Closed Thread
Page 33 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thats exactly how I think too Betty, cause early on we told MIL a name we liked and straight away 'oh no I don't like that' so never again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone..! Sorry this is so late..!

Hope everyone is having a lovely Easter..

Mustang - you are very right. After ttc for so long, I guess the strength of carrying on goes up and down.. I have to admit, sometimes I think about giving up. It all just gets too hard. I'm sorry to hear about your angel babies.. xxhugsxx I too have two angels in heaven.. xx

Jen - haven't got our referral yet. My hours at work have just been crazy..!! I really hoping to get in next week.. Fingers crossed..!! How r u doin..? On the countdown now..!!! So exciting xx

Helstar - how did Thursday go..? Been thinking of you xxhugsxx
    I'm doing okay, just work is hectic at the moment. A bit stressful to say the least..

Betty - that's great that your bosses are supporting you..! your birthday holiday sounds fantastic..!! You deserve it xxx
    I'm not cycling at the moment.. About a month ago, we thought I was pregnant but turned out I wasn't.. A week after the bfn, af turned up (after not having it for three months), but it only lasted for four days then nothing.. Very weird..!! I guess my appt will hopefully shed some light.. I'm going to see a lady dr at Brygon Creek Medical - Dr Joy Lim.. A friend of mine recommends her very highly..!!

How is everyone else..? I'm sorry if I missed anyone xx

I noticed a few ppl mentioning water births..? I would love a water birth but hubby is scared of the baby drowning.. I had told him all about them and how they can't drown but he doesn't believe me. I've shown him YouTube clips, I've googled it etc.. He still isn't convinced. I'm really wanting a water birth but I don't think he will budge...

Does anyone here go to Dr Ong..? That's who I have been recommended by my friends.

xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Miss Konie,

Huge Dr Ong fan club here. I'm his patient, so is Goldie, Angels, Jen, Nic... (I'm using present tense because they still have one of my frostys!)

Re: water births, when you get pregnant and go see your obstetrician, get them to talk to your hubby about how the baby can't drown. Or, rather than you doing all the research to show hubby they can't, get him to show you some kind of data/ fact/ statistic saying they can/ have -- he won't be able to! I think One Born Every Minute often has clips of water births, it does look amazing.

It's really hard when you have had losses and you do indeed feel like it will never happen for you. I had friends saying "it WILL happen" and I was like "how the eff do you know that?"
    But for most of us it does, it just takes longer and is harder than is fair. Xoxoxoxoxoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Betty - I'm excited to see Dr Ong. I just hope that we can go there,and get results. I want to be able to walk out of his office feeling confident.

Re water births - I have a friend that has has three babies, her second one was a water birth and she raves about it. Tells me how relaxed she and bub was. Due to complications, she couldn't have her third by water and she was very disappointed. I guess my dh is just very protective and the thought of me falling pregnant again, he wants to wrap me in cotton wool...!!

Omg I hear you with the words that come out of some people's mouths..!! I've heard so many times "just try more!" Or "aww just stay positive, it will happen when u least expect it, just stop thinking about it" GGGRRRR..!! I know for people who don't understand, they think they are just trying to help.. And I'm grateful for those who have helped me and been there for me, but honestly, sometimes I feel like blowing up on them..!!!

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miss konkie, you will love dr Ong, I'm excited for you to meet him. I know we are all biased but he is fantastic, he even strokes your hand while your getting put under for your egg collection.
    I plan on having a water birth, so excited about it. If hubby is really nervous about you having one you could always just labour in the water right to the end and just get out to give birth, maybe hubby will let you stay in there at that point, if not at least you have got all the relaxation and pain relief benefits up until then. If you do want to birth in the water you will have to go to John Flynn or the Gold Coast hospital birthing centre, pindara will let you labour in the water but won't let you birth in it.

Can't wait to hear what you think about dr Ong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ladies I still here, just busy. Well I'm am PUPO.... Fingers cross this one sticks! I have a good feeling so hopefully I am right

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Eee!!! How long til your BT?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome helstar!! All fingers and toes crossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to hear you have a positive vibe Helen. Good luck!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Goldie77 For This Useful Post:

helstar2303  (31-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay helstar..!!! I have everything crossed for you..!!!! xoxoxox

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MissKonkie09 For This Useful Post:

helstar2303  (31-03-2013)