Closed Thread
Page 4 of 93 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI #3

Oh my goodness the Versace !!! Is that only if you have a vaginal birth and how long do you stay there for and what hospital are you birthing in??? Sorry for all the questions but if I manage to fall pregnant with a second then that sounds great I hated being in hospital and the food was horrendous

Thanks
    Reviews

We are booked into pindara, I'm not sure if it applies to both vaginal and c section births, i didn't read anything about it in the brochure.

Upon booking the regal suite which allows your partner to stay with all meals included they move you to the Versace with a midwife for your last 2 nights if you are recovering well.

We live 50mins from the hospital so had also planned on booking the suite for the extra $480 so my partner wouldn't have to travel back and fourth each day, being kicked out to the Versace isn't so bad either so they can make more room on the ward.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

TK - transfer is booked for the 25th - feeling a bit down and I'm still getting my headaches. Trying to think positively but just getting nervous I think.

x

Thanks
    Reviews

We are going with the Pindara regal suite too. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Just saw your post Kate. It would be hard to relax given your experience last time but hang in there because there is a chance this one is your baby. Stranger things have happened. We have all felt hopeless and like it will never work and then suddenly it does. Less than a week to go. What have you got on this week? Any distraction is a good distraction during weeks like this. Sending u hugs xx

Tk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by mustangkt View Post
    Hi girls,

TK - transfer is booked for the 25th - feeling a bit down and I'm still getting my headaches. Trying to think positively but just getting nervous I think.

x
    Like TK says, feeling upset beforehand is normal -- I felt totally meh before this cycle and spent days crying during the 2ww because I wasn't convinced it wouldn't work. Hang in there. Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

My scan today looked good! Bub had doubled in size since last week and Dr said it all seemed good. Measuring 8+5, so 3 days ahead.

How you doing FullOfHope???

Thanks
    Reviews

That's great news about your scan Betty!

Afm we found out we are having a baby boy! Just as we had suspected, so very happy. Let the shopping begin.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wowee, versace transfer sounds good! Lol

Betty- thats amazing news! so happy for you, do you have another scan coming up?

Erin jess- yay! Boys a bundles of adventure lol! glad all is well..

Afm- yesterday and today went so fast up until tonight lol. Im only 1dpo and I am so going to go nuts waiting, almost forgot i have to take the progestrone suppositories tonight though lol, im on a much much lower dose than last time, only 200mg a day this time...

Hope everyone is going well!

Thanks
    Reviews

Betty - that is fantastic news about your little bub!!! So glad it's going well for you. The 12 weeks will be up sooner than you think. Are you starting to relax a little? Did u buy a Doppler? When is your next scan?

EJ - yeah a boy!! How exciting. Its lovely knowing isn't it. I just get more and more excited

Fullofhope - big fingers crossed this is it for you!! Hope the 2 wk wait flies by. It's sucky all the waiting hey. Did u buy any extra amps of this new donor or just the one?

Tk