Closed Thread
Page 68 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast
Results 671 to 680 of 1344
  1. #671
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    O is tonight and we just finished dtd hopefully that should do the trick
    Will start the TWW tomorrow.

  2. #672
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,146
    Thanks
    909
    Thanked
    392
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Aw Lila that's horrible! Hope you get better soon Hun.

    Fx shelby!

    MCB this was my first month charting and I'm fairly erratic with my temps. Can drop and raise a little throughput but its true, it's the pattern. You'll notice it when you can see a whole month of charting. Good luck

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

    LilaJ  (08-03-2013),shelby27  (09-03-2013)

  4. #673
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    232
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked
    33
    Reviews
    0
    Hi Ladies,

    Thank you so much for responding to my posts

    MCB and Jessi - Can you have periods without OVing and can you OV without a period? I guess it's definitely possible that I OV'd late or still haven't OV'd at all. My cycles are likely to be all over the place after coming off Implanon so I just wouldn't know. I'm going to start using OPKs again on Monday if AF hasn't arrived.

    Lila - That's horrible. Hope you get out of there quick! Feel better.

    MCB - Once again your situation is sounding very similar to mine. I'm on CD33, I hope my AF shows up by CD38 like yours. You worry yourself that she'll never show, don't you? Good luck this cycle! Hope temping works for you.

    Shelby - Fingers crossed for you Shelby!

    I won't be on much this weekend as I have a fun packed schedule. Hopefully that will bring on AF! Have a good weekend girls.
    Last edited by kelly09; 08-03-2013 at 21:48.

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kelly09 For This Useful Post:

    JessiW  (10-03-2013),LilaJ  (08-03-2013),shelby27  (09-03-2013)

  6. #674
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,164
    Thanks
    463
    Thanked
    591
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies, Im sorry for not being around much, as I keep saying life is really crazy busy atm. This week is a bit quieter, so hopefully ill be around a bit more.

    This is going to be a long one, so maybe grab a coffee (or wine if its afternoon lol)

    Butterfly, I am so sorry af arrived for you. I hope that your move went well and was not too stressful.

    Kelly, Sorry for your bfn's, has af arrived yet? hope you are enjoying your busy weekend

    Lila, I agree with everyone else, definitely time for a new fs. I hope finding one is easy and you get an appt fast.
    Lila,

    MCB, Good to hear your acupuncture went well, I really need to get my butt into gear and make an appt, I keep saying I want to but just dont make it happen. How did you find out that they specialise in fertility? Did you just ring around and ask? there are a few I know of around me but I cant find any reviews on any of them.
    How is your engagement party planning going? is it really soon?

    Rainbow, great to hear you got to freeze 4 embryos how are you feeling, any symptoms yet?

    Teeja, Yay for Dr. Hope! and an appointment so soon, and yay for ovulating

    Squiggs, hope you enjoy your few months off TTC. before you know it May will be here and you will get your BFP!

    Channy, how is your 2WW going? when in af due?

    Jessi, Im so sorry to hear about your chem I hope you are doing ok and will keep my fx that next month is yours for a sticky BFP

    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    O is tonight and we just finished dtd hopefully that should do the trick
    Will start the TWW tomorrow.
    haha, I often wonder how many of our posts are done on a phone or ipad while ladies are lying down with bums on pillows! GOOD LUCK sending you lots of baby dust.


    afm, Im gearing up to o, and hoping with all my might that this month is ours. I went to the doc last week who wants to test DH's sperm and gave me a refferal for a fs. It knocked me for 6, I was not prepared that she would say that! I was sure she would tell me to just keep trying.
    we are going to give it another 2 months before we do anything though, DH thinks its too soon and is not ready to test his swimmers, (SO FRUSTRATING!!! MEN!!!!) So we decided are going to try preseed, and then discovered its sold out EVERYWHERE, even online! So im going to pick up some Mabye Baby lubricant today instead.
    Its also our first wedding anniversary today and we are spending it together staining and oiling our new deck how romantic!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

    shelby27  (10-03-2013)

  8. #675
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,259
    Thanks
    1,046
    Thanked
    1,752
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Hi Ladies, Im sorry for not being around much, as I keep saying life is really crazy busy atm. This week is a bit quieter, so hopefully ill be around a bit more.

