Closed Thread
Page 98 of 135 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Seriously. SERIOUSLY.

I just got an email at work sent around that one of the guys here just became a dad to a healthy baby boy.

Well I am happy for you even if I have no idea who you are but seriously stop with all the bloody birth and pregnancy announcements I am so sick of hearing about them at work, on facebook, on TV, in magazines and well everywhere.

Don't people understand there are others trying for babies or who are having difficulty and they don't need this sh*t shoved in their faces all the live long day!

ARGH.

Sorry for the rant. Just so over it.
    It's hard isn't it? I think we must notice the announcements a lot more as we are trying. I'm just trying to suck it up and deal with it because I know I will be thrilled to announce it when it finally is my turn. Hope your BFP isn't too far away

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Oh! My progesterone was 1300 (they like above 40) and estrogen in the 7000s. So all good.

Peeing constantly, totally off chocolate (my favourite!) and could eat cheese and tomato toasties for every meal. A little queasy in the mornings and really tired.

I'm completely terrified of miscarrying though. I know everyone is, but it's just such an awful thought. I want to see that heartbeat!
    Glad the bloods were all good! Tiredness and peeing were the worst. I could handle the vomiting because it would happen pretty quick and I instantly felt better and could get on with whatever it was I was doing. But I had it pretty lucky I think. Try not to think about the MC. I know it's scary but enjoy it, it goes by quick.

Lila - you need one of these too! I hope a new FS can help you and DH get a beautiful bub!

MCB - pregnancy announcements suck at the moment don't they? At least it's Friday. You can go home, have a drink and get in some more lovin' with your honey!

AFM - DH and I are having a date night. It's been 6 years to the day since we met. We pawned off DD to MIL and have the whole night to ourselves! I wonder what we'll get up to? I hope everyone has a great weekend!! What are you ladies up to?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

LilaJ  (22-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops double post!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    Glad the bloods were all good! Tiredness and peeing were the worst. I could handle the vomiting because it would happen pretty quick and I instantly felt better and could get on with whatever it was I was doing. But I had it pretty lucky I think. Try not to think about the MC. I know it's scary but enjoy it, it goes by quick.

Lila - you need one of these too! I hope a new FS can help you and DH get a beautiful bub!

MCB - pregnancy announcements suck at the moment don't they? At least it's Friday. You can go home, have a drink and get in some more lovin' with your honey!

AFM - DH and I are having a date night. It's been 6 years to the day since we met. We pawned off DD to MIL and have the whole night to ourselves! I wonder what we'll get up to? I hope everyone has a great weekend!! What are you ladies up to?
    You make me laugh Squiggs which is exactly what I needed - so thank you!

Nawww I hope you two have a great night!! Have fun and enjoy yourselves!

I have my engagement photo shoot tomorrow which I am looking forward to and also distracts me from baby-making!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    It's hard isn't it? I think we must notice the announcements a lot more as we are trying. I'm just trying to suck it up and deal with it because I know I will be thrilled to announce it when it finally is my turn. Hope your BFP isn't too far away
    You are absolutely 100% correct Teeja! I know I will be over the moon when I get my BFP and after 12 weeks I am sure my FB will be full of baby related topics... just got to remain positive!

I hope your BFP isn't too far away either!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post

Congrats! We are coming up 6 years too what r u doing for date night??

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been avoiding facebook so I don't see any announcements. Thankfully nobody at work has announced any pregnancies lately either. One of my close friends at work has been trying for longer than me, so I hope she gets her BFP soon, but I hope I get one at the same time! My SIL wants to skype with us over the weekend (she lives OS), so I'm scared it's to tell us she's utd... she got married before us, is younger than us & had been with her (now) DH for less time than DH & I had been together, so that really upset me. If she gets utd before me, I WILL LOSE IT!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    DH just had me in fits of laughter explaining his experience of giving a SA he then went on to say it cost $120 and was the most expensive w**nk he's ever had lol sorry had to share

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (22-03-2013)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    DP and I are having date night too

Going to Thai for dinner

Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy you and your DH are hilarious! Rainbow your date night sounds lovely. MCB, Autumn, Squiggs, thank you so much for your support today. Thank you all ladies. With the help of each of you I have snapped myself out of my blue mood and I am enjoying a glass of wine and watching Better Homes. Perfect Friday night on the couch! And when DH comes home I may just jump him for the fun of it
    Last edited by LilaJ; 22-03-2013 at 19:30.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to LilaJ For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (22-03-2013)