Closed Thread
Page 39 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls!

Thanks for all your well wishes! A week has gone by already, I can't believe it!! We have named our little girl Isabelle Marie Agnes, she is just perfect.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1366100926.037488.jpg

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1366100953.663874.jpg

Sorry for no personals, but am thinking of you, hope you are all doing well, and I wish for you all to experience this one day soon

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awwwwwww! Adorable Jen, so thrilled for you! Xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Jen your little bubba is just gorgeous & I love the name. Can't wait till I get to have one of my own x

Betty welcome back, hope you had a great holiday & are feeling ok.

TK welcome back! Can't help you with numbers, my AMH was 9.3 I think & I've never been tested for FSh that I know off!!

AFM so been on Lucrin for about 1.5 weeks, have a scan on Thurs & due to start the other injections Friday. I'm doing ok, have been quite tired but I had a head cold for a week & then got my AF after stopping the pill which probably contributes. My mum took me shopping on Sat & bought some new pj pants so I'm in them as much as I can be . Jen I'm also keeping my feet warm! My acupuncturist said to use a warm foot bath with lavender oil @ night to keep my feet warm. Meant to do good things for the spleen, kidney & uterus!! Egg collection booked for 1 May.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kate there's nothing like new pj pants, am glad that you are resting up. I honestly believe in warm feet and the benefits, any success I've had had been in winter when I always have slippers or socks on, may sound silly but I think you can get stuck on something and it means something, and mine was having warm feet.... Anyway I'll stop rambling!
    Have everything crossed for this cycle X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Jen she is beautiful that's one name we have chosen too. I'm so clucky can't wait for all the other babies to arrive!! And my own of course. Xoxox thanks for sharing with us..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has any one found a good place to get maternity clothes? I'm struggling to find anything nice and I have a 40th party to go to beginning of next month and want to look nice??? Help

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I got a few things from Asos (online) with free shipping.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BettyW For This Useful Post:

newmummy2b  (17-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by helstar2303 View Post

fullofhope have you done IUI and have you fallen pregnant? What's the process and costs if you don't mind me asking.
    Hey helstar, I don't mind at all . yes I've so far done 2 full rounds of IUI and a couple of cancelled ones we didn't go through with. I have one child already but not conceived through IUI, miraculously conceived naturally. The process is really different for everyone... I have friends who go for a scan and blood test around day 12 and Insemination occurs very soon after as soon as they ovulate. I on the other hand have PCOS and do not ovulate on my own so I start the round with 5 days of clomid then approx day 10 I start bloods and scans until I have a large enough follicle, then have the Ovidrel?? needle I think it is, to ovulate, insemination is the following day and I start Progestrone for the following 2 weeks until blood test... Costs for me range between $2000 and $2600 per cycle (this includes frozen donor sperm). All medication is included aside from clomid with my clinic also (QFG).

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fullofhope For This Useful Post:

helstar2303  (17-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jen- She is adoreable... How I can't wait for that beautiful squishy newborn cuddles again oneday...

Thanks
    Reviews
    She's beautiful Jen, congratulations again, I'm sure you both must be so proud!

Newmummy, try seed at harbour town. I haven't actually purchased anything there myself but I've had a browse and they seem to have a fair bit. I personally don't like purchasing clothes online because I have a funny shape and really need to try stuff on, but if you can then try mamaway, little expensive but they have so much to choose from.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Goldie77 For This Useful Post:

newmummy2b  (17-04-2013)