Closed Thread
Page 20 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldie77 View Post
    I'm booked in on the same day at 945
    3.30 -- unless you have a loooong wait I don't think we'll run into each other this time!!

That reminds me (thinking about seeing other BHers at the clinic) -- Nic, are you still about? Did you sort out your Ob/ shared care situation?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah no pretty sure we will miss each other! Enjoy'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies how you all doing? We have sunshine today all day by the look yay!!! My trip to nz was short and sweet beautiful weather over there and was lovely to spend time with family!! got home and got a head cold so been feeling rather blah!!!
    I haven't had a chance to catch up on the goss but I hope you are all doing well.. Been thinking of u all!! We need to organise a coffee date so we can put faces to names!! Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yeh forgot to tell you I got into the Gold Coast birth centre so I'm stoked all going to plan I can have my ala drug free natural water birth.... Only thing with them is that they send you home after 4 hours of having the baby as long as everything is ok of course and you get visits at home by your midwife so not so bad

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll be keen to meet up.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to helstar2303 For This Useful Post:

newmummy2b  (11-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Helstar - Great news about your BT - YAY!! Good luck for tomorrows test

Fullofhope - I did acupuncture for all of my cycles, so all up I was doing it for around a year, although towards the last cycles I dropped from going once a week to going every other week, and that was my successful cycle. However, I also found that my cycles became clockwork, which has never happened to me, so it was def doing something. Another thing which I think worked for me, which my acupuncturist told me to do, was to always wear socks and keep my feet warm - something about a cold uterus! The 2 times I fell pregnant were in winter (August) where I always kept my feet warm... could be a coincidence but I don't think so!

Mummy2b - Yay for getting in the GC birth centre!! 4 hours is a quick turnaround, but I am sure it will be lovely to be at home with your little family

Hope everyone is doing well! Kate when do you go for your next BT and scan?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopefuljen For This Useful Post:

helstar2303  (11-03-2013),newmummy2b  (12-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful Jen - BT was this morning, just waiting on results. Not sure when scan etc is. I've got memory loss. I can't remember how the process worked the first time, only that I had a scan about 7 weeks. But I don't know how many weeks I am now.........

How are you doing? I can't believe that you're nearly due soon. Although to us it feels like time goes slowly, looking back it feels like last year went really fast!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    You will be 6 weeks tomorrow Kate. Let us know how your results go.

Helstar - how are u doing? It seems like a long time to wait for a second blood test. Hope u r not going too crazy waiting.

All good in my camp. Kate and I are going away for a long weekend to Lady Elliot Island from Thursday. Wahoo. Our last little holiday just the two of us. So looking forward to it.

TK

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey TK yes I'm going a bit crazy, only cos I'd mentioned I'd starting spotting on Saturday but it was only little, morning and night. Nothing on Sunday and a little bit more Monday.... Nothing to worry about. But I'm starting to worry today, I'm getting more spotting, not enough like a period or anything but darker, maroony colour. I called my FS and she said probably old blood coming out, it's the body trying to have a period but it can't, as my progesterone levels are high.

I never had this before with any of my pregnancy...little freaked out! Trying to put my feet up and rest, my LO is napping now and Dh should be home this afternoon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looking forward to hearing your results Kate and helstar, hope you don't have to wait too much longer!

T&K hope you guys have a lovely baby moon, great to get away just the two of you and your bump

Kate your scan is prob in 2 weeks I'd say- exciting! I know exactly what you mean about time going fast, I'm not sure where last year even went!?! I'm doing well thanks, although my feet are huge today haha DH thinks my chubby feet are funny