Closed Thread
Page 19 of 93 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Betty I'm not sure who my nurse is I'm in team C tho, I think it was Rowena but i think she left so I'm not sure who it is now, the girl that was there yesterday is fairly new I think she was being shown what to do on a sat cause she hasn't done Saturdays on her own before.

First jab down :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Re accupuncture- has anyone tried the Robina bulk billing place?? Ive never actually had accupuncture before so not really sure how it works lol :s

Thanks
    Reviews
    Helstar my step kids are 16 and 14 so only a few more years left then she can stick her maintenance, the system really is ridiculous she works full time her husband has a really well paying job and they have their own business together so they are sitting pretty financially while we are definately not its just crazy and when the kids come with clothes their mum bought for $2 from the OP shop and shoes they have been wearing for 3 years that are falling apart it bugs me even more.. As for my cycle I'm just having my eggs taken and any embryos frozen as my son is only 7.5 months old and cause I ended up with a csection Dr Ong wants me to wait until bubby is at least 12 months old to give my uterus plenty of time to heal from the csection, I wanted to go again when he was 6 months old as I'm 38 but will just have to wait :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Angels, I think your nurse will be Taneeka then, she came on at the end of my cycle and seemed nice. Rowena has indeed left.

FullOfHope I had a few sessions there, it was fine but not as relaxing as going to an acupuncture clinic -- the person in the next 'bay' is only about 30cm away (separated by a curtain) and one day I was there there was a couple each being treated and they were having this totally inane conversation with each other while I was trying to think happy relaxing baby making thoughts -- made me really cranky and all I kept thinking was STFU!!! I think Goldie went there too??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angel are we the same person??! Lol! Dh ex is very well off as well and same as you we are not. Drives a merc GL top of the range, 3 or plus more properties very successful company run with her husband too. We're renting and have been doing extremely hard and no thanks to her help either. You're so lucky only few years to go. We've got 11 and 13!

Ive never tried the acupuncture but as I went for a referral at Robina, dr there was pushing the acu on me I was saying "I'll be right, I don't believe myself to have a fertility problem" he kept persisting it would help IVF. But no thanks I've had enough needles! Unless I had to I would look into it. I've heard good things won't hurt you trying full ofhope.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Fullofhope - I went to the bulk billing Dr at Robina when I was pregnant the first time as I had really bad morning sickness & they said they didn't treat pregnant women?!?!?! I then found Toni @ the A Team & she is amazing. The whole thing with acupuncture is to work on the energy of your body. They put the needles into specific spots to stimulate that area eg: liver, stomach, fertility points etc. Toni also gives me a little massage in my session & works on my stress points (upper shoulders). The needles don't hurt at all. If you are worried about it I'd def go see Toni as she is so calming.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fullofhppe - Betty is right, I went there and i didn't have a problem with it. Dr Wu is very good. You are packed in there like sardines but was very quiet everytime I went. Being bulk billed was good cause I was able to literally go there every second day and very convenient for me cause I work at the hospital.
    Re the don't treat pregnant women comment, I never actually went back after I got my positive so I don't know, but they definitely do treat for fertility and IVF.

Betty, when are you seeing dr Singh?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thursday week -- the 21st. NT scan is the 20th.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm booked in on the same day at 945

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all, will look into it for my next cycle...

Helen- I never thought I'd have fertility issues either, having a child before and being young, extremely fit and healthy, wasn't until I started trying that I found out it wasn't so... I think everyone originally things it won't happen to them...