Closed Thread
Page 55 of 135 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    AF HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!!!! But with a vengeance I am sooo sick today! I have been awake since 2am in mind numbing agony so many clots and very heavy flow (sorry TMI)... Hoping I can make it through the day at work.

Although never been so happy to actually know I am back on track and guess I am CD1 of cycle #3! And acupuncture booked in for Monday I feel a bit more hopeful

Got into work an hour early only to be locked out of the office and finally get in to check my email and someone ever so kindly accidentally sent me an email all about a lady having a baby in finance... so welcome to Friday here is a bunch of photos of a baby bump that isn't yours nice reminder hey?

anyways enough about me...

Hello MrsLA we have missed you on here I will let you know how acupuncture goes and if it is worth doing!

Squiggsmom that sounds very promising I have everything crossed you can give your little "squiggs" a beautiul sibling in 8 months!! You deserve it

Hi Butterfly hope you are well... I hope you get a BFP this month lots of March BFPs please!!

Lila I hope you also get a March BFP! how nice would it be all moving into the same DIG? lots of friendly faces (and by faces I mean Avatars of course )

Jessi I hope temping gives you a good insight into how your cycles are going... I think I will start temping this cycle... but from CD2 as I need to pick up my BBT tonight... I am hoping one day late won't be too bad. AF kinda snuck up on me hehe!

Rainbow
    I hope this is the start of a beautiful little baby for you and your DP! I have everything crossed for you!!

Hi waiting! Hope you get to see a beautiful strong perfect heartbeat in 3 weeks!! Please let us know how you go and please keep popping in we care about you and want to hear all your updates! (well I know I do )

Pheww. That was a long post! sorry to make you all read that (provided you did of course )

Have a very lovely Friday xx

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (01-03-2013),Three Little Birds  (01-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Squiggs, I have my fingers crossed for you! A new month, a new season. This has to be the month for all of us with beautiful BFPs!

Rainbow, thinking of you and wishing you a safe and success implantation.

Waiting, sending lots of hugs to you. I cannot wait to hear of your first scan and your beautiful growing bub!

MCB, fantastic that your AF has finally arrived. Sorry that you are in pain though. Onto a new month for you!

Fingers crossed March is the lucky month for all of us!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LilaJ For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (01-03-2013)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Channy, after my chem everything went back to normal pretty quickly, except my AF was heavier than usual.

But, I miscarried pretty much at the time AF was due, not sure if it's different if you miscarry after...probably a bit heavier because you've got a bigger mass of cells

I ovulated 14 days later, too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies happy Friday!!!

MCB what a great way to start the day lol, it can only go up from here At least you are back in the game and can focus on this month and a Nov bub.

Waiting I'm sending you all the sticky vibes I can, I hope the next few weeks fly by!! What's your due date?

Rainbow how are the follies today? Transfer still Saturday?

AFM had my last clomid tablet today, was pretty good got a bit of nausea and tired but otherwise all good. So now I'm waiting to O and have a scan on Thursday morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Squiggs- Fx she stays away and you get your BFP
    MCB - Yay Im so glad AF has finally arrived for you!!

Quote Originally Posted by kelly09 View Post
    Waiting - Glad to hear you're doing well. It's good that you can have a scan at 8 weeks. Here in the UK, the first scan isn't until 12 weeks. What symptoms do you have?
    Thanks! I get an 8 week scan because the IVF clinic does them routinely to double check everything is as it should be before handing over to the OB. I think I would have had one anyway because of my history of m/c before 8 weeks (and the last one was a missed m/c, had no h/b at the 8 week scan) Still have to go to the GP to get a referral to the OB which makes no sense but oh well!!

My symptoms so far have really only cropped up in the last day or so (around the 5 week mark, 21dpo) - Sensitive, itchy boobs, cramping, backache and more tired than usual. Im really hoping the cramping is someone settling in for the next 8 weeks, as I didnt get it with the angel babies (but did with DD!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shelby - Fx you O soon and this is your month.

