Closed Thread
Page 33 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Channy - so sorry hun. Def sounds like a chem. You had a digi positive so you must have had something in there for a bit

Shelby27 - Poo! Hopefully March will be our month - will you get the chance to test in March??

FF confirmed ovulation for me today (3 days ago) so FX that my next cycle is as perfect as this one and I get a sticky bean! I also got my DH to agree that if we are not pregnant by our FS appointment in April, we will be getting some sperm frozen before he goes away so that I can do IVF and hopefully get pregnant during his 5 month absence. I really hope it doesn't come to that but somehow having this backup plan eases a bit of the pressure I feel

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #7

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Thank you, I'm not sad just glad to know where I'm at.i basically had a chem
    Sorry to hear this sweetie!! Big hugs we will get through this together!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Why are you out Shelby? Thought you were only a couple days past ovulation?
    10dpo I think BFN

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Why are you out Shelby? Thought you were only a couple days past ovulation?
    10dpo I think BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    Channy - so sorry hun. Def sounds like a chem. You had a digi positive so you must have had something in there for a bit

Shelby27 - Poo! Hopefully March will be our month - will you get the chance to test in March??

FF confirmed ovulation for me today (3 days ago) so FX that my next cycle is as perfect as this one and I get a sticky bean! I also got my DH to agree that if we are not pregnant by our FS appointment in April, we will be getting some sperm frozen before he goes away so that I can do IVF and hopefully get pregnant during his 5 month absence. I really hope it doesn't come to that but somehow having this backup plan eases a bit of the pressure I feel
    I had a digi positive just last night, very weird

Thanks
    Reviews

Yeah I should get a chance because I start clomid and they will regulate my cycles, no more long cycles!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

That's a good plan!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    10dpo I think BFN
    Actually I'm only 8dpo maybe there is still a chance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Actually I'm only 8dpo maybe there is still a chance.
    Plenty of chance xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hay all, another really busy week at work, so I'm reading along but not having much time to post.

Mcb, your party sounds great ohhhhh I love punch. If I'm not utd might have to make some for my 30th. (If I am preg everyone misses out lol). Hugs for your bfn, maybe you o'd late?????

Waiting. Ohhh exciting. Fx for you hopefully af stays far far away

Butterfly, I'm exactly the same up to 6dpo I'm all cool then the 2ww crazies kick in at 7dpo (which I'm at tomorrow) HELP ME

Sorry to hear channy, like missx said don't ever be embarrassed. Hope your doin ok and that lucky month 7 is all yours!

Sorry your out shelby, hugs and keep smiling

Lila, hope your bd'ing like a rabbit, when are u due to o.

I feel a massive serge of bfps in early march

One of my beasties got booked to have her caesar today, they booked her for TOMORROW. EEEEEEExcited!!!!!
    She is 38 weeks and just found out bubs is breach, so they are taking her out tomorrow.. I'm so excited for them and can't wait to meet her. I really (selfishly) hope they are up for visitors tomorrow arvo.