Closed Thread
Page 15 of 93 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww so exciting that you can feel her moving too. Huge congrats on it being a little girl, exciting!! We never found out, can't believe I've stuck it out this long not knowing, but under 6 weeks til we find out!!

Wow it's crazy to think the ball has started rolling for number two, exciting times for all three of you!

A coffee date would be lovely, it's been a while.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi TK not sure if this is too touchy to talk about but we have 12 straws of hubby's sperm in storage. We aren't sure what to do with it, I'm doubting if we are going to use them as we have frozen embies in storage. Our bill came in the other day and I asked him what he wanted to do... He said thats my decision to make, He's said donate, throw or whatever but has given me the decision. So if you're keen, I'm not sure what the process is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi helstar. Wow that is a beautiful and generous offer!!! I am very touched. However Kate and I wish our kids to have a genetic connection so we have actually stocked up on the donor from the US that Kate got pregnant with so that I can use the same one. I feel so grateful to our donor for the gift he has given Kate and I and honestly want to meet him one day (if my kids want to as well) just to thank him. So if you are considering donating more generally all I can say is you and your husband are giving a most amazing gift.

Massive hugs to you xx
    TK

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today Kate!! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not long to wait now mustang Kate!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I keep checking for an update!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls there is no news yet other than that I'm going crazy!!!

I had a really restless night thinking I was getting bad cramps (I've had weird ones for the last week or so but have also been a bit constipated (thank you progesterone)) so I kept going to the toilet just to check on things. My hubby had to leave home at 4am this morning for work so I just got up then to and had a cup of tea in bed....... I'm still crampy but just don't know if its my period, the progesterone, pregnancy or just in my head. I'm really not sure when my actual AF is due because I last had one on the 24th Jan & it's normally about 34 days which would have been 26th Feb which was the day after my transfer........ I'm trying not to be negative but then also don't want to get my hopes up....

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hate that they leave you waiting so long, it's a wonder any of us have any nails or hair left after the BT result wait!! Hope you get the phone call soon, and hope hope hope it leaves you doing a happy dance X

Thanks
    Reviews
    I keep checking too!!! We are all here with you Kate.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies for all of your support xxxx

So I finally got the phone call & it's a BFP I really can't believe it. Hubby is over the moon!

HCG is 133 & Progesterone is 30. It's normally low for FET cycles but just to be on safe side I'm increasing it a fair bit. Having blood tests again on Tuesday!

Thanks again everyone for your well wishes x