Closed Thread
Page 40 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #7

Waiting OMG that is the best news is heard all week!! Congratulations!!! Xoxoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #7

I love the name Lily. Unfortunately my mum has a dog called Lily & one of my friends from school called her daughter Lily, so it's out for me

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

PS Waitinghoping - you are totally welcome to "lurk". You inspire hope in me & I'm sure also in anyone else ttc!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    PS Waitinghoping - you are totally welcome to "lurk". You inspire hope in me & I'm sure also in anyone else ttc!

Yes definitely agree! Gives us all hope seeing someone have their dreams come true very deservingly. Inspires you to keep going
    Plus we want to keep up with how you are going waiting!

AFM still not exactly sure how many DPO I am so just waiting until I expect AF to be due in about a week and a half. Feeling really run down and exhausted lately, as well as feeling lots of little twinges and things down there. But I'm sure I'm just symptom spotting as I think it's way to early to be feeling things happening...damn TWWsends you loopy

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC and not wanting to move #7

[QUOTE=waitinghoping;7101353]Thanks so much for your congrats and support guys, it means heaps Im going to continue to lurk here for a bit if thats ok with you all??!!

Yay Waiting! So happy for you! Absolutely lurk away. We would miss you otherwise. I am sure I can speak for all of us when I say I really appreciate your advice and your positivity

Thanks
    Reviews
    Naww thanks guys. I really appreciate all the support Ive had in here. Im going to hang around cos I really want to see you guys get all your BFPs too!! We've been through a bit of a sticky bfp "drought" lately... lets hope the ball is getting rolling again!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2013 View Post
    Kayla? She's more of an old work mate. We haven't caught up in ages but still chat on FB. If its the same person, Kaylas kids are just adorable!
    Yep definitely same person.
    We are also pretty close to Kayla and her DP, so If you happen to speak to her I would appreciate if you didnt mention this strange little coindince, no one knows we are ttc. (I'm sure you wont, we are all in the same ttc boat but just felt better saying it)
    Kaylas children are ace, very cheeky, but ace all the same. My DH has a really good relationship with them especially their girl, she has always had a little thing for him

Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    I love the name Lily. Unfortunately my mum has a dog called Lily & one of my friends from school called her daughter Lily, so it's out for me
    thats the same as me liking alexis, and shortening it to Lexi, BUT in the same week, 2 weeks ago, a good friend called her dog Lexi, and a friend called their baby Lexi

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    thats the same as me liking alexis, and shortening it to Lexi, BUT in the same week, 2 weeks ago, a good friend called her dog Lexi, and a friend called their baby Lexi
    Thats my DDs name. We shorten it to Lexi but she tells everyone her name is "Alexis"

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Yep definitely same person.
    We are also pretty close to Kayla and her DP, so If you happen to speak to her I would appreciate if you didnt mention this strange little coindince, no one knows we are ttc. (I'm sure you wont, we are all in the same ttc boat but just felt better saying it)
    Kaylas children are ace, very cheeky, but ace all the same. My DH has a really good relationship with them especially their girl, she has always had a little thing for him
    What a small world yep, secrets safe with me. I havent actually seen Kayla in quite a long time and only met her daughter once but love the pics of the kids she puts up on FB. I never really talk with her anymore, just comments here and there on FB Actually, years ago (when I was 18 or so), I was pretty close with her so its a shame we drifted apart. Anyway, enough sentimental stuff, lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Totally small world.
    I reakon we have probably crossed paths at some stage! Ive know Kayla pretty well for the past maybe 8 years, so no doubt we have been at some of the same parties or something. Bizarre really.

I assume you are from the eastern suburbs?