Closed Thread
Page 20 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So I've just had another positive OPK. WTF?
    Thats a positive -negative - positive in the last 24 hours!
    I guess this is why they say you should stop testing after your first positive!
    Last edited by kelly09; 17-02-2013 at 22:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Butterfly that sounds almost just like me too so your not crazy...unless we both are . Haha. I get so many weird aches before and during ovulation. At the moment been aching and feeling nauseous for a past few days yet still haven't had a pos OPK. Thought I would have had one over the weekend, unless I missed it . Even thinking of having today off work coz I feel so crappy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelly, I'm not sure about the OPK. I'm yet to see a pos result. Wouldn't have thought you could get a pos,neg,pos. Could your test sample the second time have been diluted due to drinking lots or anything? Maybe something like that could affect it. Only a guess though, sorry I can't be more helpful.
    Keep up the BDing though in case a positives a positive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #7

Morning ladies well this morning my test was a clear bfn. I'd love to think it is because I have so much hcg that the test broke but will c from bt on Wednesday. How are u all? Gosh I hate Mondays! Have a wonderful week all xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh Channy, I was really hoping it was your month. Fingers crossed you get a good result at your blood test. When was AF due?

Kelly, I get confusing OPKs like that sometimes too! I'm just about ready to ditch them and temping because they confuse me so much.

AFM, cycle day 89 and no sign of AF at all. I did have a large amount of EWCM this morning so did an OPK and it was negative so I have no idea what is going on there! I went and saw my cousin and her newborn boy last night and had some more cuddles. It was so lovely and made me realise just how much I do want one of my own

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    Oh Channy, I was really hoping it was your month. Fingers crossed you get a good result at your blood test. When was AF due?

Kelly, I get confusing OPKs like that sometimes too! I'm just about ready to ditch them and temping because they confuse me so much.

AFM, cycle day 89 and no sign of AF at all. I did have a large amount of EWCM this morning so did an OPK and it was negative so I have no idea what is going on there! I went and saw my cousin and her newborn boy last night and had some more cuddles. It was so lovely and made me realise just how much I do want one of my own
    AF was due last Monday

Aw Teeja cd89! Ur body is really testing you but you have remained so calm and doing really well where I know some of us would have lost the plot by now. Hugs xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    MCB, tell us what you are planning for your wedding already, do you have a rough idea when? formal/relaxed, sit down/cocktail etc. I cant wait to see your ring, I LOVE diamonds!
    Oh, and I think you should sneak in an early test!
    I love talking about weddings

I am thinking between August - Novemeber this year. I was thinking of having it in Perth (born and raised there) but more than likely have it in Brisbane in the mountains. it will be vintage themed and will be more casual and a cocktail type event. no bridesmaids ect

I did a test on sunday but it was a BFN hoping it might be too early!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

I have my fingers crossed that it is your month Channy and you had so much hcg that you did indeed break the test

have fun planning your party MrsLA! I love planning parties!!

woo so happy you got a positive OPK Kelly!!

Hello to everyone and good luck to any testing this week...

CD26 for me today and no idea about DPO... Did a test on Sunday and bfn i am hoping it is too early but I am 90% sure I didn't even ovulate! oh well... hopefully March is a better month for me!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Morning ladies!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

I have my fingers crossed that it is your month Channy and you had so much hcg that you did indeed break the test

have fun planning your party MrsLA! I love planning parties!!

woo so happy you got a positive OPK Kelly!!

Hello to everyone and good luck to any testing this week...

CD26 for me today and no idea about DPO... Did a test on Sunday and bfn i am hoping it is too early but I am 90% sure I didn't even ovulate! oh well... hopefully March is a better month for me!
    Mayb just too early, I have a good feeling its ur month xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (18-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Mayb just too early, I have a good feeling its ur month xx
    I hope so!!

Can't be too greddy though... getting pregnant AND engaged all in the one month hehehe

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (19-02-2013)