    This is going to be a long one, so maybe grab a coffee (or wine if its afternoon lol)

    Butterfly, I am so sorry af arrived for you. I hope that your move went well and was not too stressful.

    Kelly, Sorry for your bfn's, has af arrived yet? hope you are enjoying your busy weekend

    Lila, I agree with everyone else, definitely time for a new fs. I hope finding one is easy and you get an appt fast.
    Lila,

    MCB, Good to hear your acupuncture went well, I really need to get my butt into gear and make an appt, I keep saying I want to but just dont make it happen. How did you find out that they specialise in fertility? Did you just ring around and ask? there are a few I know of around me but I cant find any reviews on any of them.
    How is your engagement party planning going? is it really soon?

    Rainbow, great to hear you got to freeze 4 embryos how are you feeling, any symptoms yet?

    Teeja, Yay for Dr. Hope! and an appointment so soon, and yay for ovulating

    Squiggs, hope you enjoy your few months off TTC. before you know it May will be here and you will get your BFP!

    Channy, how is your 2WW going? when in af due?

    Jessi, Im so sorry to hear about your chem I hope you are doing ok and will keep my fx that next month is yours for a sticky BFP


    haha, I often wonder how many of our posts are done on a phone or ipad while ladies are lying down with bums on pillows! GOOD LUCK sending you lots of baby dust.


    afm, Im gearing up to o, and hoping with all my might that this month is ours. I went to the doc last week who wants to test DH's sperm and gave me a refferal for a fs. It knocked me for 6, I was not prepared that she would say that! I was sure she would tell me to just keep trying.
    we are going to give it another 2 months before we do anything though, DH thinks its too soon and is not ready to test his swimmers, (SO FRUSTRATING!!! MEN!!!!) So we decided are going to try preseed, and then discovered its sold out EVERYWHERE, even online! So im going to pick up some Mabye Baby lubricant today instead.
    Its also our first wedding anniversary today and we are spending it together staining and oiling our new deck how romantic!
    Hi MrsLA, happy wedding anniversary! Like u we are also giving ourselves 2 more months before we see fs and its our wedding anniversary next Sunday, snap! Hope you enjoy ur day piling the deck (that kind of sounds like code for something else haha is it?)

    Tww is going fine, I'm too busy to care about it lol, AF due on our wedding anniversary :/ lol romantic as

  9. #676
    rainbow road's Avatar
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in a glass case of emotion
    Posts
    12,406
    Thanks
    1,187
    Thanked
    8,045
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Happy anniversary MrsLA!!!!

    Symptoms - tough to call because I have no idea what is from the meds and what might be real.

    I have got OHSS which usually you get after EPU but mine started about 8dpo. It can be exacerbated by hCG which I'm hoping is the cause. I am having hCG booster shots, but it came on before my shot, so we will see. My boobies are sore, but have been since before my egg collection so not much to go off. My CM is creamy and my cervix feels different, but once again - could be the result of the boosters. I've also taken my temp the last two days and it's been high - 36.79 yesterday and 36.86 today. So I hope hope hope it is from more than the meds!

    In short, I actually feel like sh!t. I'm really bloated from the OHSS, and my belly is really tender and I constantly feel like I need to poop. But if it's because of my embryo getting snug I don't care, I am over the moon.

    Last night I had two dreams - one where I got a BFP and one where we had a beautiful baby girl, with big blue eyes and a little tuft of light brown hair. So I hope they were actually premonitions!!! Hehe.

    So I'm now 11dpo. I have my final booster shot tonight. AF due on Thurs and BT on Friday. Because I have felt so positive so far, I am really worried about how I will cope if it's negative. But I will cross that bridge when I come to it. I'm going to keep cheering on my little embryo until then!

    Go emby go!

  10. #677
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,164
    Thanks
    463
    Thanked
    591
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Hi MrsLA, happy wedding anniversary! Like u we are also giving ourselves 2 more months before we see fs and its our wedding anniversary next Sunday, snap! Hope you enjoy ur day piling the deck (that kind of sounds like code for something else haha is it?)

    Tww is going fine, I'm too busy to care about it lol, AF due on our wedding anniversary :/ lol romantic as
    Nope, no code (unfortunately) we have been so busy building this new MASSIVE deck that we have been far too tired to do anything else. although Im coming up to O, so we need to find some energy from somewhere haha

    Im hoping af does not show for your anniversary, what an awesome present that would be

  11. #678
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,164
    Thanks
    463
    Thanked
    591
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Happy anniversary MrsLA!!!!

