Closed Thread
Page 28 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhh great news Angels!! Hope you get great fert results tomorrow too - Good Luck! Hope you can rest up for the rest of the day, with a big 10 egg smile on your face

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic news Angels. Fingers crossed for lots of blasts!!! Hope your first few weeks back to work are going ok.

TK

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay angels! Starting off well!

Newmummy, I am using an inspired mother body pillow I got from the baby shop. It's big and hard to move when you wanna swap sides buts its so big and I love cuddling it when I'm sleeping. Also helps to put another pillow behind your back so you don't feel like your rolling backwards. Hope that helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks goldie!!
    Well done angels so happy for u! 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies my happiness is shortlived as the clinic just rang and I only have one that has survived, to say I'm devastated is an understatement.. Apparently my eggs were ok it's my DP sperm that wasn't really moving much, we had sperm frozen as they had to do a Tesa because of his vasectomy so what i don't understand is why they wouldn't freeze some of my eggs when they saw DP sperm wasn't good and redo the Tesa instead of just wasting my eggs and giving it a go just in case it worked.. I'm just so devastated :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angels I am so sorry, I can't imagine how you are feeling. I don't understand either why they didn't communicate with you better to see what you both wanted to do rather then waste your eggs. Huge hugs. I'm keeping everything crossed that this little one is THE one....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Angels,

I'm so sorry to hear that. It is odd that they didn't freeze your eggs. Given what we go through just to get the eggs out of us, you'd think they would treat them like the precious things they are and not waste them. This game is just so full of highs and lows for us. Hopefully the 1 left makes it till the end.

AFM - had blood tests on Tuesday and HCG is still at 14. They told me to just start taking the pill again today and will have repeat bloods again next Tuesday. At this stage we're looking at egg collection around 1 May. This will be around the time we did our first cycle last year. Same type of cycle, same time of year - hopefully we get another good result. We found out on my DH's birthday last year so hoping that's a good omen.
    Last edited by mustangkt; 21-03-2013 at 13:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh angels that sucks. It's not over yet, fingers crossed your little emby is your winner!

On another note if any of you girls are interested, my student midwife is looking for women to follow during pregnancy so if anyone would like th extra support during their pregnancy/birth PM me and I'll give you her details, she is so sweet and lovely.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Angels you must be so peeved and disappointed. I hope Ong gives you a good explanation as to why they weren't more conservative with your eggs. But you do have one -- and as they say, one is all it takes.

Afm -- NT scan yesterday, results as good as they could be for my age which is great. And Goldie, we saw Singh today and think he's awesome!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How good is he! He's amazing, I love him! I talked to him today about when he's available for labour and he goes to all his labours during the week no matter the time, just does on call on weekends only, so pretty good odds that he will still deliver which makes me feel so much better.