Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #7

Quote Originally Posted by kelly09 View Post
    Trade?
    Hmm ??? Depends if I get a BFP this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2013 View Post
    Im hoping we all get there soon! Im usually quite positive and think what will be will be but Im having an awful day today I'm just sick of it all. Never thought it would be this hard. Starting to think we really do have to go down the ivf road. Its hard to accept when you really want 3-4 kids and cant afford to seek assistance for just one.

Sorry, rant now over, lol.
    Oh I hope it's not too much longer it sucks when u have a downer day, but allow urself to vent Hun x

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (15-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yes you were there too Rainbow! (that was very early days for you, I remember!)

Snow - love it, just cant stand the cold!!! Why cant it be hot and snow, how cool would that be??!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Rant away, we all have those days.

Month 9 for me ttc#2.....
    I know how you feel Shelby. I'm feeling the same at the moment. The $8k plus costs of Ivf/icsi are scary. We cannot afford it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2013 View Post
    Im hoping we all get there soon! Im usually quite positive and think what will be will be but Im having an awful day today I'm just sick of it all. Never thought it would be this hard. Starting to think we really do have to go down the ivf road. Its hard to accept when you really want 3-4 kids and cant afford to seek assistance for just one.

Sorry, rant now over, lol.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (15-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok ladies, so I'm on another forum too (a British one that is nowhere near as good ) and there's two ladies on there who have just told me something that has made me feel like using opks and checking bbt is useless!

I know everyone is different, but one woman said it took her 6 months to conceive and in that time she NEVER got a positive OPK?! The other lady was raving on about CBFM (Clearblue fertility monitor) yet said the 2 months that she got pregnant (she m/c the 1st) her bbt didn't actually peak!

As I've just done another negative OPK, I found this information a bit frustrating! I'm relying on OPKS (and maybe in the future BBT as well) to give some insight as to what my ovaries are doing in there!

My OPKs tell me to wait 10 minutes before checking the result. Does everyone do this? Because I know I don't. I pretty much just take the first reading and wait 30 seconds or so before binning it! Half of the time the one line is barely there. Maybe I'm not really human?

To those of you or have had positive OPKs in the past, how long does it normally take for the darker second line to show. Is it immediate? Just pulled my OPK out of the bin from earlier and I can see a faint second line that wasn't there when I binned it. Starting to feel a little silly for not waiting the time stated on the packet.
    Last edited by kelly09; 14-02-2013 at 00:43.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Happy valentines day ladies! Hope you all have a lovely day!

Thanks
    Reviews

Happy valentines Day!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kelly09 View Post
    Ok ladies, so I'm on another forum too (a British one that is nowhere near as good ) and there's two ladies on there who have just told me something that has made me feel like using opks and checking bbt is useless!

I know everyone is different, but one woman said it took her 6 months to conceive and in that time she NEVER got a positive OPK?! The other lady was raving on about CBFM (Clearblue fertility monitor) yet said the 2 months that she got pregnant (she m/c the 1st) her bbt didn't actually peak!

As I've just done another negative OPK, I found this information a bit frustrating! I'm relying on OPKS (and maybe in the future BBT as well) to give some insight as to what my ovaries are doing in there!

My OPKs tell me to wait 10 minutes before checking the result. Does everyone do this? Because I know I don't. I pretty much just take the first reading and wait 30 seconds or so before binning it! Half of the time the one line is barely there. Maybe I'm not really human?

To those of you or have had positive OPKs in the past, how long does it normally take for the darker second line to show. Is it immediate? Just pulled my OPK out of the bin from earlier and I can see a faint second line that wasn't there when I binned it. Starting to feel a little silly for not waiting the time stated on the packet.
    When I get my positive opks they come up straight away. I like and use oraclefertility.com.au

Every opk might be different slightly. Usually I get light opks that gradually get darker to a positive.

I guess you just have to give them a go and make up your own mind about them, they might work for you great, everyone is different.

Thanks
    Reviews

Did you test again Channy? Pic?