    Symptoms - tough to call because I have no idea what is from the meds and what might be real.

    I have got OHSS which usually you get after EPU but mine started about 8dpo. It can be exacerbated by hCG which I'm hoping is the cause. I am having hCG booster shots, but it came on before my shot, so we will see. My boobies are sore, but have been since before my egg collection so not much to go off. My CM is creamy and my cervix feels different, but once again - could be the result of the boosters. I've also taken my temp the last two days and it's been high - 36.79 yesterday and 36.86 today. So I hope hope hope it is from more than the meds!

    In short, I actually feel like sh!t. I'm really bloated from the OHSS, and my belly is really tender and I constantly feel like I need to poop. But if it's because of my embryo getting snug I don't care, I am over the moon.

    Last night I had two dreams - one where I got a BFP and one where we had a beautiful baby girl, with big blue eyes and a little tuft of light brown hair. So I hope they were actually premonitions!!! Hehe.

    So I'm now 11dpo. I have my final booster shot tonight. AF due on Thurs and BT on Friday. Because I have felt so positive so far, I am really worried about how I will cope if it's negative. But I will cross that bridge when I come to it. I'm going to keep cheering on my little embryo until then!

    Go emby go!
    Im sorry you feel terrible, but fx its all for a good reason, and hopefully your dreams are more like a vision into the future!
    Sorry if its really obvious and Im just having a blonde moment, but what is OHSS? 3
    Go emby go!

  12. #679
    rainbow road's Avatar
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in a glass case of emotion
    Posts
    12,406
    Thanks
    1,187
    Thanked
    8,045
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Im sorry you feel terrible, but fx its all for a good reason, and hopefully your dreams are more like a vision into the future!
    Sorry if its really obvious and Im just having a blonde moment, but what is OHSS? 3
    Go emby go!
    No, sorry. I'm getting used to the IVF abbreviations but that's not in this thread!

    Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome. Basically, the follicles from which eggs have been collected refill with fluid afterwards and then have to drain, and they drain into the abdominal cavity making you bloated and it can be really dangerous. Mine seems to be pretty mild - even though I look about 4 months preg.

    So lots of salt, electrolyte drinks, and protein to help the fluid move back into the organs and eventually get passed out. It's not very fun! But like I said - I will embrace my OHSS with open arms if it's the result of a sticky emby!!
    Last edited by rainbow road; 10-03-2013 at 10:56.

  13. #680
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,061
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked
    156
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    No, sorry. I'm getting used to the IVF abbreviations but that's not in this thread!

    Ovulation hyperstimulation syndrome. Basically, the follicles from which eggs have been collected refill with fluid afterwards and then have to drain, and they drain into the abdominal cavity making you bloated and it can be really dangerous. Mine seems to be pretty mild - even though I look about 4 months preg.

    So lots of salt, electrolyte drinks, and protein to help the fluid move back into the organs and eventually get passed out. It's not very fun! But like I said - I will embrace my OHSS with open arms if it's the result of a sticky emby!!
    It sounds really painful Rainbow. Fx it's because of your little emby getting really snug in there xx


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC and not wanting to move #4
    By ChannyV in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 900
    Last Post: 18-10-2012, 05:27
  2. TTC and not wanting to move #2
    By rainbow road in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 920
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 12:10
  3. TTC and not wanting to move!!!!!!!!!
    By pinkorblue in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1475
    Last Post: 16-08-2012, 19:36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Babybee Prams
Save $50 in our pre-Christmas sale! All Comet's now only $500. Our bassinet & stroller set includes free shipping AUS wide, $75 free accessories, 18-months warranty & a 9 month free return policy. Check out our new designer range today!
sales & new stuffsee all
The Health Hub
Give a new mum a fitness boost for Christmas & New Year. Studio-based, small group training sessions - cardio, strength, core, Pilates & boxing. Choice of 16 hrs per week, flexible-arrival feature - bubs & kids welcome! Gift vouchers available.
featured supporter
Shapland Swim Schools
Semi private learn to swim classes for a maximum of 3 children in specialized heated teaching pools. Our swim schools are located across Brisbane, Ipswich and the Sunshine Coast, ensuring there's a school near you.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!