Closed Thread
Page 90 of 135 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    Just popping back in to give you massive hugs Channy xx
    Thanks sweets xx hp u and bubs are doing well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Squiggs - how odd about the O being a little late. Sounds like its all good though. I had a random cycle a couple of months ago where I didnt O til CD 24! Was back to day 14 the following month though

Teeja - good to have some answers and also a little help with bringing on O. FX for you it happens soon

Kelly - yay for O! Finally eh?

Channy - your chart/cycle must be frustrating. I wouldnt even be surprised if you were pregnant again but still getting early BFNs - anything could happen.

Shelby - Fx FX FX this is your month

MCB - CM is funny hey, i rarely get any but definitely had some a few days ago too. Maybe we will be testing buddies this cycle

AFM. I have O'd and now in the TWW. We have Dtd at all the right times for SMEP (not trying just worked out that way) and really hoping it worked and we caught my silly little evasive egg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    Squiggs - how odd about the O being a little late. Sounds like its all good though. I had a random cycle a couple of months ago where I didnt O til CD 24! Was back to day 14 the following month though

Teeja - good to have some answers and also a little help with bringing on O. FX for you it happens soon

Channy - your chart/cycle must be frustrating. I wouldnt even be surprised if you were pregnant again but still getting early BFNs - anything could happen.

MCB - CM is funny hey, i rarely get any but definitely had some a few days ago too. Maybe we will be testing buddies this cycle

AFM. I have O'd and now in the TWW. We have Dtd at all the right times for SMEP (not trying just worked out that way) and really hoping it worked and we caught my silly little evasive egg.
    Mumsical I really Hp it happens for u this month, u don't deserve to wait any longer xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Mumsical  (20-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks I have everything crossed that this is your month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm really sorry that your body is not being very cooperative Channy. Hood it sorts itself out very soon and you get that sticky BFP you so much deserve.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Teeja For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (20-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    OMG BFP only took me 10 months, and first round of clomid!!!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1363729508.045685.jpg

9. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

tormyxxx  (20-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post

Attachment 33602
    OMG!!!!! CONGRATS SHELBY!!!!!!

Fingers crossed for a super sticky and healthy baby!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (20-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Sure is, I haven't really had much or at all for the past two cycles but this one I did... so that sound mean I am due to O very soon... last night my cervix was quite senstive so hopefully soon! yay for testing buddies!!!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Shelby I'm so happy!!! Obviously this is the new spate of BFPs from this group. You'll all be in there soon!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (20-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post

Attachment 33602
    Argh finally! Yay congrats congrats congrats!!!!!! So happy for u

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (20-03-2013)