Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Has anyone heard from Angels???? Hope all is ok

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Not sure if I'm going mad or what is happening. I've been checking my Bubhub messages on email and replying from there. Today I have logged onto Bubhub itself and cannot see my posts...or am I just tired and not seeing them!

Hope you are all well.

Nic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Goldie - trying so hard to be positive..

I do still have it in the back of my mind that I'll never be a mummy tho.. Can't help it xx

Haven't heard from angels.. Hope she's okay xxx

Nic - u aren't going mad.. That has been happening to me too..

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MissKonkie09 For This Useful Post:

GCNic  (29-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I had my appt with Dr Ong and he was as baffled by what happened as me, especially seeing as how my last cycle went so smoothly..he said my eggs looked really good so it might be the sperm but we used the same sperm that we got pregnant from with my little man so there really is no explanation.. He has frozen my one and only emby on day 2 he said there was no science behind it he just felt comfortable dojng that, i think he did it more for me knowing how crushed I would be if i lost that last one to and when it's time to transfer he would still like to grow it til day 5 or if I want I can transfer as a day 2-3, I think he is thinking that if it doesn't survive I will be able to handle it better than losing them all at once.. If I don't get pregnant from that emby and we have to go again then he wants to do another pesa/Tesa on my DP so we have fresh swimmers just in case it was the sperm ( we have to do pesa/Tesa as my DP had a vasectomy).. I am unable to do the transfer until my little man is at least 11 months old as I had a caeser with him and because I carried so big and he was a big baby they like you give the scar time to heal to avoid uterine rupture, my LO is 8 months now so only need to wait a few more months.. Thanks for thinking of me ladies, hope you are all doing well :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Angels xx it gets so hard when there's just no explanation. Makes it all so confusing.. fx it happens real soon for you..!! xxx

Hope everyone is having a good week so far. I'm unfortunately a bit stressed at the moment, so how does my body react..? I get sick..!!

xx

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Angles I'm glad Dr Ong is caring about you. Unfortunate that he had no answers for what happened though.

MissKonkie I feel your pain & frustration. We've been TTC for nearly 3 years, on the IVF journey for just over a year. We've also had 2 angel babies & I prior to IVF. We just need to keep going though. What other option do we have?
    Last edited by mustangkt; 26-03-2013 at 08:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angels how frustrating to have no actual answer. I always found it interesting how each cycle could be so different even if you didn't change anything. Fertility def isn't an exact science. I think there has to be something special about your little embryo surviving when all the others didn't, finers crossed that it does it's thing in a few months time!

Kate - How are you tracking at the moment? Did you have your bloods today?

MissKonkie - This journey can be really tough. We tried for four years, then did IVF for a year, with a loss and failed cycles, but finally got our BFP. Hope your IVF jouney will be short and sweet, have you got your referral yet?

Helstar - How are you going?

COFFEE DATE - Sorry about the easter mishap ladies I completely forgot, hmmm I didn't do so good with the dates. I'm not going to be able to meet up with you ladies this time round, as as Kate said our little one is due very soon and my Mum is coming over from the UK on Monday, but hope you have a good time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not happy I meet with my midwife today at the gc birth centre who is really lovely by the way but she has picked up on my weight and is quiet worried why has no one alse picked up on this!! She's sending me for an early blood test for gestational diabetes I'm 96 kg but am still so active I do personal training sessions twice a week mow the lawn once a week and go for a walk through the week too and I eat pretty good only have three meals a day like im not hungry I have put on the 6kg since being pregnant (20w) I don't know what alse to do... I might not even have diabetes but I don't want to be huge!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jen,

Yes I did have blood tests today and HCG is finally back to base line..... happy and sad about that fact. I started the pill again last week and will be doing another down reg cycle. When I went to clinic this morning they had me down for an antagonistic cycle, but we'd agreed with Dr Flynn to do down reg as my body responded better to that. So after a small freak out - nurses cleared it up with Flynn and I am doing a down reg. Pick up the lucrin next Friday. Egg collection still booked for 1 May and transfer 6 May. My body is already feeling the effects of the pill (I put on weight in all my womanly areas - boobs, thighs, lower tummy) so feeling a bit frumpish and extremely spotty! I've seriously gone through puberty about 20 times in the past year!!! I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing though (eating well, exercise, acupuncture, positive affirmations) and all will turn out perfectly.

Newmummy - is you ob worried about your weight? I guess if you're healthy then it shouldn't matter right? I've read a few articles from an acupuncturist/holistic dude in the US that doesn't even believe in the GD tests. I don't eat grains/sugar or much dairy so if I was to go & have a whole heap of glucose then obviously it would spike my insulin levels right?? And apparently women's insulin levels are meant to change during pregnancy anyway as this was part of a survival mechanism during the caveman years when sweet things weren't available to us (we had to store it ourselves in case we needed it??). Has the midwife given you any suggestions for not putting on too much??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mustangkt I agree she said I just have to watch what I eat and regular exercise but I'm already doing that so she said if I come back positive with the blood test that I have to see there doctor and dietitian. She said I don't look as big as I am but the scales are the thing they have to follow.. Even my friends and partner said It doesn't look like I have put on weight except round my tummy and boobs which is normal for pregnancy lol I don't know I'm going to try a very low carb diet to slow down my weight gain I think well its worth a go and it won't hurt ay