Closed Thread
Page 35 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Gcnic what have you done about your nipples sorry to ask but I'm struggling with mine lol have u had any leaking or what does it mean for them to feel like this??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nic, raspberry leaf is supposed to get your uterus ready for labour, not sure if it works but I'm willing to try anything to assist in labour. Some reports also say that the tea can be good for conception as well?? I'm taking the tablets but they say not to take them until the third trimester

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone

Sorry for being MIA work has been nuts. All consuming really. So much to catch up on!!

Helstar - big fingers crossed this round works for you. Bring on 10 April.

Betty have a great trip!! You so deserve it.

Jen - good luck for your upcoming birth. Do tell us - I can't wait to hear if you have a boy or a girl and what you call bub.

Kate - hope you are still upbeat. When do you start injections? Really hope flynny does the trick for u guys.

To all the other lovely ladies - hope you are all doing well.

AFM - our baby shower was perfect. So many lovely friends and family celebrated with us. I agree re having your partner there (being the partner in this circumstance) - it is lovely to share these special times as the partners do go through all the hard times too. We got lots of lovely pressies for bub and now are all set. Week 26 tomorrow and time is flying by. In between work we are madly cleaning out all the rooms in our house - nesting I guess :-)

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!!!

TK

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TK Wishing For This Useful Post:

helstar2303  (03-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not long now Jen! Having mum arrive must make it all seem like it won't be long. Looking forward to hearing all about bubs soon.

Tracey - glad to hear all is still going well. How's Kate feeling? Hope you are enjoying the nesting

Mummy - Must admit I've just been putting up with them....and before a shower I've been told to start 'tweaking' them etc to toughen them up. I make myself do that hoping it helps later but it's pretty uncomfortable. But apparently it helps...have also been told lanolin...sunshine etc to toughen them up. Haven't tried any of that.

The other girls who are further along what have you girls tried????

Nic

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GCNic For This Useful Post:

newmummy2b  (02-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't had any issues with my nipples at all, no leakage either which concerns me cause at least I would know that milk is capable of coming out, at this stage I'm very worried that I won't be able to breast feed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goldie don't stress I have read that some ladies don't leak at all and still Breast feed so I'm sure you'll be fine!!
    Thanks gcnic I have heard lanolin is good and paw paw. I've been tweaking my nipples from day dot as advised by my sister haven't done the sun thing not sure I want to get my titties out for the world to see just yet lol, I have also been told to start maybe wearing a sleep bra to bed for support yuck I hate wearing clothes to bed but I spose I should get used to it!! I'm going to try some sleep bras on this weekend!!
    Hope you all had a lovely Easter
    Take care ladies xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I won't make that mistake a third time! Definaltely going to toughen those nipples up if this pregnancy goes all the way! It was too late by the time I bf with DD and DS bloody hurt so much but I persevered. I pumped on the sorest side and fed on my good side. You think I'd learn from the first time... But I forgot lol. I used Lansinol for my nipples when they got damaged....still hurt! They bled but was told to keep feeding.

Thanks TK and Angel. Fx it's a sticky!

Betty enjoy your trip! We are off to USA in May! I worry about flying and our timing. Always things happening.... Just always hoping

GCnic and hopefuljen. All is well here. I don't feel any different, just normal, probably a little tired with the progesterone but other than that keeping busy, keeping mind busy so 2ww isn't as bad. Kids are holidays so movie day I think today.

I had a crappish easter, I didn't t eat any chocolates, one part I'm not interested, other part I had a tooth ache! Went on for 3 days, that I got so desperate I wanted to pull it out myself! I googled on how to pull an adult molar out! Lol! It was easter Monday no one opened on the coast so I looked Brisbane and there was a place in New Farm....I went!! He told me I needed a root canal or pull it out. I think I want it pulled out. The dentist stared on a root canal treatment, cleaned up the infection and put a temporary filling. I hope it stays out and goof for a while! They said better to operate in the 2nd trimester in case of infection. I got worried with X-ray but they do digital X-ray so safer.

Omg everything just wants to happen at this time. Remember last time I had rat poison? Argh! Ok rant over. Please tooth hold good!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is anyone having trouble sleeping? I can go to bed and straight to sleep then an hour later I start tossing and turning takes me a while then I'm back to sleep and that happens through the night. It's annoying .... I wake tired in the morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had this happen earlier in the week but it seems to have been isolated to two nights. I found myself waking up tossing and turning all night then waking before my alarm, then I would be so tired during the day. Thankfully it has passed now.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ErinJess For This Useful Post:

newmummy2b  (06-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe you are having a hormone surge or have restless leg syndrome, I'm not sure? Hopefully it passes soon for you.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Goldie77 For This Useful Post:

newmummy2b  (06-04-2013)