Closed Thread
Page 2 of 135 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #7

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    It was so bad! Luckily I didn't take the minutes in this meeting otherwise that would of been very awkward! I think I made the lady a bit uncomfortable by looking at her stomach non-stop

I yawn as soon as my phone rings... must be 'cause it is always bad news or more work!
    I find that as soon as I shove something in my mouth to eat my phone rings

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    YES!!! So annoying... I get that and then I wait until I finish chewing ect and the guy across the office says really loudly "Are you going to answer your phone" argh Yes but I don't want to talk with my bloody mouth full!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Yay new thread! I always yawn Before I answer the office Phone lol. I wish it was Friday lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes! This is me all the time, lol.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (13-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We will be doing nothing for V day, Im pretty sure DH does not even know its tomorrow lol, we have never done anything special so why start now?

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    So jealous you are ovulating MrsLA and Shelby!
    Im sure you prob o'd earlier, when you had your near pos opk's
    Im glad I am o'ing but man, Ive got some wicked cramps and pinching happening tonight

Not the best pic but I sneakily took it at work at my desk.
    This made me laugh shelby, because I did exactly the same thing, my bag lives under my desk, so i actually bent down to my bag, like i was getting something and took the pic while i was under the desk. Im so glad no one walked passed or they would know i was bonkers.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (13-02-2013)

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy - Congrats!! I hope this is a sticky one! Let us know what the test says. Is it bad that I'm jealous you've had a BFP three times and I've had none? I hope third time is a charm!

Rainbow - Completely understand about avoiding BH. Sometimes you just need a break. FX the next time we see you there will be a baby ticker at the bottom of your signature!

MrsLA - glad I'm not the only one whose OPK test line isn't the same color all the way through. Happy BDing!

Shelby & MCB - Glad you girls finally O'd. Fx for BFPs!

AFM - I've decided we've been TTC too long because this is the second time since I've been around that we've started a new round for this thread! CD10 for me. I'll take some of that banana ice cream to tide me over while I wait!We aren't doing anything special tomorrow either. Totally forgot V-Day. Hopefully hubby forgets too or I'll feel really bad!
    Last edited by Three Little Birds; 13-02-2013 at 18:30. Reason: Computer freaked out!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (13-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    We will be doing nothing for V day, Im pretty sure DH does not even know its tomorrow lol, we have never done anything special so why start now?

Im sure you prob o'd earlier, when you had your near pos opk's
    Im glad I am o'ing but man, Ive got some wicked cramps and pinching happening tonight

This made me laugh shelby, because I did exactly the same thing, my bag lives under my desk, so i actually bent down to my bag, like i was getting something and took the pic while i was under the desk. Im so glad no one walked passed or they would know i was bonkers.
    Haha we are twins then

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    Channy - Congrats!! I hope this is a sticky one! Let us know what the test says. Is it bad that I'm jealous you've had a BFP three times and I've had none? I hope third time is a charm!

Rainbow - Completely understand about avoiding BH. Sometimes you just need a break. FX the next time we see you there will be a baby ticker at the bottom of your signature!

MrsLA - glad I'm not the only one whose OPK test line isn't the same color all the way through. Happy BDing!

Shelby & MCB - Glad you girls finally O'd. Fx for BFPs!

AFM - I've decided we've been TTC too long because this is the second time since I've been around that we've started a new round for this thread! CD10 for me. I'll take some of that banana ice cream to tide me over while I wait!We aren't doing anything special tomorrow either. Totally forgot V-Day. Hopefully hubby forgets too or I'll feel really bad!
    Don't b jealous of my BFPs as they've all ended in tears and this one prob will to, bt only 16 so well c what happens. I'd rather have never had one than been through this crap.

Hp u get ur bub soon xx

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Don't b jealous of my BFPs as they've all ended in tears and this one prob will to, bt only 16 so well c what happens. I'd rather have never had one than been through this crap.

Hp u get ur bub soon xx
    Aww, I hope not. At least you know you can get pregnant even if a FS has to make them stick. I'm jealous you're super fertile! I just wonder if there's something physically wrong that I can't!! Funny how perspectives are so different. I hope this one sticks for you and makes all your tears worth it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We don't celebrate valentines day either. It's our 1st wedding anniversary at the end of next month so much more excited about that
    the year went so fast!!!