Closed Thread
Page 26 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    22nd is a Friday that weekend is the 23 24th 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops... I actually got all the dates wrong they are one day too early!! Sorry!! I did mean around those weekends though, sorry about that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Just thought I'd drop in to say hi and to let u all know that even though I haven't been around, I have been thinking of you all it's just been super crazy busy here lately
    I was chatting to a friend tonight and she's helping me get into dr Kee Ong as she works "alongside" him.. I'm so excited..!! Just have to get my referral then I'm off..!!

Anyways, hope all is well with everyone xx hope to see some BFP's very soon..!!!

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Kate - I am so sorry this little one didn't stick. My heart goes out to you. I am glad you are seeing flynny tomorrow. Tell him we recommended him. And if you don't feel satisfied you have dr ong's appointment too. You have to put yourselves first and do what feels right for you. Let me know how u go tomorrow.

Helstar - I am glad you are keen to go again and are already into your cycle. Fingers crossed xx

Coffee - keen to catch up but we are busy on the 23/24. Can do the following weekend though. And am fine going to miami. Though don't know any coffee shop locations as am not local there. Any suggestions?

AFM - we had a great trip to lady Elliot island. Very good baby moon location. Swam with manta rays, turtles and a leopard shark today! Can't complain.

TK

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel like I've been MIA, dh home and been super busy spending time with him and our kids. Last minute I put myself through the Kokoda Grunt not knowing what I'd get myself into much to dh's disgust he didn't want me to after our loss. I was fine, tried to explain to him it was just a big period. I figured we had registered for Stampede for September and if I'm utd there is no way I am able to do it, especially running through electric zapping wires! And I didn't want to miss out in another year of these obstacle courses! Nevertheless it was a lot of fun! Heaps muddy and hot and I'm sunburnt!

let me know a firm date for coffee, I'd love to meet everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tk your baby moon sounds like my perfect holiday. Glad you were able to do that as you know we don't get times and experiences like that much these days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mustang Kate - how was your appointment with flynny today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Evening girls,

Appointment went well (apart from waiting nearly an hr!!). He addressed the recurrent miscarriages straight away & suggested a few things we can change. We're doing another fresh cycle (down regulation) increasing the FSH, doing HCG injections & will increase the progesterone straight away. It was good because I didn't have to persuade him to change things up or investigate further. Something I felt like I had to do with O'Dowd. He also explained that the shape of my uterus could be causing me to miscarriage & this is something that he would look at if it happened again. O'Dowd never mentioned this only that it looked like a cats face from a certain angle. Will be going into the clinic for blood tests tomorrow & to sort out dates etc.

Despite the past week feeling a little more optimistic.

Also is it normal for a period after this sort of loss to be so painful??? I have seriously spent yesterday & today in bed with heat packs & pain killers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's good Kate. I am glad you feel more optimistic. Re painful early miscarriages. Yes my Kate ended up in hospital for our first one on morphine. Your cervix can still dilate to allow clots to pass which can be painful. Hope it passed soon. Hugs and hoping this down reg cycle answers your dreams xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kate so glad that your appt went well and that you are feeling optimistic. Having the right doctor is so important, especially when it comes to be listened to. I hope that the changes Dr Flynn makes, plus just changing in the first place is what takes you over the line. Keeping everything crossed for you! I have never had a natural miscarriage so can't give you any advice, I hope the pain passes for you soon

MissKonkie that's cool that you are getting the ball rolling. It's def worth seeing the FS's even if it's just for them to tell you that you don't need to be there. Hope you get your referral soon, I got in within 2 weeks of getting my referral I think.

T&K - Glad you had a great babymoon. SO jealous of all the mammals you swam with, sounds like you had a lovely time!!

COFFEE - How does everyone feel about Sat 30th or Sun 31st then? Say 10:00am?

Hope everyone else is doing well