Closed Thread
Page 2 of 93 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI #3

Betty, Great to hear your bub is kicking on strong. Sorry about bubs number two, but your onto the right idea about giving all of your positive energy to your bub now.

Thanks
    Reviews

Yay flights are booked to go home to New Zealand for 5 days to meet my new niece!! So excited lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Newmummy- aww that will be exciting! When are you heading over?

How is everyone else going? Are there many of us cycling this month? All those with positives I hope your bumps are gradually growing and your not too queasy!

Thanks for the cost information on storing sperm! Thats really not too bad hey!

Afm- start scans and bloods on Monday, starting to get really excited but I did have this aweful feeling that what if I don't have any eggs to release this month, because I quite often don't ovulate and I'm on a much smaller dose this cycle than last time... They've already warned me it may happen... Fingers crossed I'm just worrying about nothing though lol.

Thanks
    Reviews

Fullofhope I leave on the 1st march back on the 6th in time for my man to get home.. 😊
    I'm feeling so crappy at the moment had tummy cramps/pains real bad yesterday they are still there today just not as bad and feeling extra tired again either baby is having a growth spirt or I'm lacking something... Hope I get energy back soon I feel so lazy! I do a lot of sleeping and lying around.. 😞

Thanks
    Reviews

Newmummy, I found I got very tired during my first tri, if I was at home in the afternoon nothing could stop me from falling asleep on the coach. It does go away and you should get your energy back. Are the pains there from a particular way you mend or move, even just slightly using your abdominal muscles, of so does just sound like things relaxing and stretching. I found it to be quite painful at times too. You won't know yourself in a few weeks, you will feel so much better.

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm 15w I thought I'd feel better by now but it must still be coming. It feels like stuff stretching its not deep so it must be mussel pains, stretching and what have u. I talked to a naturopath today see if there was anything extra I could take to energise myself, but she said I'm taking enough and I could just have a really tired pregnancy so I'm to just relax and rest when I need to (I'm not going to get much in 5 months anyway lol) hopefully it comes good and I start to feel normal again soon if not ill just sleep as much as I need to. 😊 Bring on August!! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Gee that flew didn't it! I think I felt like my old self again around 14 weeks so hopefully it's just around the corner for you!

Thanks
    Reviews

Betty - how u going love? Been thinking of you.

Fullofhope - that's great u start bloods on Monday. Let us know how many follicles come up on your scan. Fingers crossed there are some good ones growing. What dose of Clomid are u on?

Mustang Kate - how are you doing? Do you have any blood treats or scans coming up to track your lining? It's getting close now.

Sending all my positive vibes to you ladies.

Afm - all was well on our 20 wk scan yesterday which is great to know. We ended up finding out the gender. Ha!! Couldn't wait. Will share with you as soon as we have told our families.

TK

Thanks
    Reviews

Well the girl theme continues. We are expecting a little girl too !!! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Congratulations on your little princess girls!