Closed Thread
Page 64 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    Lila - I've been seeing a naturopath for 2 months now. She's great. She's given me some Vitex and some really disgusting herbs to take everyday. I've been on those and B6 for 2 months so far. The first month I was on the Vitex, my LP didn't change by my pre-menstrual symptoms decreased and I O'd 2 days earlier than usual. This month I O'd on the same day as last month and my LP went from 11 days to 12 days. So it should help. Take it in the morning or it will give you wicked headaches! Definitely fire your FS!
    :
    Thank you Squiggs! Enjoy your time of non TTC! Spend lots of lovely time with your DD and make sure you take some time for yourself also.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LilaJ For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (05-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Ok so even though I thought it would be way too early, I tested this morning and got too lines!!! The second line is very faint but definitely there!!! I'm trying not to get too excited in case it's just a chem but at least I wasn't just imagining feeling different this month ill test again in a few days to see if it gets darker.
    That's BRILLIANT news! Congratulations! Got my for you that everything goes smoothly for you.

Post a pic!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kelly09 For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (05-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM - I want AF to hurry up now. I'm CD29 14-15DPO with an array of BFNs under my belt. I'm ready for cycle 3. HURRY UP AF!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all,

Does anyone know the March testing thread details? or can link it here?

Cheers

Kel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Search march madness

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    that sucks Kelly, but you never know, until AF shows its not over!

I'll post a pic after my next test if it's positive. Going to wait until Friday I think. This is so nerve racking!!! I didn't think anything could make me more anxious than the usual TWW but this definitely trumps it...please stick bub!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    here you go Kelsie : http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...ead!&highlight=

Squiggs e
    njoy your time off TTC - I have a feeling you may infact end up UTD as you aren't trying - Murphys law huh!

Kelly I hope AF shows up for you soon I know how annoying it can be waiting for her to turn up as you know you aren't pregnant! damn bodies!

Acupuncture went really well I was in there for over the hour... very detailed with getting all your family history and eating habits, sleep habits ect.

The acupuncture I am getting is targeted to my liver and gallbladder to help with my PMS, stress, irregular periods and fertility. She thinks once I have my periods settled (another cycle or two) I will be pregnant very quickly as everything else looks good in that area - yay! I have to keep a period and ovulation diary to submit to her each week to show how my cycles are getting better. I have another appt next Monday - very relaxing I must admit

MrsLA and Teeja I know you both are intrested in Acupuncture and I would suggest you go have a few sessions (if you have medibank most if not all is covered) see if you like it - it is very good for irregular/long cycles and helping with knowing your ovualtion days ect. - Can hardly feel the needles either!

This AF was bang on four days so normal for me I used to get 4-5 day AF before BC so nice to know I am on the way back to normal! I will be starting vitex as soon as it arrives to hopefully help my ovulation days

She told me not to waste my time on temping and OPKs - I must have look horrified because there is no way I am not using one or the other... I MUST know something is going on or I would go crazy!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (05-03-2013)

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad the acupuncturist was helpful. FX she gets you UTD soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    Glad the acupuncturist was helpful. FX she gets you UTD soon!
    Thank you!! I hope so too

Thanks
    Reviews
    MCB I definitely agree. Would be hard to not have any clue what's going on. Our bodies are all confusing enough for sure. Fingers crossed she can help you get your BFP!!!