Closed Thread
Page 96 of 135 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Just crashing to hopefully give you a bit more inspiration. After 8 failed cycles we got our BFP on my second Clomid cycle so I definitely LOOOOVE Clomid
    Thanks so much! I've been reading through some of the forums and there seems to be lots of success stories which is great!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hahaha squiggs you made me laugh I need to get my eyebrows done too... i have my engagement photo shoot on Saturday so I may get them done tonight! thanks for the reminder

I hope your FS appt goes well and I know what you mean about no OPKs I haven't used them at all this cycle and I actually like not using them! I don't stress so much about if I am ovulating or not!

I got the brand spanking new 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Aspire diesel (7 seats so hello babies!!) I get it next week... so excited!!!

I have actually found myself enjoying myself this cycle and not worring or stressing in the slightest so fingers crossed good things happen

Good luck Teeja I hope you are just as lucky as FTM and Shelby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhh MCB what a lovely car to fill with babies!!

DH and I both had sedans and we went out and bought a brand new Jeep Patriot ... I got my BFP a month later. Seems buying the car sent a message to the universe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay channy! I'm partying too haha 50 day cycle was NOT fun!!! April is going to be our month! X

Awesome car MCB! I am sure you will love it!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ponytail For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (21-03-2013),MichelleClareBear  (21-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Ohhh MCB what a lovely car to fill with babies!!

DH and I both had sedans and we went out and bought a brand new Jeep Patriot ... I got my BFP a month later. Seems buying the car sent a message to the universe
    Oh I am hoping that it is a good sign that a BFP is on it's way to me too!!

I already picture seeing the car seats and pram ect in the car whenever I look at it... wow I am clucky!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    Thanks ladies! I'm feeling really positive about it and the lovely Shelby is now my inspiration after getting her BFP after 1 round!
    Aww your so sweet!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We just paid our car off. We were thinking about trading it in for something more family friendly, but DHs parents always had 2 door cars, so we figure we can manage. When we bought it I could picture babies in it (& DH said "I thought it was time to get a more sensible car" - lol, it's definitely more family friendly than the car we had before it)

Channy - I'm glad your AF came. When are you due to o? I'm with everyone else - I like hearing from you. I know you'll get that sticky BFP soon & I want to know about it straight away!

AFM: I'm expecting to o between 29 Mar & 2 April... & hoping for a BFP around 13 April. DH is getting his swimmers checked on Saturday, so fx they're perfect!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Shelby on your BFP! I am so excited for you!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LilaJ For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (21-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    We just paid our car off. We were thinking about trading it in for something more family friendly, but DHs parents always had 2 door cars, so we figure we can manage. When we bought it I could picture babies in it (& DH said "I thought it was time to get a more sensible car" - lol, it's definitely more family friendly than the car we had before it)

Channy - I'm glad your AF came. When are you due to o? I'm with everyone else - I like hearing from you. I know you'll get that sticky BFP soon & I want to know about it straight away!

AFM: I'm expecting to o between 29 Mar & 2 April... & hoping for a BFP around 13 April. DH is getting his swimmers checked on Saturday, so fx they're perfect!
    Aww u girls are so lovely snap my DH is getting his swimmers checked tomorrow! I'm due to o April 11, so being on Easter drinking haha

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Fx for DHs swimmers Funchu!

MCB, how exciting, new car!!! Ours is about a year old now. We won't be upgrading for a while though we might buy a second hand runabout so I don't have to drive DP to work when we have bub.

Work is a hell hole right now. If I could afford to, i would quit right now!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (21-03-2013)