Closed Thread
Page 13 of 93 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Last Monash appointment! Saw baby sucking its thumb at 10+1, heard heartbeat and after Dr Ong wiggled the ultrasound probe around on my belly, it 'woke up' and started doing backflips!!

Was pretty amazing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Betty- Aww that must have been amazing to watch!

... I ended up starting to bleed and cramp last night and was asked to go into the clinic early this morning to do my bloods early and turns out another BFN... :'(

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BettyW how cute, technology is amazing. I sure felt lost after the cycle became a normal pregnancy. No more trips to the FS...until next time you decide to have another bub.

@Fullofhope Re: exercise, oops its continued through but I have backed it off (a bit) Are you getting restless leg syndrome? Magnesium is apparently good to ease that.

AFM: I'm bored... Its Dh birthday today and he's away working, my dd is napping, I have a headache and already vaccummed and put a wash on. Waiting for it to finish so I can hang it out on this dry-ish day! I've filled out some online surveys too. Ok I just hung washing out. Just sitting here flicking through pages and my right side lower back is starting to hurt (like period) again. Haven't had much symptoms. Saw a bit of pink this morning but nothing else after.

Would you ladies like to vote for my toddler in the Bonds Baby Search comp? She's really cute! Lol! I will put it up as soon as the website is working again, voting started today and its not working!

Anywhooo I won't keep you all with my boredness... have a great day!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry fullofhope. It is so disheartening to get a bfp. Wish I could do something to make today easier for you. Have you talked with your FS about any next steps? Will you do a further IUI? Sending you big hugs xx hope u r wrapped up on the couch with a hot cup of tea xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fullofhope I'm really sorry you got a BFN. Sending hugs your way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh crap fullofhope I must of missed your message when I typed mine up. Sorry to hear. Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Fullofhope that sucks, I'm so sorry. I remember you saying a while back that you wouldn't be going down the IVF route -- how much sperm do you have frozen? Will you try IUI again? I'm really sorry this wasn't your month. *hugs*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear fullofhope, look after yourself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Im really not sure whats going on atm . I have decided to take this month off though as im still struggling with this aweful cold ive had for weeks and it just won't go away and ive booked a holiday this month so I think itll be nice to recoop... Was chatting with a nurse and our Dr today, were still deciding whether to stick with clomid or change to needles... And whether to do another 1 or 2 IUI's or more... I really dont want to swap to ivf but i am going to look into it further... It so frustrating because everyone kept saying how amazing this cycle went, everything was going as well as could be! and the nurse said to me, of all people you should be one of the ones that falls pregnant due to being so healthy and young, just made me feel like its my bodies fault even though i know i cant change it and shouldnt blame myself.... Anyhow after spending the afternoon with my little guy ive cheered up and feeling much better to take the next month off and come back ready to go . Thankyou so much for all of your wonderful support ladies!! Means alot... Xo