Closed Thread
Page 51 of 135 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    11 DPO. I caved and tested this morning. BFN on FRER. Didn't have high hopes for this month due to all the stress around O time. AF due tomorrow. Hope she doesn't show because if she does we aren't trying for a few months. A baby in Dec or Jan just doesn't work for several reasons.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    CD37 for me and no AF yet.

I think I will go crazy if my cycle goes over 40 days. Having no control over what my body is doing is making me go a little nutty.

Good luck Rainbow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    11 DPO. I caved and tested this morning. BFN on FRER. Didn't have high hopes for this month due to all the stress around O time. AF due tomorrow. Hope she doesn't show because if she does we aren't trying for a few months. A baby in Dec or Jan just doesn't work for several reasons.
    Good luck Squiggs! I hope you get your BFP this month! I have everything crossed that AF stays away for you!

I am feeling the same... My wedding is in November and I don't want to be pregnant like over 6 months pregnant at the time... so looks like we may be taking a step back from actively trying for the next couple of months and if it happens then great I will embrace it but otherwise not actively trying until a few more months so I am not huge on the day!

Haven't told that idea to DF yet, I am sure he will not like it but want to enjoy my day without being all swollen and tired hehehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So my cousin who is the same age as me and started trying at Christmas just announced she is pregnant due October. I am happy for her but reading it made me want to burst into tears

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    So my cousin who is the same age as me and started trying at Christmas just announced she is pregnant due October. I am happy for her but reading it made me want to burst into tears
    Sorry Channy, always hard when you hear other peoples good news.

two of my close friends just announced they are pregnant and another friend just gave birth the other day so I know how you feel!!

never mind all the new celebrity baby announcements I have seen lately!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh I know! And I'm not unhappy for them just sooooo freaking jealous lol

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Oh Channy, it's so hard isn't it?

I just got the call 6 of my 8 fertilised normally. One or two will be put back on Saturday.

Keep growing my beautiful babies xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post

I just got the call 6 of my 8 fertilised normally. One or two will be put back on Saturday.

Yay is that good? So what happens now? Two get put in and the dr help them implant? Sorry I have absolutely Nfi how any of it works but am interested.

Yes it's so hard, the two of us were talking at Christmas about TTC and she was saying how they were going to start trying but thought they'd have trouble, lucky for them first crack and bam! They live in kimba and so do some of our other cousins who have recently fallen preg. We're going up for Easter and I'm going to get me some of that country air and hp it works haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post

That's good. What do they do to help them stick once they put them back in?

I hope this is finally it for you and you get your BFP.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    4 Hcg booster shots every 3 days