Closed Thread
Page 1 of 93 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI #3

Kate - I think it's natural and self preservation to prepare for your frosty not to make it through the defrost but I really hope it does. And it very well could be the one that works for you. I can't remember who but at least one of the girls on here has a bub from a frosty cycle. Hang in there. Can you get some Accupuncture to help relax you and those shoulders? Just make a list of things you enjoy that are relaxing and spend time doing those things. Now is the time to be super spoilt and focus on you. Sending u virtual hugs xx

Betty - waiting with baited breath for your scan results today love!! Thinking of you.

TK

Thanks
    Reviews

Default ** Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI ** #2

Hope all goes well today Betty :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Betty- thinking of you today!! Fingers crossed for great results

Hope everyone else is doing great! Im doing well, feeling so much calmer with this cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews

That's good to hear fullofhope. I think being used to the process and things not being so new helps. Not too much longer now. Did u end up using the same donor?

TK

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was going to, but when i went on there was actually a better one that matched our ethnicity, hair, skin tone etc even better which wasn't available last time so i went with a new one .

Does anyone know of approximate costs of storing donor sperm for future children by any chance?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Thanks for the shout outs girls.

Looks like I will be having one baby. There was a healthy heartbeat and appropriate sized embryo in one sac. The other was significantly smaller and no heartbeat. Embryo #2 now described by Dr as 'tissue' -- said my body should absorb it sometime soonish, and that I might have some spotting.

Very happy to have one healthy one on board but I had grown so enamoured with the idea of 2... Never having to go through IVF again would have been such a blessing!

Am now going to concentrate on giving the survivor all the good vibes I possibly can.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, i'm So sorry to hear betty huge big hugs, on the other hand like you said, fabulous news one little bub has stuck and growing strong!! Sending lots of strength and positive vibes your way... Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews

Betty - so happy to hear that your strong bub is still going well.I am sorry that your second bub couldn't hang in there though. I know you were excited at having twins. Allow yourself to grieve for that loss. Then when u r up for it go buy things for your little baby!!! I always thought that our little twin that couldn't stay helped our baby in some way to get through those first few dicey weeks maybe by making Kate's body really know it was pregnant. Like maybe if we didn't have the 2 transferred we might have had an early miscarriage again... Not sure if that helps but I bet your little twinny helped your bub in some way xx

Fullofhope - that's great u found an even better donor. It costs $200 every 6 months to store extra ampules.

TK

Thanks
    Reviews

Betty I'm so sorry to hear that bub no 2 wasn't strong enough to hang on in there but am so pleased bub no 1 is going strong, what a rollercoaster the last few weeks have been for you.. Hopefully now the rest of your pregnancy will be smooth sailing..what is your due date??

Thanks
    Reviews

Congrats on your healthy bouncing bean Betty :-)