Closed Thread
Page 97 of 135 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
    Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    When are you telling work Rainbow? I bet you can't wait to get out of there! How were the rest of your tests by the way?

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I will probably tell them at 12 weeks.

Haven't had any more blood tests, but my pee sticks have gotten darker (think they're the darkest they can get now). I have one more CB digi I might do in the morn to see if it's clicked from 2-3 to 3+ now I'm 5 weeks.

I'm going to my GP tomorrow to get it confirmed and get my referral for the hospital, so if it's still 2-3 I might ask for a beta just to ease my mind

So far so good though! No more spotting, symptoms getting more pronounced each day so hopefully is all is well.

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    I will probably tell them at 12 weeks.

Haven't had any more blood tests, but my pee sticks have gotten darker (think they're the darkest they can get now). I have one more CB digi I might do in the morn to see if it's clicked from 2-3 to 3+ now I'm 5 weeks.

I'm going to my GP tomorrow to get it confirmed and get my referral for the hospital, so if it's still 2-3 I might ask for a beta just to ease my mind

So far so good though! No more spotting, symptoms getting more pronounced each day so hopefully is all is well.
    Darker lines are good. I was referring to the progesterone and stuff they took the same day. You might have said but I probably missed it. How are you feeling? Any nausea? Food aversions? Waking up to pee constantly? That's one thing I don't miss!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Oh! My progesterone was 1300 (they like above 40) and estrogen in the 7000s. So all good.

Peeing constantly, totally off chocolate (my favourite!) and could eat cheese and tomato toasties for every meal. A little queasy in the mornings and really tired.

I'm completely terrified of miscarrying though. I know everyone is, but it's just such an awful thought. I want to see that heartbeat!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

CD15 and my 8th day of highs on the CBFM. No peak in sight. As I only have average 25 day cycles I am feeling a bit down and out. DH and I have managed to DTD only twice this week. This does not feel like our month.

I am finding it difficult to work out what's going on with my body. So frustrated and a bit depressed as I head through our 12th cycle of TTC. IVF is looking more and more like a certaincy for us. Sorry for the downer post. I know it's Friday, I should be happy. But I just feel like crying. I am tired of trying. We are seeing a new FS in two weeks, I really just want this time to fly.
    Last edited by LilaJ; 22-03-2013 at 17:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lila

Not being able to control our bodies is the absolute worst feeling.

Also, I don't think you'll necessarily have to jump straight to IVF. They might try clomid, or iui first. Look at waiting - iui was all they needed

But it's a scary thought, most definitely. And I hope the time goes quickly. At the very least, you'll have a lot of tests done which will help work out your course of action xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

LilaJ  (22-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LilaJ View Post
    Hi Ladies,

CD15 and my 8th day of highs on the CBFM. No peak in sight. As I only have average 25 day cycles I am feeling a bit down and out. DH and I have managed to DTD only twice this week. This does not feel like our month.

I am finding it difficult to work out what's going on with my body. So frustrated and a bit depressed as I head toward our 12th cycle of TTC. IVF is looking more and more like a certaincy for us. Sorry for the downer post. I know it's Friday, I should be happy. But I just feel like crying. I am tired of trying. We are seeing a new FS in two weeks, I really just want this time to fly.
    I don't have any helpful advice but just wanted to pop in and give u enormous hugs xxxx sending baby dust your way sweets

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

LilaJ  (22-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So sorry to hear you are down in the dumps today Lila! I am sure when you see your FS in two weeks they will provide you with better advice so you know where you stand, like Rainbow said they will probably start you on clomid and you can get your BFP just like Shelby! I have everything crossed for you. Also, please never apologise for having a bad day we are all in this together and we know what it is like to want a baby so much but your body just doesn't cooperate... chin up

Well it is CD22 for me today and day two of elevated temps so fingers crossed I have O'd... we have been going at it like rabbits so I hope something happens and I get my BFP this month!! I want a baby before Christmas so much!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

LilaJ  (22-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm, I Posted this morning but it never made it!

lilaj, 12months is a long time. Hopefully your new FS Will have some good ideas!

I went in for my second beta this morning. I knew it couldn't be good news, but started to hope anyway, (I was told borderline) so I poas when I got home and it was lighter, but there(no squinting). But when I asked what my levels were, she said 3.5 and 5! Not sure which was hcg and which was progesterone, but even at 5 I'm stunned it showed up! So I don't think I will ever test early again!! (although, with dd2 my hcg was 18 at 12dpo and doubled well, so you never know!) I have to take a month off, which I was going to do anyway, and then do another fet.

Still no period though!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnFlowers For This Useful Post:

LilaJ  (22-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Seriously. SERIOUSLY.

I just got an email at work sent around that one of the guys here just became a dad to a healthy baby boy.

Well I am happy for you even if I have no idea who you are but seriously stop with all the bloody birth and pregnancy announcements I am so sick of hearing about them at work, on facebook, on TV, in magazines and well everywhere.

Don't people understand there are others trying for babies or who are having difficulty and they don't need this sh*t shoved in their faces all the live long day!

ARGH.

Sorry for the rant. Just so over it.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (22-03-2013)