Closed Thread
Page 58 of 135 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 580 of 1343
  1. #571
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,565
    Thanks
    2,851
    Thanked
    1,254
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay Rainbow. Soooo exciting!!!

  2. #572
    Three Little Birds's Avatar
    Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    734
    Thanks
    451
    Thanked
    290
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rainbow that's so exciting!!!

    Well. No sign of AF and although I may see the faintest line on my FRER if I tilt it a certain way I'm going with another BFN this morning. Don't even know what my temp is doing because I got woken up 2 hours early to go into work on an emergency. It's not fair being late and having a BFN. I'm hoping its a sticky bubba just taking its time to show and not the Vitex totally throwing out my system. Will test again Tuesday I think of she hasn't shown by then. I only have one FRER left and I want to see 2 lines on it!!

  3. #573
    rainbow road's Avatar
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in a glass case of emotion
    Posts
    12,408
    Thanks
    1,187
    Thanked
    8,051
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Sounds really positive squiggs!!! Fingers crossed!

    Thanks for the good vibes guys

    Keep them coming...I need this little dude to stick stick stick!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

    Three Little Birds  (02-03-2013)

  5. #574
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked
    31
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Sounds really positive squiggs!!! Fingers crossed!

    Thanks for the good vibes guys

    Keep them coming...I need this little dude to stick stick stick!
    Good luck Rainbow. It sounds really positive. Stick baby stick!!

  6. #575
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,077
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked
    266
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck Rainbow! I hope so much that your little one sticks!

    AFM, I've been off work the past 2 days as my asthma has been quite bad. I went yesterday to see my doctor and she asked how I went getting an appointment with the FS and I told her how I have to wait until May so she gave me a referral to Nicole Hope (what an appropriate name for a FS!) so I will try to get in to her sooner.

    I also mentioned that I still hadn't had AF (cd 100 today) so she sent me for another blood test to check for pregnancy and I'll call for the results today.

    We also got DH sperm analysis results back and everything is fine there which is one less thing to worry about.

    I was feeling a bit crampy on my right side last night and thought maybe AF was coming but I also had some EWCM so did an OPK just to see. I wasn't so sure on the IC but I did a digi too and this is what I got:
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1362178653.303550.jpg

    Can't really argue with that! We'll
    DTD but I'm not expecting to get UTD from this, I'll just be thrilled to get my AF!

    Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Teeja For This Useful Post:

    shelby27  (02-03-2013)

  8. #576
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    Rainbow that's so exciting!!!

    Well. No sign of AF and although I may see the faintest line on my FRER if I tilt it a certain way I'm going with another BFN this morning. Don't even know what my temp is doing because I got woken up 2 hours early to go into work on an emergency. It's not fair being late and having a BFN. I'm hoping its a sticky bubba just taking its time to show and not the Vitex totally throwing out my system. Will test again Tuesday I think of she hasn't shown by then. I only have one FRER left and I want to see 2 lines on it!!
    Do you have a pic?

  9. #577
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    Good luck Rainbow! I hope so much that your little one sticks!

    AFM, I've been off work the past 2 days as my asthma has been quite bad. I went yesterday to see my doctor and she asked how I went getting an appointment with the FS and I told her how I have to wait until May so she gave me a referral to Nicole Hope (what an appropriate name for a FS!) so I will try to get in to her sooner.

    I also mentioned that I still hadn't had AF (cd 100 today) so she sent me for another blood test to check for pregnancy and I'll call for the results today.

    We also got DH sperm analysis results back and everything is fine there which is one less thing to worry about.

    I was feeling a bit crampy on my right side last night and thought maybe AF was coming but I also had some EWCM so did an OPK just to see. I wasn't so sure on the IC but I did a digi too and this is what I got:
    Attachment 32616

    Can't really argue with that! We'll
    DTD but I'm not expecting to get UTD from this, I'll just be thrilled to get my AF!

    Hope you all have a lovely weekend!
    Nice, get bedding

  10. #578
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck rainbow that all sound really good, so when will you be testing?

  11. #579
    rainbow road's Avatar
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in a glass case of emotion
    Posts
    12,408
    Thanks
    1,187
    Thanked
    8,051
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    BT is 15th. Won't test earlier as I have hcg boosters throughout the tww

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

    shelby27  (02-03-2013)

  13. #580
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,146
    Thanks
    909
    Thanked
    392
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck Rainbow!!! Hope bubby sticks for you, sending you lots of sticky baby dust.

    Squiggs fx the next test will have your two lines for you

    Teeja that's awesome . At least you know your body is doing something, even if its not AF. Hopefully if you don't get a BFP out of this O then AF will finally show for you

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

    Three Little Birds  (02-03-2013)


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC and not wanting to move #4
    By ChannyV in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 852
    Last Post: 18-10-2012, 05:27
  2. TTC and not wanting to move #2
    By rainbow road in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 863
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 12:10
  3. TTC and not wanting to move!!!!!!!!!
    By pinkorblue in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1419
    Last Post: 16-08-2012, 19:36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Fridge-To-Go Australasia
Xmas with a NEW Fridge-to-go Lunch Bag! Fridge-To-Go Australasia
Fridge-to-go 8 hour cooler bags are ideal under the Christmas tree! Now in modern lunch bag designs - fill them with toys and chocolate to make parents and kids happy! Stay super cool and eat healthy and fresh food all summer long!
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
Little Kickers NSW
Little Kickers was launched in 2002 in the UK and arrived Down Under in 2009. Our motto is “Play not Push” and we provide a positive fun-filled soccer program for children aged 18 months -7 years in a vibrant, group play environment.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!