Closed Thread
Page 49 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 490 of 1344
  1. #481
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Harrisdale WA
    Posts
    923
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked
    261
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lol perhaps a group buy?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to miss_petepie For This Useful Post:

    Funchu  (27-02-2013)

  3. #482
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    A little girl for me would be great!

  4. #483
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,207
    Thanks
    390
    Thanked
    621
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    okay I will place the order staright away, get express shipping! and may get a discount buying in bulk

    I would love a little girl too Shelby!

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

    MrsLA  (28-02-2013),shelby27  (27-02-2013)

  6. #484
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sydney, NSW
    Posts
    4,087
    Thanks
    1,466
    Thanked
    1,215
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    I am interested in starting acupuncture... does anyone know how much it generally costs (any money back from Medicare?) and is it a specialist you need to go to or just any place? thanks
    Hey MCB, I did acupuncture for a few months. Not sure if it helped in getting my BFP but definitely go with someone who specialises in fertility so they work on your reproductive system. Be sure to ask them on their success rate for pregnancies.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

    MrsLA  (28-02-2013)

  8. #485
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,207
    Thanks
    390
    Thanked
    621
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Hey MCB, I did acupuncture for a few months. Not sure if it helped in getting my BFP but definitely go with someone who specialises in fertility so they work on your reproductive system. Be sure to ask them on their success rate for pregnancies.
    Thanks FTM I love you popping in here giving advice and support!

    My new GP is a womens health specialist so I think she can refer me to someone good (actually I think she may do it herself - i will check!) and I sure will ask their success rate!

    Don't think all the needles in the world will help me get AF.... CD36 and still not here!!!

  9. #486
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sydney, NSW
    Posts
    4,087
    Thanks
    1,466
    Thanked
    1,215
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Thanks FTM I love you popping in here giving advice and support!

    My new GP is a womens health specialist so I think she can refer me to someone good (actually I think she may do it herself - i will check!) and I sure will ask their success rate!

    Don't think all the needles in the world will help me get AF.... CD36 and still not here!!!
    Nawwww I love coming in here helping where I can

    Have you tested lately?? Maybe you didn't ovulate this cycle? Not sure hun .. sux!

    Worst case scenario, if AF doesn't come you can always take Provera (I think that's what it's called) to bring on AF

  10. #487
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,207
    Thanks
    390
    Thanked
    621
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Nawwww I love coming in here helping where I can

    Have you tested lately?? Maybe you didn't ovulate this cycle? Not sure hun .. sux!

    Worst case scenario, if AF doesn't come you can always take Provera (I think that's what it's called) to bring on AF
    I am not sure if I didn't ovulate or I did late but missed it either way I did an IC Monday morning and it was a BFN so definitely not UTD.

    If I don't get AF in the next week I will be making a doctors appoinment and hopefully something will happen... I hate waiting - feel so useless

  11. #488
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,565
    Thanks
    2,851
    Thanked
    1,254
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    okay I will place the order staright away, get express shipping! and may get a discount buying in bulk

    I would love a little girl too Shelby!
    Can I be in on the deal too? Do you think they'd give an even bigger discount for twins? Buy one, get one free maybe?

  12. #489
    rainbow road's Avatar
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in a glass case of emotion
    Posts
    12,406
    Thanks
    1,187
    Thanked
    8,045
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Well I had 11 eggs collected, and 8 have been injected with sperm. Find out in morning how many have fertilised. This is going to be a very long few days.

  13. #490
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,259
    Thanks
    1,046
    Thanked
    1,752
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck rainbow!


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC and not wanting to move #4
    By ChannyV in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 900
    Last Post: 18-10-2012, 05:27
  2. TTC and not wanting to move #2
    By rainbow road in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 920
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 12:10
  3. TTC and not wanting to move!!!!!!!!!
    By pinkorblue in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1475
    Last Post: 16-08-2012, 19:36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Mother and Baby Shop
Save $$$ during our Christmas Sale Mother and Baby Shop
Great prices on Schoenhut kids pianos, toys, baby clothing as well as big brands like Pigeon, NUK, Cherub Baby and many more. Sale starts on 1 November 2016 and ends on the 27 December 2016. Hurry! Place your order today!
sales & new stuffsee all
The Health Hub
Give a new mum a fitness boost for Christmas & New Year. Studio-based, small group training sessions - cardio, strength, core, Pilates & boxing. Choice of 16 hrs per week, flexible-arrival feature - bubs & kids welcome! Gift vouchers available.
featured supporter
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!