Closed Thread
Page 56 of 135 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LilaJ View Post
    Hi Butterfly, I hope you are doing well. How is the house move coming along? When are you due to test?

I had my second peak on CBFM on Monday, so I am 4DPO with AF due 7th March

Hi to everyone else and fingers crossed for all those testing soon!
    I'm still hanging in there although I really do feel like AF is just around the corner. There has been so much stress the past two months in my life and with the move and everything I highly doubt a little bub would want to stick around in my body at the moment The move is coming along though, we feel enormosley inundated with things to do but getting there. We also decided to paint the master bedroom before moving in and doing that each night after work has been a killer!

How are you feeling about this cycle? I will probably test Monday if AF doesn't show by then. I'm 11 dpo today.

Good luck tomorrow Rainbow, I hope they let you put two in! What an excellent fert rate!! I bet you are relieved you got so many good ones

Fingers crossed AF stays away Squiggs!

Sorry to everyone else who has had AF arrive Bummer.
    Last edited by butterfly2013; 01-03-2013 at 11:52. Reason: Correcting Typo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (01-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    MCB - You don't hear this on here much, but yay for AF!! Now you know where you're at. Starting to temp at CD2 isn't a big deal. Whatever app your using will just look at overall trends. Missing a day or two here and there isn't a big deal either. Blackmores makes vitex. It's OTC. I've seen it in Chemist Warehouse. This is my second month on it. So far so good. Just make sure you take it in the morning or you'll get a wicked headache in the afternoon!

Shelby - I hope your scan on Thursday shows lots of happy follies!

Waiting - With DD I had lots of AF type cramps for days. It was my first symptom so FX it's just your little one getting all settled in to a nice warm spot for the next 8 months.

Thanks for the well wishes ladies. Hoping AF stays away!!
    I know... sounds so strange being happy that AF has arrived! I even managed a very weak "I am so happy you are here AF" type smile at 2am when my body woke me up to notify me! Excellent I drive past a chemist warehouse everynight so I will stop by and buy some tonight! Thanks for the tips on temping and the headaches!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    No news is good news right? No call from the lab this morning so that hopefully means all of my little embies are hanging in there and dividing beautifully for me <3

I've been thinking about them all day!

Squiggs- sounds positive!

MCB- yay for AF, I think temping is a good idea.

Channy, fx for miracle BFP!

Everyone else, hope you're not going too crazy this cycle!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (01-03-2013),shelby27  (01-03-2013),Three Little Birds  (01-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So exciting rainbow

So my cousin who announced her pregnancy yesterday texted me last night saying how her ms is so bad and she's had to cancel her big trip, ummm mayb I'm not the right person to complain about preg symptoms too love lol if I could I would have virtually stuck my hand through the phone in cyber space and slapped her

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Kelly - Hope you see a BFP over the coming days, could just be too soon yet still fx

Rainbow - I have no idea what happened with my chem but am hoping I just get AF (or miracle BFP) on 17th as predicted so I can get on with it. Hoping your transfer goes well on the weekend and something sticks like super glue, will be thinking of you

MCB - Happy that AF came so you can start cycke 3, temping will give you a better idea for the coming month so you can see what mgith be going on, if you have another long cycle maybe consider vitex? I use it and now my cycle is banh on 34 days instead of all over the place, good luck, third time luck?!

Shelby - Im glad the clomid didnt make you too sick, good luck with o and I guess you'll be bding this weekend

Squiggs - FX for you, hoping af stays away

Lila, Jessie, Butterfly - hoping af stays away for you all, let the sympton spotting begin

MrsLA - sorry that AF showed up, it gets harder every time I know, but hopefully your long awaited bub is just around the corner

waiting - stick lil bubba!!

Pigeon - hang in there, it seems like such a long time and I would have felt like giving up after that long but it has to happen soon! hoping for you

Happy Friday Yall xx
    Thanks Channy, I don't think we will be dtd this weekend well only practice not baby related. AF just left the building and i read that O should be 5-9 days after the last tablet (today) yet my scan is in 6 days, so not sure how that works...

Thanks
    Reviews
    So exciting rainbow

So my cousin who announced her pregnancy yesterday texted me last night saying how her ms is so bad and she's had to cancel her big trip, ummm mayb I'm not the right person to complain about preg symptoms too love lol if I could I would have virtually stuck my hand through the phone in cyber space and slapped her
    Argh!!! How insensitive are some ppl! I'm sick of hearing ppl complain about how hard it is once you have a kid. I swear I want to slap them! Granted they don't know we are TTC but I'm almost 27, married almost a year, just upgraded to a family car and are doing renos to our house...pretty much spells planning a family. Yet these women keep saying to me "oh don't rush! You have it so easy now, enjoy it while you can". Grrrrr...does anyone else get told that? Definitely want to slap them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I get "enjoy being married for a while" um we've been together 6 years, were ready thanks 27 married nearly a yr also

Thanks
    Reviews
    I get "enjoy being married for a while" um we've been together 6 years, were ready thanks 27 married nearly a yr also
    I get this all the time... don't have kids straight away enjoy being engaged and married before going down that road.

so glad no one actually knows we are TTC or I would get it so much more!

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My Mom wanted a grandbaby so bad she told me to get started as soon as we became engaged. She said she'd hold it during the ceremony and watch it while we were on our honeymoon.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (01-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2013 View Post
    I'm still hanging in there although I really do feel like AF is just around the corner. There has been so much stress the past two months in my life and with the move and everything I highly doubt a little bub would want to stick around in my body at the moment The move is coming along though, we feel enormosley inundated with things to do but getting there. We also decided to paint the master bedroom before moving in and doing that each night after work has been a killer!

How are you feeling about this cycle? I will probably test Monday if AF doesn't show by then. I'm 11 dpo today.
    Hang in there Butterfly! You have been through an awful lot in the past few months. Lets hope you get an anazing gift of a BFP in the coming week!

I'm not really sure how I feel this cycle, perhaps a tiny bit hopeful. A bit of cramping in the past few days but not really sure what is going on with that.

Training for a half marathon in May, which is helping to keep my mind off symptom spotting. I just ran 3.5kms tonight in the bucketing rain, which really took some motivation. Looking forward to the weekend and a new week

Good luck testing, let us know how you go!
    Last edited by LilaJ; 01-03-2013 at 18:23.