Closed Thread
Page 25 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Coffee Date for those that are interested

Do any of these dates suit people?

Sat 22nd March? Sun 23rd March? Sat 29th March? Sun 30th March?

We have previously met in Upper Coomera and Robina so either end of the coast is good, whatever suits best. Although can I please request NOT Max Brenners, torture for Golide and me

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in any of those dates suit me I never do anything lol boring life I lead..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to newmummy2b For This Useful Post:

hopefuljen  (15-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got a crappy letter from centre link yesterday a bill for $3000 saying they over paid us family assist!! Was so angry I rang and told them I wanted it looked at again!! I have two teenage step kids that live with us well me when my man is away!! Centre link suck!! 😔

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    New mummy that sucks! If its their fault you would think they should just cop it! The GTT drink really isn't that bad, just like flat lemonade. The first test GCT is better, but the second test GTT is worse but still bearable. Can't beleive your almost 20 weeks! Time is flying! You sound like you have been feeling movements?

Haha Jen yes good point re Max Brenners!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes goldie been feeling the flutters since 16w can feel them more and more now its such a neat feeling! 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Re: coffee, how about we split the difference (location wise) and say somewhere in Broadbeach or Main Beach or somewhere like that? I can do pretty much any of those dates at the mo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah newmummy that's when I started feeling them too but took me a few weeks to be certain. Not too much longer and you will see your belly move, now that's wierd!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldie77 View Post
    Yeah newmummy that's when I started feeling them too but took me a few weeks to be certain. Not too much longer and you will see your belly move, now that's wierd!
    Looking forward to it! Taking in every little moment so love being pregnant!! 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd prefer the 22nd as 23rd is my birthday and my inlaws are down to visit us for the week from my birthday onwards (I love them but they can get in too much of your face) but unless you plan to have a surprise party for me I'll be there! Lol! Unfortunately my dh wil be away in my birthday too. I agree no max brenner not much of a sweet toothed person. Main Beach sounds good. I find Broadbeach might be too busy on a weekend especially for coffee shops??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning girls

i won't be able to make those dates - I work weekdays & the sat Ive got a farewell party for a friend to go to.

Kate