Closed Thread
Page 54 of 135 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, Sorry I have not been around too much.
    well af showed up yesterday morning, and although I was expecting her, I am feeling more and more helpless each time she comes along, and I'm getting more and more down at the start of every cycle I wish I had some of all of your positivity! Can you bottle it and send me some?????

Rainbow, that is really really exciting! I have all my parts crossed that your little zygote will stick around and grow into a beautiful little bubba! When will you know if they transfer 1 or 2 back?
    Squiggs, sorry for your bfn, you know its still early

Channy, its so hard to hear of others pregnancy's, we all feel your pain and I know totally believe it is possible to be 100% happy for someone and 100% Jealous at the same time!

MCB, I really hope for your sake your cycle hurries up and decides what the hell is happening. I keep saying I want to try acupunture, but have no Idea how to know if any particular place is good. Ive googled a lot, and their websites are all pretty lame, so I'm finding it really hard to tell.
    I cant wait to hear how you go on Monday.

Pigeon, so sorry af arrived for you. Cycle 20 wow I admire you and can not imagine how hard it must be to be where you are. I am sure it will happen for you, and really hope that cycle 21 is your lucky one.
    Just out of curiosity, did you fall preg easily with your other 2?

Jessi, I have no Idea about temping, so I just hope its all good news for your in the coming week or 2

Everyone else, I hope that you are all doing well

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (01-03-2013),Three Little Birds  (28-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bummer AF found u again MrsLA and Pigeon

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    They'll let me know on Saturday morning MrsLA

I'm surprised how much I want my little babies back inside of me. I'm glad I am doing a 3dt.

Sorry to hear AF showed up. This thread is due for some new BFPs. Apart from waiting, it's been ages!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

MrsLA  (03-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting - How are you? What's the latest? I feel really out of the loop at the moment. Can't keep up!

MrsLA - Sorry AF arrived. If the average couple takes 5 months to conceive, then this month is yours! Good luck!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kelly09 For This Useful Post:

MrsLA  (03-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly09 View Post
    Waiting - How are you? What's the latest? I feel really out of the loop at the moment. Can't keep :
    I'm doing well thanks for asking I'm 5 weeks today, starting to get some symptoms so that's reassuring. Just desperately hoping that this one sticks and there's a heartbeat at the 8 week scan.. Fx!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm hoping it sticks and has a lovely heartbeat too waiting

Does anyone know after a chem if you usually get AF the next month on time? And ovulate normally in anyone's experience?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting - Glad to hear you're doing well. It's good that you can have a scan at 8 weeks. Here in the UK, the first scan isn't until 12 weeks. What symptoms do you have?

Channy - Not sure what happens after Chem, Channy. Hope you're doing well.

Just had a big batch of pregnancy tests delivered. Couldn't resist -
    Another BFN 10-11 dpo at 4pm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly09 View Post
    JessiW - Do you have to get up at the same time each morning if you're temping?
    Hey Kelly, yes you need to do it the same time every morning. Easier to do on the weekdays than the weekend but I set my alarm for the same time every morning and just go back to bed if its a day off or something . Generally try to do it within a half hr range at the most.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2013 View Post
    Thanks Kelly. 9 dpo today. x
    Hi Butterfly, I hope you are doing well. How is the house move coming along? When are you due to test?

I had my second peak on CBFM on Monday, so I am 4DPO with AF due 7th March

Hi to everyone else and fingers crossed for all those testing soon!

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Pigeon & MrsLA - so sorry the witch showed up. You ladies have been trying so long I'm sure that your BFP is right around the corner! Whether it's your first or your 4th, that void still feels so big when you can't complete your family the way you want.

Jessie - hope your TWW goes by fast

AFM - Trying not to get too excited. AF due today. Temp still up, CP - high, firm, and closed, hardly any cramps, and really white creamy CM. Usually she's reared her ugly head by now. I know that can all change relatively quickly but it's all positive for right now. Except the damn HPT!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (01-03-2013),MrsLA  (03-03-2013)