Closed Thread
Page 35 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC and not wanting to move #7

Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    I'm so happy, excited and nervous forger today! I'll be sure to ill be sure to cuddle bubs and give her enough love from all of us.
    I might even whisper in her ear, and ask her to send all of us one of her little baby friends!
    Aw Mrs LA thats just gorgeous! Be sure to let us know her name. I love baby names

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well a definite clear no arguing BF...N for me today!

Looks like I will just be having a long cycle.

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Channy - that sucks!! Have you had a progesterone test at Cd21 yet? If you're in month 7 maybe you can ask for a FS referral anyway. By the time you get an apt it'll be almost a year and FX you won't even need it! But don't be embarrassed, the tests told you you were pregnant!

Mumsical - Glad your body is behaving and that you have a plan. Sometimes a plan B is all you need to take some of the stress away. Hopefully you won't need to go that far and you get a BFP next month!

Shelby - I thought you were only a few days ahead of me! Then I thought I was going crazy! 8DPO (or I guess 9 now) is still early days. I always have moments of "nope, not this cycle" followed by "yup, this is the one!" The TWW is so frustrating! Chin up hun, that BFP may be just around the corner!

Kelly - So true, it will happen, just taking it's time for some of us!

Lila - Happy BDing!

MrsLA - Good thinking about asking bubs to tell her friends we are ready for them! Get a sneaky pic too if you can!

MCB - sorry about the BFN. Hopefully it's just AF taking a break for about 12 months!

AFM - right smack in the middle of the first week of the TWW at 4DPO. Level headed now but we'll see what happens in my crazy head in a few days! Glad there's a handful of us going through the same thing!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (21-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Well a definite clear no arguing BF...N for me today!

Looks like I will just be having a long cycle.
    MCB .. I'm POSITIVE it'll happen for you and soon

Sorry to hear about your situation Channy
    I agree with SquiggsMom, definitely have your CD21 (7dpo) bloods taken to see where your progesterone is at at that part in your cycle. When I had this test done my first progesterone came back at 16.9 which is not good to say the least. At least not good enough tot sustain a pregnancy. Another cycle came back at 15 which is barely ovulated (borderline). Not long after I went on clomid and progesterone came back at 69! Second clomid cycle came back at 48 and that's when we got our sticky BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    MCB .. I'm POSITIVE it'll happen for you and soon
    Thanks FTM! I hope so

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry ladies ive been flat out last couple of days and i forgot how quickly this thread moves...

Channy im so sorry it was a chem I agree with the others get your 21 day test done next cycle and go from there. I hope you are doing ok.

Shelby - def still in with a chance, i thought you were only a few days ahead of me and im 6dpo today.

MCB - sorry you got a BFN...fx for you next cycle.

AFM i think im 6dpo so only another week to wait, im trying to be laid back about it and wont test unless AF is late.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Sorry to hear about bfn MCB mayb it's still coming? Not over til AF arrives!

Question for anyone, should I count yesterday with <5 hcg blood test as cycle day 1? Even though iv had no sign of bleeding,

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies I'm new here and joining the thread. I'm well overdue for af but constantly getting bfn... Fingers are crossed but trying not to get hopes up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Sorry to hear about bfn MCB mayb it's still coming? Not over til AF arrives!

Question for anyone, should I count yesterday with <5 hcg blood test as cycle day 1? Even though iv had no sign of bleeding,
    Hmmm not sure Channy. The Fertility clinics count CD1 as the first day of "full flow" before 12 noon.. I would think that now that your hcg is low, your body will ovulate then to expect AF in about 2 weeks(ish)... who knows.... sorry Im not much help!

Welcome Mellie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Question for all you ladies - How many hours after your positive OPK do you consider to be 1dpo?