Closed Thread
Page 99 of 135 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LilaJ View Post
    Channy you and your DH are hilarious! Rainbow your date night sounds lovely. MCB, Autumn, Squiggs, thank you so much for your support today. Thank you all ladies. With the help of each of you I have snapped myself out of my blue mood and I am enjoying a glass of wine and watching Better Homes. Perfect Friday night on the couch! And when DH comes home I may just jump him for the fun of it
    So glad ur feeling better x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ps it's time for the bake off so ill be making that amazing cheesecake Sunday, stay tuned for pics

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm drooling Channy!! Good luck!

Haha at what ur hubby said too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    DH just had me in fits of laughter explaining his experience of giving a SA he then went on to say it cost $120 and was the most expensive w**nk he's ever had lol sorry had to share
    lol. My DH gets to have his expensive w@nk in the morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    lol. My DH gets to have his expensive w@nk in the morning
    Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Can I please join the thread? TTC #1. AF arrived today so on to cycle number 7...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Laurs! Sorry that you are onto cycle 7. Lets hope that you get your BFP soon

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LilaJ For This Useful Post:

Pumpkin1106  (23-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies,
    Ive been trying to stay off BH a little and have a mini BH break, so sorry for not commenting much.

Lila, I hope you are feeling better today, and that glass of wine and better homes did the trick I really hate it when I can not work out what my body is doing, so after everything you have been through and are going through, it is totally understandable to be down in the dumps. really hoping that this is your month and you don't have to see cycle 12

autumn, sorry this month was not yours, enjoy your month off, and I hope next month brings your a BF sticky P

MCB, those announcements are the worst! I totally feel your pain. I have vowed that when I am utd, I am not going to be one that plasters it all over fb. an announcement, and maybe occasional preggo update but it will not be there everyday.
    Hope you engagement shoot goes really well today, we would love to see some pics if you want to share?

Squiggs, hope date night went well and you had a great time. DH and I were meant to go to a friends, but he was being a d!(k so we ended up cracking it at each other and did nothing

Funchu, your sil is my sister, she lives in another state, is 2 years younger than me, got married before us after being with her dh for less than half the time of me and dh, and was utd before me, ON HER FIRST TRY and I STARTED TRYING BEFORE HER
    I know its not a competition, but how is that fair? she is one of the only people that knows we are ttc, and she constantly rubs the fact that she is utd in my face, (sending me pics of things asking me to but them for her, and asking if dh can make her this and make her that, and is really just a selfish cow!
    (wow, that feels so good to get that out)
    sorry for my little rant, I prob sound like a jealous b!t(h sorry, I really am a lovely person

Rainbow, I Loooovvveee Thai hope you enjoyed your night together, I am so pleased to hear everything is going so well for you. do you have any horrible symptoms yet?

Channy, I am so excited to see this cake, GOOD LUCK

Laurs, Welcome you are in a similar place to me. I am expecting af on Tuesday or Wednesday, chances of a bfp this month are really highly unlikely. So I will be starting cycle 7 in April, fx number 7 is lucky for us and we get 2013 babies.

Everyone else, I hope you are really great

I wish my DH would get his act together and have an expensive W@nk! He is way too laid back for my liking and wants to wait until at least 8 months of trying before we go down that road. (I think because he knows once we get on the testing and fs train, there is no going back, and he is scared s#!tless)

anyway, just waiting for af so we can move onto cycle 7, Ive been really down about the whole thing this month, so trying to pick myself up and be more positive.
    I cracked last week and was feeling a bit over it all, and told a lady I work with about my woes. It felt really good to talk to someone, and have someone know how I'm feeling. Will also be good when af shows up she will understand why I want to stab someone in the eye with a fork!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

LilaJ  (23-03-2013)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Fingers crossed you get your BFP before an expensive w@nk is needed Mrs LA!

My symptoms are coming and going. Sore boobs and nipples are pretty consistent (today my boobs aren't so bad though), some days I'm hungry, some days I feel a bit sick.

I'm always tired and peeing like Seabiscuit, but that's about it. It's really disconcerting having a symptomless day, like I am today, but I can only hope it's still all good.

I'm hanging out for my scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sure everything will be fine rainbow.

lol... Sometimes I want to stab people with forks.

DH's w@nk didn't end up being expensive at all. GP bulk billed our visit, sent us to pathology for a cup, then DH *ahem* filled the cup at home, then drove it to the lab. Unless we get hit with some huge fee when we get the results, it looks like it was virtually free! DH thought it was better to find out now if something is wrong, rather than spending months trying with possibly false hope. fx he gets the all clear & I get a BFP on 13 April!