Closed Thread
Page 36 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey ladies, just popping in here quickly... Nothing happening here, litrally lol... Still havent gotten my AF since my last BFN over a month ago... :s feeling really blah...

Tk- glad you had a lovely baby shower!!

Hope everyone else is going well! Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    fullofhope was wondering where you had gone! How annoying that your AF hasn't come back, that's quite a long time. Perhaps you should start weraing a lot of white? Hope it comes soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lol yeah... Im guessing im out this month, not even the slightest twinge like ill be getting Af soon... But hope everyone else gets BFP's!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Just thought I too would pop on and say hello. Have been reading other people's posts but nothing much to comment on myself at moment...

Started Lucrin again yesterday (yuck). I've been feeling quite puffy from the pill (it always affects me) and it's been getting me down a bit or I'm just feeling down generally. Spent the majority of the weekend in bed!!! Have asked work for reduced hours this cycle too. They always offer it to me but I've never taken it up. I'm going to work only till 3 or 4 which means I get to take my poochie for a walk in the afternoons - I think this is really beneficial to my wellbeing, plus poochie loves it. I'm also going to work from home when needed (this might not be the best idea as it means my pj's will get a good workout!!).

I'm just trying to balance everything out and remain positive and healthy this cycle (I'm doing a no sugar, caffeine, chocolate, dairy & grains April!)

Jen you're only like a week away now right?? I still can't believe how quickly that has come up!

Fullofhope - Hope your AF comes soon so you can get moving again.

x

Hello to all the other girls

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hello to fullofhope and mustangkt glad you ladies are still dropping in to say hi and keeping us informed its nice to hear from you!! Xoxo :-)
    I Have my early glucose test on Thursday at 8.30am not looking forward to the fasting part will feel pretty drained by the end I'd imagine! No coffee or breaky :-(
    Hope everyone is doing ok! My sleeping has got better the last few nights so could have been a hormone surge or something like that unsure but glad i can get some sleep now lol
    My man is home tomorrow for his week off will be interesting to see his face when he sees my tummy lol it's grown a lot in the last 4 weeks he's been away!! I just hope he can feel bub kick while he's home!! :-)
    Well hope everyone has a great week will let yas know how my test goes :-) take care lovely mama's and mamas to be!!! Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kate- yay for finally being on the next step. It's lovely that your work is so accommodating, and that you took them up on it. Your approach to this cycle sounds great, I have you in my prayers, you will get there

Mummy2be good luck with your GTT tomorrow, glad you're sleeping better!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefuljen For This Useful Post:

newmummy2b  (09-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Helstar good luck for tomorrow x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone!

Helstar good luck for tomorrow!

I'm delighted to say that we had a little girl today!! She weighed in at 3.97 kilo, has lovely brown hair and is just adorable, we are completely smitten. We haven't chosen her name yet, but will share as soon as we have. She's fed a few times, sleeps like an angel and her blood sugars have all come back great <3

x x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Eeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! Jen that is SO EXCITING! you must be so many kinds of thrilled! How was your op?? All go as planned? Please post a pic (if you feel comfortable doing so, that is).

Lots of love and hugs! Xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhhh congrats Jen so happy for guys!! Xoxoxo