So more bedding tonight, well that goes without saying on V Day though
    Awesome OPK! I also got a pos today so in for some valentine's day action

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #7

Quote Originally Posted by pigeonpairplusone View Post
    Awesome OPK! I also got a pos today so in for some valentine's day action
    Yep my last 2 days have been like that I had a shot of ovidrel (first time ever) on Monday to make me O, so fx that works and gets me a BFP, fx. Happy bedding romping

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

First time in six years I got flowers from hubby and he made me a pop up card lol bless him. We never do gifts on v day
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome back Pigeonpairplusone! Really hoping you get your BFP over the next few months

Channy - that is so sweet of him

Gooooo Shelby! You are going to have to keep at it a couple more days at least yet lol

I'm on CD11. Low and behold I have EWCM which I never usually get. Stupid husband working away. Hopefully I get it next month too when he is home

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks Mumsical...it's always the way with hubby working away Fx it happens next cycle for you, when is he due back?

Thanks
    Reviews
    MCB, Tell us about your surprise!!! I think you have more chance than you are giving yourself credit for! an almost pos OPK, I think you just missed your serge, and if you dtd, you are in with a chance!

Kelly, my opk's come up with a line pretty quickly, 2-3 min I think, I dont throw them out though, I like to compare one day to the next, to see whats happening, can be really helpful some times

Channy, are you still feeling unwell? fx its because a little bub is snuggling in and getting comfortable!
    your flowers are beautiful, very sweet of DH

Welcome back Pigeon, fx you get a bfp really soon

Shelby, great pos opk, how exciting for you.

Mumsical, good news about the ewcm, hopefully its there for your next month too.

afm, I could hardly concentrate on work today, because I just kept wishing and hoping that we made a baby this morning! (I o'd either late last night or this morning)
    then this arvo I was thinking about it and one of the lovely ladies on here who is into astrology told me the best time for me to o is when the moon is in aries, which apparently is the 13,14, 15 Feb. (I have o'd a bit late this month on the 14th)
    HOW COOL would it be to have made a baby on valentines day!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    First time in six years I got flowers from hubby and he made me a pop up card lol bless him. We never do gifts on v day
    Aww there pretty.

Thanks
    Reviews

Awwww my cousin just gave birth to a baby boy! What a great valentines day present! Can't wait for baby cuddles

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    Welcome back Pigeonpairplusone! Really hoping you get your BFP over the next few months

Channy - that is so sweet of him

Gooooo Shelby! You are going to have to keep at it a couple more days at least yet lol

I'm on CD11. Low and behold I have EWCM which I never usually get. Stupid husband working away. Hopefully I get it next month too when he is home
    Always the way!!!

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    MCB, Tell us about your surprise!!! I think you have more chance than you are giving yourself credit for! an almost pos OPK, I think you just missed your serge, and if you dtd, you are in with a chance!

Kelly, my opk's come up with a line pretty quickly, 2-3 min I think, I dont throw them out though, I like to compare one day to the next, to see whats happening, can be really helpful some times

Channy, are you still feeling unwell? fx its because a little bub is snuggling in and getting comfortable!
    your flowers are beautiful, very sweet of DH

Welcome back Pigeon, fx you get a bfp really soon

Shelby, great pos opk, how exciting for you.

Mumsical, good news about the ewcm, hopefully its there for your next month too.

afm, I could hardly concentrate on work today, because I just kept wishing and hoping that we made a baby this morning! (I o'd either late last night or this morning)
    then this arvo I was thinking about it and one of the lovely ladies on here who is into astrology told me the best time for me to o is when the moon is in aries, which apparently is the 13,14, 15 Feb. (I have o'd a bit late this month on the 14th)
    HOW COOL would it be to have made a baby on valentines day!!!!
    MrsLA - I think we've talked to the same person. FX she's spot on and we get our BFPs soon!