Closed Thread
Page 24 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Mustang omg I just reread my post to you from the other day and noticed it said 'I'm so sorry things are looking good' I meant aren't looking good obviously, stupid iPhone !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

So results just came back and it's all over red rover...... HCG has dropped to 110 from 174 and Progesterone has dropped from 33 to 21.

I've now go an appt with Dr Flynn on Monday though. One of the nurses suggested seeing someone else just to get a 2nd opinion.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no mustang I'm really sorry to hear that, ivf can be such a hard road I hope you can take some time this weekend and do something to spoil yourself.. It's great that you have an appt with Dr Ong I'm sure you are going to love him like the rest of us do and a fresh perspective on things might be just what you need :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So sorry Kate. That's just awful, you shouldn't have to be dealing with this again.

I hope your FS gives you some answers, and if not that you're comfortable with your decision to look elsewhere.

Take really good care of yourself -- ice cream and shopping may help on a very temporary basis. Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Betty I am eating ice cream right now!!! My hubby is at cricket so it's my dinner for tonight!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Excellent -- have some chocolate for dessert.

Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thinking of you kate, that really sucks . I hope the appointment with dr ong goes really well if you end up seeing him! xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm sorry Kate. You can have all my share of icecream and chocolate since I'm not allowed.

Newmummy, the diabetes is tested at 26 weeks. I know, so long to wait but it's a shift in hormones that happens then so it might not show up earlier.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Goldie77 For This Useful Post:

newmummy2b  (15-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks goldie! Something to look forward to NOT lol..... If its the drink thing we have to do its so yuck and the test takes so long!!
    Week today we find out what we have poking around inside me I'm still thinking a wee girl but either way ill be happier than ever!! Can't believe ill be 20w next Saturday hope the next 20w go as quick as the last!!
    Hope all you ladies are doing well still need to organise that coffee date!! Have a good day lovely ladies! Xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kate - I'm so sorry hun, wish there was something better to say or do. That's good that you are getting a few different opinions, it def won't hurt to see what other ideas others have. Another doctor that I have heard the BEST reviews for is Dr Warren De Ambrois who works for QFG Brisbane, there is an appreciation thread for him on here somewhere. From what I hear he has a crazy lets throw everything at this approach, he's very straight talking, and a little crazy. DH and I were going to book to see him had our last cycle not worked, for a fresh perspective. I know it's not on the coast, but just a little food for thought! Hope you have some lovely indulgent things booked in for this weekend - mud cake would be on my list