Closed Thread
Page 61 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'd switch FS Lila. There's no point being unhappy with yours when there are so many fantastic ones who will do much more!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

LilaJ  (04-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    wow good morning ladies! so much to catch up when I cannot get on BH for the weekend!

Sorry that AF showed up Squiggs and Butterfly, I am throwing all the baby dust and good vibes I can that you get your BFP soon!!

Squiggs are you still taking a break for a few months?

YAY good work Rainbow.... I have everything crossed you get your sticky bub!!

Kelly - It may still be too early... I hope you get your BFP if not I hope you get AF quickly and you don't need to wait like I did! waiting is the worst!

Teeja - 100 day cycle you must be going out of your mind!! I am so sorry your body is freaking out on you and you get to see Dr Hope soon (perfect name for a FS!)

MrsLA - I hope you get to have the first granddaughter in the family and you get to fall pregnant before you are 30 and give brith in 2013! Fingers are crossed for you!!!

Hi to everyone else

As for me - I am CD4 and AF looks like she is leaving the building after a 4 day visit.... not my usual 5 days but hey close enough! So looking forward to my acupuncture appoinment tonight I hope the Doctor can give me some indication of whats going on! she has a 98% success rate of falling pregnant within 8-16 weeks!! (hope that is me!!) I have ordered some vitex (goes by another name I cannot remember reccomended by a wonderful follow bubhuber ) so hoping that arrives soon as well as by BBT that I ordered online Friday!

My orginal plan of not really trying this month doesn't seem to be working for me... but it is my last chance for a 2013 baby!

Nothing else new with me... I did realise yesterday that I will be (hopefully) in the TWW for my engagament party!! I don't want to drink so I will have to make a non-alcoholic punch for me (as my family have no idea we are TTC!!)

lots of baby dust to you ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Lila doesn't sound like she is doing her job properly, I'm no expert by any means but I would have expected a little bit more from an fs

I'm good thanks cd22 and think I'm o-ing all the signs have been there over the wkend and temp has hit Rick bottom today. Hoping to see a rise tomorrow so I can start tww. Have to have a Pap smear this morning, joy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with Rainbow. Lila if u feel she isn't doing enough then switch. Ur the one paying the fees after all!!

Stick Rainbows emby stick!! R u taking Pregnyl? I found I had sore boobs and usually after the 2nd booster some nausea too.. Not nice! (thanks for your well wishes too )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV;
    and temp has hit Rick bottom today.
    Who's Rick?!

Good luck with the pap smear god I hate them!!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yep pregnyl 1500u.

4 boosters. My boobs are so sore the day after it, but die down quickly. Still sore but not as painful as after the booster!!

I still think I prefer the jabs to the crinone though!!!

Thank you for your sticky vibes!! Hopefully I'll see you in nov DIG! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Happy Monday ladies! Hope the week isn't too hard on you all.

Lila- I really think it might be worth looking into a new FS. Id be really annoyed paying all that money and not getting much help!

Rainbow- I have everything crossed that this is your sticky bub!

Channy- Sucks about the pap smear but yay to O'ing!!

MCB- thanks, I'm going to call today and hopefully I can see her soon.

AFM, I'm pretty sure I O'd on Sunday which FF should confirm by tomorrow. I'm not expecting a BFP at all but to get AF after 100+ day cycle will be wonderfull.

Has anyone started acupuncture yet? I think you were going today MCB? Can't wait to hear how it went.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Teeja For This Useful Post:

LilaJ  (04-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    Happy Monday ladies! Hope the week isn't too hard on you all.

Lila- I really think it might be worth looking into a new FS. Id be really annoyed paying all that money and not getting much help!

Rainbow- I have everything crossed that this is your sticky bub!

Channy- Sucks about the pap smear but yay to O'ing!!

MCB- thanks, I'm going to call today and hopefully I can see her soon.

AFM, I'm pretty sure I O'd on Sunday which FF should confirm by tomorrow. I'm not expecting a BFP at all but to get AF after 100+ day cycle will be wonderfull.

Has anyone started acupuncture yet? I think you were going today MCB? Can't wait to hear how it went.
    Glad you finally O'd Teeja! Would be great if you did get a BFP this cycle you wouldn't need a FS appt then because you will have a sticky bub instead!

Yep, it is me going to acupuncture tonight... I will let you all know how I go and if it is any good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Who's Rick?!

Good luck with the pap smear god I hate them!!
    Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Lila doesn't sound like she is doing her job properly, I'm no expert by any means but I would have expected a little bit more from an fs

I'm good thanks cd22 and think I'm o-ing all the signs have been there over the wkend and temp has hit Rick bottom today. Hoping to see a rise tomorrow so I can start tww. Have to have a Pap smear this morning, joy!
    Does your DH know about you hitting Ricks bottom?