I calculated Im due Nov 1, but the FS said Oct 30 so will wait and see what the 8 week scan says!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Kelly - Hope you see a BFP over the coming days, could just be too soon yet still fx

Rainbow - I have no idea what happened with my chem but am hoping I just get AF (or miracle BFP) on 17th as predicted so I can get on with it. Hoping your transfer goes well on the weekend and something sticks like super glue, will be thinking of you

MCB - Happy that AF came so you can start cycke 3, temping will give you a better idea for the coming month so you can see what mgith be going on, if you have another long cycle maybe consider vitex? I use it and now my cycle is banh on 34 days instead of all over the place, good luck, third time luck?!

Shelby - Im glad the clomid didnt make you too sick, good luck with o and I guess you'll be bding this weekend

Squiggs - FX for you, hoping af stays away

Lila, Jessie, Butterfly - hoping af stays away for you all, let the sympton spotting begin

MrsLA - sorry that AF showed up, it gets harder every time I know, but hopefully your long awaited bub is just around the corner

waiting - stick lil bubba!!

Pigeon - hang in there, it seems like such a long time and I would have felt like giving up after that long but it has to happen soon! hoping for you

Happy Friday Yall xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    AF HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!!!! But with a vengeance I am sooo sick today! I have been awake since 2am in mind numbing agony so many clots and very heavy flow (sorry TMI)... Hoping I can make it through the day at work.

Although never been so happy to actually know I am back on track and guess I am CD1 of cycle #3! And acupuncture booked in for Monday I feel a bit more hopeful

Got into work an hour early only to be locked out of the office and finally get in to check my email and someone ever so kindly accidentally sent me an email all about a lady having a baby in finance... so welcome to Friday here is a bunch of photos of a baby bump that isn't yours nice reminder hey?

anyways enough about me...

Hello MrsLA we have missed you on here I will let you know how acupuncture goes and if it is worth doing!

Squiggsmom that sounds very promising I have everything crossed you can give your little "squiggs" a beautiul sibling in 8 months!! You deserve it

Hi Butterfly hope you are well... I hope you get a BFP this month lots of March BFPs please!!

Lila I hope you also get a March BFP! how nice would it be all moving into the same DIG? lots of friendly faces (and by faces I mean Avatars of course )

Jessi I hope temping gives you a good insight into how your cycles are going... I think I will start temping this cycle... but from CD2 as I need to pick up my BBT tonight... I am hoping one day late won't be too bad. AF kinda snuck up on me hehe!

Rainbow
    I hope this is the start of a beautiful little baby for you and your DP! I have everything crossed for you!!

Hi waiting! Hope you get to see a beautiful strong perfect heartbeat in 3 weeks!! Please let us know how you go and please keep popping in we care about you and want to hear all your updates! (well I know I do )

Pheww. That was a long post! sorry to make you all read that (provided you did of course )

Have a very lovely Friday xx
    Thanks MCB I didn't start temping till about CD6 but I have long cycles so didnt seem to matter. FF is really good with charting it all too. Hopefully it works for you too. Happy for you that AF arrived, now you can work on a March sticky bub!

Good luck Squiggs!!! Sounds promising, fx it goes as well as its sounding.

Channy I hope AF shows soon for you so you can get on with the next month. The waiting must be frustrating.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post

MCB - Happy that AF came so you can start cycke 3, temping will give you a better idea for the coming month so you can see what mgith be going on, if you have another long cycle maybe consider vitex? I use it and now my cycle is banh on 34 days instead of all over the place, good luck, third time luck?!
    Thank you!! I will look into that... I hate not knowing how long my cycles will be!

Do you need a script or just a over the counter thing? I may grab some tonight with my BBT if it is over the counter

I am hoping third time is the charm

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MCB - You don't hear this on here much, but yay for AF!! Now you know where you're at. Starting to temp at CD2 isn't a big deal. Whatever app your using will just look at overall trends. Missing a day or two here and there isn't a big deal either. Blackmores makes vitex. It's OTC. I've seen it in Chemist Warehouse. This is my second month on it. So far so good. Just make sure you take it in the morning or you'll get a wicked headache in the afternoon!

Shelby - I hope your scan on Thursday shows lots of happy follies!

Waiting - With DD I had lots of AF type cramps for days. It was my first symptom so FX it's just your little one getting all settled in to a nice warm spot for the next 8 months.

Thanks for the well wishes ladies. Hoping AF stays away!!