Closed Thread
Page 37 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Jen that is fantastic news hope you are enjoying all those yummy newborn cuddles :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today Helstar :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Jen on your beautiful arrival on your girl x they are the best! haha here's me saying that when I wanted another boy, and when I found out about my daughter and when she entered this world, I wouldn't take it back. She is awesome!! I love my boy too but he's at that age he's probably going to go through puberty soon! No more cute, but he is handsome!

girls I'm out no more frosties but having chats to hubby about IUI?? Who's had it and did it work? And what's the cost?

We have frozen sperm in storage. But dh is happy to go ahead with a full cycle and the fresh tesa/pesa if I want. But probably not with that kind of funds at this time.... Sigh! Well I'll be heading to the USA soon so won't need to worry about pregnancy in the early months. Still I sigh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jen that is such wonderful news big Excited to hear her name too!

Helstar I'm sorry that things didn't work out - holiday to the USA sounds like best thing to do.

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    YAY JEN! Big huge congratulations to you and your husband! I'm so happy to hear you had a beautiful healthy little girl!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Jen! Such wonderful news!! I hope bubby is settling well. Goldy you must be next? I bet you are getting excited to meet your bub as well. Helster sorry to hear things are not going to plan. I hope the break away is good for your body and gives you time to think about your options. All the other girls waiting to cycle. Thinking of you...fingers and toes are crossed. Hoping thing start to come together for you all very soon. Betty how are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah Nic, so excited but completely petrified at the same time, not about the labour or birth but the fact that I'm going to have a baby, still not sure if its totally sunk in yet? Oh well it will in 8 weeks time that's for sure!
    How are you going? How far along are you now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My early GTT came back fine 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay, well done newmummy!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Goldie77 For This Useful Post:

newmummy2b  (13-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    http://youtu.be/cqDH6Guz8uU

Yay newmummy its pretty sickening that drink at first not bad. I remember my first pregnancy I had to do GTT 3 times as no one explained it to me. I cried they jabbed me that many times before telling me I had to repeat it. Horrible and hormonal.

Hope everyone is doing well with pregnancy or impending. It's been a bit upsetting sincr and said to dh I want another baby. He said we wil try again, he thinks it's so easy but I worry about the money side of thing as we are not in the right place. I'd go in a heart beat if I wasn't so stingy lol!

Today we did an early 2yr old birthday party for our daughter (10 days early) she is just the most beautifullest little girl who brings so much joy in our lives. Even though she has 2 bigger sisters (dh) and a big brother (mine) dh and I say she's so different to when the other kids were her age. It's hard to explain we don't want to favour any of our children but dammit she is going to be some thing when she's older!! Today we had to change our plans a bit I was really hoping Mother Nature might be kind and back off for our outdoors/beach/park party. It was a wet day today so made most of the wet and went to the aquatic centre! It worked well!

Anyways sorry for the boasting I just wanted to share