thank god for physios!
    After you hit that 12w mark, time does fly! And it just keeping flying, your going to meet your little one before you know it. I keep thinking, wow I only have 15w left! And now my OB appts are only 4 weeks apart, I find that makes the time go even quicker!

ErinJess, congratulations on your little guy!

Thanks
    Reviews

Nic, glad your scan went well. Is there anything we can help you with about your OB appt??

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie77 View Post
    Betty, you won't regret seeing dr Singh, he's amazing! I might bump into you there one day!

Fullofhope, I went 4WD with hubby straight the day after I got my home positive, I kept jumping out of the car when I got bumpy cause I was scared I was going to dislodge the embryo or something....how stupid did I feel since we were 4WDing, I ended up walking most of the way! Don't be too hard on yourself.

Newmummy, I have put some ribs out of alignment in my back too so I know how you feel. Thank god for physios!
    After you hit that 12w mark, time does fly! And it just keeping flying, your going to meet your little one before you know it. I keep thinking, wow I only have 15w left! And now my OB appts are only 4 weeks apart, I find that makes the time go even quicker!

ErinJess, congratulations on your little guy!
    Sorry i missed u in my post .... Omg 15w isn't far away are u nervous yet lol??

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Ladies, do any of you have a really good GP that you would recommend?? I have had some shockers here on the coast I can't believe how hard it is to find a good GP..I have recently found quite a good one but it takes two weeks to get into him so would like another option..
    And seriously what is with this weather, I have been stuck inside with my little man for week now and am getting cabin fever my place is really small so it makes it so much worse, enough with the rain already Gold Coast !!!