Closed Thread
Page 57 of 135 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My mum has been bugging me to give her grandkids forever. She's really p¡$$¡ng me off lately. I just realised I'm in a really bad mood right now. I'm really irritable, stressed out & feel like crying. I really hope it's my hormones going into overdrive to make that sticky bub (I should be 2dpo)... although I do have 2 assignments to write on the weekend & a job interview on Monday (for internal promotion)... so that could be it (well that & the infuriating tww!!!)

Channy- I want to slap your cousin too!!!

Rainbow- so exciting about your little embies. I hope they let you put two in & at least one turns into a gorgeous bubba.

LilaJ- running in the rain sounds like fun... well it would if I was any good at running! lol... maybe a walk in the rain for me?

SquiggsMom- sounds promising... I'll be waiting to see your bfp!

MCB- yay for AF :what: fx the vitex keeps her regular (or, better yet, you get a bfp this cycle!!!)

Butterfly- wow, you've had a really stressful time (makes me feel embarrassed about my rant at the start of this post )... fx you are settled soon & on the way to a bfp.

Waiting- I'm sure your bubba is settling in nicely. I have my fx for a Halloween baby for you (& will want to see a pic of bubs dressed as a jack-o-lantern). I have a friend born on Oct 31 & she is awesome.

Sorry if I've forgotten anyone, but needless to say I wish us all BFPs!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (02-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy - Thanks Channy. Just had another BFN this morning (11-12 dpo) - I am becoming a POAS-aholic.
    It is SO annoying when people butt in with when you want to start your family. It is seriously no one else's business.

Waiting - That makes sense. I had an early scan with my DD come to think of it due to spotting. I think cramping is definitely normal. I mean, your body is changing in there. (So exciting! )

Rainbow - No news is definitely good news! Good luck!

MCB - I am so happy that your AF decided to show. I'm concerned mine won't show up too, so I totally get your frustrating. Onto the next cycle for you! Good luck!

AFM - I am 11-12dpo and have become a POAS-aholic since my batch of IC PG tests arrived. No positives so far!
    Is it really too soon or do people just say that to be nice? I'm mentally moving onto cycle 3 here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I get "enjoy being married for a while" um we've been together 6 years, were ready thanks 27 married nearly a yr also
    Yes there are usually a few verses of this too. Ppl should at least be more original.

Our parents and siblings are all encouraging it too which is nice. They were a bit pushy in asking after we got married but have calmed down now which is good. I'm the eldest on my side and my sisters aren't close to having kids yet so mum is very keen needless to say. I'm glad we are keeping TTC secret though.

AFM still in the waiting game with no real idea when AF is due because of my late O. Not sure when ill test yet. See how long I can hold out really. I also now have a cold which reared its ugly head yesterday . Feeling very cheaply today. At least I only work today and then have two days off to try and recover...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck today Rainbow!!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Thanks Smurfy. Impatiently waiting now!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck, keep us posted on how all the follies are going. Do they just put one back in?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    They put one back in. It's an evenly sized, unfragmented 8 celled embryo

Looked beautiful!!! 2 have been frozen, 2 are being watched to see if they can be frozen and 1 wasn't suitable for freezing...pretty good effort! Good jobs babies

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (02-03-2013),Funchu  (02-03-2013),MrsLA  (03-03-2013),shelby27  (02-03-2013),waitinghoping  (02-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Funchu;7114512
    Waiting- I'm sure your bubba is settling in nicely. I have my fx for a Halloween baby for you (& will want to see a pic of bubs dressed as a jack-o-lantern). I have a friend born on Oct 31 & she is awesome. [/QUOTE]

Thankis, Id love a Halloween baby!!!

Ive got my Fx Rainbow!! Your little 8-celler sounds like its going ahead nicely!!

Butterfly - Ive been thinking of you and everything you have been going through. Just wanted to say you're so strong and send some hugs and baby dust your way

11. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (02-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Between 4-8 cells at 72 hrs is ideal, mine is about 64 hrs old so she's already top of the class!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Over-achiever