Closed Thread
Page 11 of 93 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tk- Thankyou, yeah could still be pregnant, bloods are on the 6th (my AF can be anywhere from 20 days to 60 days so not sure when its due). Will now wait it out until the 5th to test again i think...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Howdy all,

TK I think it's 2 weeks after transfer they normally do the bt. So it would be about right. I wish days would go faster!

I announced it to my original bh girls last night about having the transfer and they called me a "biartch" lol. They're cool bunch if ladies. I announced it to them last night as we had a scare. Mum cooked last night and long story short, they don't know we are having another baby and dad and I ate the beef stir fry which had rat sak accidentally in it!!! I only had about a table spoon and then question dad what the weird green thing was, he was just finishing up his meal and said it was salad, and I said noooo. Then he clicked, rat poison!

Quick to the toilet to vomit ! Or try to! Dad and I in the ambo to the hospital to get checked out, they were so good. Kept my part hush hush, but dad asked a million questions at why I had a canular in my arm (we both got blood taken, I asked for a pregnancy test...they laughed) to our story they don't think we ingested too much to make us sick so all good though still a bit doubtful. I called into my gp and had a INR and blood is the same as Dr's but will do repeat test on Monday to see it hasn't changed. Then after I ran into my FS and he asked me how I was after last night (the hospital called him, they were so good to do that) apparently RatSak if ingested by human thins your blood. What I didn't know and my GP said that its quite often they ask Ivf clients to take aspirin to help thin the blood so to help conceive! But I'm sure ratsak is not recommended!

i thought I had a dull life.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my gosh helen!! What a scary trip to the hospital that would have been, how on earth did the ratsak get into the food?? Hope your doing okay & drs bring back good results!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My mother has a cleaning problem! My parents do most of their cooking outside and saying that she must of accidentally bumped something as she was cleaning and it fell I to the food!

im doing fine thanks fullofhope, feeling a bit like period like symptoms down there but I'm not due for another week or less. Wondering if its implantation. Hope so

Thanks
    Reviews
    I cant sleep tonight at all, hence why I'm typing this at nearly 2am in the morning lol :s... Feeling so restless and have awful reflux from a slice I ate earlier in the evening... I really cant wait to find out if this cycle has worked, I currently don't feel pregnant at all though, no nausea, tiredness or odd pains except slightly sore nipples... Just a few more days to go, I don't think it could go any slower lol!

Helen- Gosh, sounds like a scary close call. Glad you are okay and hope this little one is a sticky for you this month .

How is everyone else? Does anyone have scans this week?? Hope you are all well! Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Helen -- did you get the all clear from your blood tests yet? Ratsac in food sounds quite hazardous -- don't let your mum cook for your bub when they arrive! (Joking)

FullOfHope the 2ww is the worst, analysing every symptom... I spent at least a day crying that it hadn't worked because I didn't have any signs and everyone else seemed to... Not long til your blood test now!

I have an appt with Dr O Tuesday and I will probably have another scan then. Expecting this to be my last Monash appointment actually (til #2!) but I could be wrong.

Kate how is the 2ww treating you??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fullofhope when is your bt? You're getting more symptoms than me, I have nothing but mild cramping yesterday which felt like period cramp. Today is ok though, I have nothing. Back in the gym doing a work out.

all this rain is doing my head in! Hope you get some sleep today perfect weather for it o.O

Thanks
    Reviews
    Betty- good luck for your appointment on Tuesday! Must be bitter sweet knowing your trips to monash are coming to an end soon, until the next one lol

Helen- I'm having bloods on Wednesday... Which day is your bloods?

Thanks
    Reviews
    BettyW the Dr are positive I'm in the clear, but will have another INR finger price test tomorrow to check levels again for my piece of mind. Reminds me of my gestational diabetes days.... Ugh!!!

Fullofhope my bt are scheduled for next Monday but someone said it should be Friday. Wonder if I can hold out til the Monday!! I will call and question it did you get any spotting?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Evening girls,

betty I'm doing ok - over the waiting though. Had a relaxing week at home last week & a pretty quiet weekend.

ive been getting cramping today & yesterday & just feeling flat, bloated & off my food. Really hoping its not due to my period coming - don't want to think about it. Staying positive.