Closed Thread
Page 17 of 93 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies, it seems like just last week I posted stressing about Dr Ong going on holidays right when I was due to start ivf again well I decided to wait until my next period and so that Dr Ong would be back still stressing about that decision as i have low amh but anyhow I got my period today and just rang the clinic and will be going in for a blood test and scan tomorrow morning I'm so much more nervous this time than I was last time I suppose it's cause I now what to expect there is so many crazy thoughts going through my head and I'm due to go back to work from my mat leave on Monday which will be my first day of drugs so not good timing on my part anyway I'm just rambling now lol I can't wait for the next couple of weeks to be over with, ivf is such a rollercoaster !!!

Congrats mustang on your BFP how are you feeling??

Betty how are you doing??

Jessiesgirl where are you and how are you traveling with twins on board?

Helstar goodluck today I can't wait to hear your results

My memory really sucks after having my bub so I'm sorry to those of you I forgot hope you are all doing well

:-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Angels, I was wondering how you were going -- I thought of you a few times as I had 2 appointments with Dr Ong's colleague while he was away. I liked him a lot but it was weird seeing someone else!! Good luck for the start of your cycle -- you do seem to have timed everything for maximum chaos, haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Angels

You certainly will have an interesting Monday being back at work & on the drugs!! How long did you have off & what do you do?? The process is never fun but I guess you're more prepared the more you do it!

I'm feeling blah today........ I've had to up my progesterone from 1x200mg & 1x400mg tablets to 3x400mg tablets now and its already hitting me! Plus I think I was running on a bit of adrenalin leading up to the blood tests and I woke up this morning with a sore throat I'm heading home from work now to have a nap!!!

Good luck for tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you helstar. Any news yet from your clinic?

Kate - my Kate was really flat and yuk when she was on 4 x 400. Hang in there though. Hopefully in a week or so you can slowly bring it down again. Thank god it's Friday hey.

TK

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kate- huge big congratulations!!! YUCK about such a big dose of progestrone though lol, i hope it doesnt make you feel too sick...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for the delayed response. Well I can't say we got a bfp, but we got a positive . My FS put it to an early blood test with maybe a combo of late implantation as well. No AF so must still be another positive hcg at 20 (I know very low!) but progesterone at 37 or 47. I hadn't told Dh until today either that I changed the bt appt because I didn't want to buy a new box of crinone just in case I only used 2. But I have to still continue it now. Still 1 a day.

What progesterone are you all on? Some of you are taking tablets?? What's that?

also my FS told me that they got my results at 9.30am and was going to call me then but needed to talk to Dr first about low hcg level. She called at 2pm. I was so nervous and have a repeat bt next Friday.

Thanks all for thinking of me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Helstar congratulations!!!!! A positive in any way is wonderful news!

I took crinone on my fresh cycles but with the frozen cycles I've had these little pessaries that look like little tampons & are hard. You need to insert them & they melt!! Need to lay down for 20mins after too!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Helstar - well that's a good start!! Big fingers crossed that your numbers keep going up!! Was your embryo transfer 5 days after your egg pick up?

TK

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tk: Yes all my embies were 5 day blasties

mustangkt: wonder why they changed you onto pessaries. Do the cost the same I also wonder?

Dh is pretty excited and yes just hoping those numbers keep going up. Though it seems a bit of a wait for next week for another bt. Oh well just try keep busy I guess. Hubby is home Tues for a week too. So now its the agonising 1ww !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Can I ask, how many of you were doing acupuncture the cycle you got your BFP??

Helstar- thats wonderful news! Hope the next week goes quickly for you!!