Closed Thread
Page 38 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    She is so sweet Helen. Whatever your decision for the future is, at least you can be proud of your beautiful little family.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Goldie77 For This Useful Post:

helstar2303  (16-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a cutie girl Helen! Love watching kids try blow out candles it's the funniest!! Xoxox

4. The Following User Says Thank You to newmummy2b For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies check out mocka.com.au they have some cool stuff for nurserys, kids and adults!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok thanks newmummy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi girls,

Got back from OS Friday. Had a fun holiday, morning sickness decided to set in now though... So I spent a lot of time feeling sick and tired! Ah well, was nice to spend time lying about in the pool and not feel like there was something better I should be doing!

Sorry this cycle didn't work Helstar, but you do have a gorgeous little girl! Do you think you'll try IUI?

How is everyone else going?

Xoxoxo

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BettyW For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jen- a huge big Congratulations!! I hope both you & bub are doing really well!

Sorry im not around much lately, my cycle is completely messed up, i will be trying for another IUI when my body is ready again though and i hope you are all doing really well .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear you had a nice holiday Betty!
    Nice to hear from you fullofhope, I really hope your cycles corrects itself soon so you can start again soon

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    BettyW I think I'd like to give the IUI a go. We have 12 straws of frozen sperm in storage. Just not sure if the process and costs.

fullofhope have you done IUI and have you fallen pregnant? What's the process and costs if you don't mind me asking.

thanks everyone for the thoughts, I have moved on from my mc's though it does get to me sometimes. Told dh I want another baby and he said we'll keep trying, I look at my daughter and she just makes it all good again. We bought her birthday present today too. She can't wait to get on it! It's a scooter for ages 5+ she's not a normal child lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone - I'm back... have been so snowed at work. Its been yuk.

Jen - so super excited about the safe arrival of your beautiful baby girl!! Enjoy every minute xxx In the months to come when you are settled and in a good space, it would be great to meet up and have a cuddle!!!

Helstar - so sorry your last round didn't work out for you. It is hard, but yet you sound so strong. I am amazed by your positive attitude. We have done IUI before. It costs about $1,000 before medicare rebate, depending on what medication you have. We just used clomid tablets to stimulate the folicles. Others (Erin/Jess) had injections.

Betty - I'm glad you had a great trip!! Are you starting to show yet? Hope the morning sickness stays away.

Kate - how are the lucrin injections going? You would have bottomed out last week sometime wouldn't you? That was the part Kate found the hardest. When do you get onto the Gonal F Pen? What date was egg pick up again? Early May? I am right behind you on this round girl. Keep that mind focused on your aspirations, and good on you for taking up those flexible work hours! Sometimes is the little things that make the difference I reckon. When do you see Flynny next?

AFM - Kate is doing great. 28 weeks tomorrow and time is going by quickly. I can't believe we will have a little girl soon!! She had her first braxton hicks last night (I got so excited).

As you know we have started the ball rolling with the tests, counselling for donor sperm etc. so I can try and get pregnant with baby 2 once baby 1 is a few months old. We ideally would like them 12 months apart so we can overlap our maternity leave etc. I had an AMH test 2 years ago before we started on Kate's pregnancy journey to make sure things were OK in my department. It came back as 24 so all looked great. I recently had a full round of bloods, AMH was 23.6 (so looking great) but my FSH was 12. I only found out yesterday and was quite shocked. It seems really inconsistent with my AMH test. You would think if my AMH is high/good, my FSH should be low/good (like 7). Can any of you remember what your FSH and AMH were? I don't really know how to feel. We always thought I'd be "easy" to get me pregnant. I am a bit scared that we will relive this journey again.... We see Flynny in 2 weeks time so will be good to see what he thinks of the results. I guess we will wait and see.

TK

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks TK! I will definitely look into it after our USA trip (if we have any money left!) did you use frozen or fresh sperm? And obviously you have had a success I only had crinone and pregnyl.

How do you councel for sperm donors? I'm not sure of the process of donating but I have a friend who we were going to give some of our sperm to, and her wife was going to carry, had the drugs etc but then their donor pulled out. Now her wife had to have a hysterectomy??? And all of it was taken out so no hope unless my friend carries, but she doesn't want to.

I can't remember my numbers I will try find it in my paper work if I have it. I hope it all goes well for you