Closed Thread
Page 15 of 135 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 1344
  1. #141
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,061
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked
    156
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default TTC and not wanting to move #7

    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Did these opks this afternoon. Gonna keep bedding just incase
    Oh wow you are still getting very dark pos..hopefully a good sign

  2. #142
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default TTC and not wanting to move #7

    Quote Originally Posted by pigeonpairplusone View Post
    Oh wow you are still getting very dark pos..hopefully a good sign
    I have no idea what it could mean I'm guessing it can't be anything bad though.....hopefully. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!? The dr said I did have two eggs so maybe it's positive for 4 days due to that?

  3. #143
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,146
    Thanks
    909
    Thanked
    392
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow I haven't been on in a few days, there has been so many posts haha took ages to catch up!
    Lots of things have been happening with you lovely ladies

    Lila - wow that sounds amazing about your half marathon, wish I was that fit, and motivated enough hehe.

    Channy- fingers still crossed for you!!! Hopefully the psychics are right!

    Mrs LA - valentines bub would be amazing great reason to celebrate it!

    Shelby - good luck with your ovulating, definitely still looks positive. Happy bding!

    Teeja - those cycles are so long you poor thing I thought 35 was bad enough. Hopefully you won't make it to 100

    MCB - that was such a wonderful proposal, congratulations!!! Very romantic sounds like you've got a great one

    AFM waiting to O. Have been testing with OPKs every day for the past week (due to the long cycles and trying to work my body out) and they are gradually getting darker it will happen over the weekend. Lots of BDing just in case

    hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, anyone have plans?

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

    shelby27  (15-02-2013)

  5. #144
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,164
    Thanks
    463
    Thanked
    591
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MY goodness this thread can move fast while I am at work! I only BH from my phone while at work and generally just quick flicks through.

    MCB, tell us what you are planning for your wedding already, do you have a rough idea when? formal/relaxed, sit down/cocktail etc. I cant wait to see your ring, I LOVE diamonds!
    Oh, and I think you should sneak in an early test!

    Channy, I am only 1-2dpo, can i test yet lol

    Teeja, 86 day cycle, WOW that is crazy I really hope you get som answers soon and that you get to a fs sooner than may. I cant imagine how hard that must be when ttc, how frustrating. Ive heard good things about acupuncture, you should give it a go.

    Lila, great work doing a half marathon! amazing achievement.

    Lilsmurfy, welcome back, so glad you enjoyed yourself.

    Squiggs, YAY for March fs! hopefully you dont need it though.

    Shelby, Im sorry I can not help you at all with your opk's. I say they are definitely pos, but I have no idea why for 4 days. 3

    Butterfly, so glad that you have had a good night last night, and that you were able to take a little break. have a good weekend and catch that pesky egg!

    Pigeon, that is pos for sure! happy bd'ing

    Jessi, good luck with the opks, have a great weekend bd'ing.

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

    JessiW  (15-02-2013),pigeonpairplusone  (15-02-2013),shelby27  (15-02-2013),Three Little Birds  (16-02-2013)

  7. #145
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,259
    Thanks
    1,046
    Thanked
    1,752
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default TTC and not wanting to move #7

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    MY goodness this thread can move fast while I am at work! I only BH from my phone while at work and generally just quick flicks through.

    MCB, tell us what you are planning for your wedding already, do you have a rough idea when? formal/relaxed, sit down/cocktail etc. I cant wait to see your ring, I LOVE diamonds!
    Oh, and I think you should sneak in an early test!

    Channy, I am only 1-2dpo, can i test yet lol

    Teeja, 86 day cycle, WOW that is crazy I really hope you get som answers soon and that you get to a fs sooner than may. I cant imagine how hard that must be when ttc, how frustrating. Ive heard good things about acupuncture, you should give it a go.

    Lila, great work doing a half marathon! amazing achievement.

    Lilsmurfy, welcome back, so glad you enjoyed yourself.

    Squiggs, YAY for March fs! hopefully you dont need it though.

    Shelby, Im sorry I can not help you at all with your opk's. I say they are definitely pos, but I have no idea why for 4 days. 3

    Butterfly, so glad that you have had a good night last night, and that you were able to take a little break. have a good weekend and catch that pesky egg!

    Pigeon, that is pos for sure! happy bd'ing

    Jessi, good luck with the opks, have a great weekend bd'ing.
    No no no no testing please young lady, wait til that egg gets nice and snuggled

  8. #146
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,061
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked
    156
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default TTC and not wanting to move #7

    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    I have no idea what it could mean I'm guessing it can't be anything bad though.....hopefully. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!? The dr said I did have two eggs so maybe it's positive for 4 days due to that?
    I'm not really sure maybe your surge will go for longer because of the two eggs? Like you said I don't think it's a bad thing so fx!

  9. #147
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default TTC and not wanting to move #7

    I just read online that sometimes opks can last longer because of the ovidrel shot and the extra HCG so maybe that's it. In that case I would of Oed Tuesday night (like the dr said) so maybe Wednesday was 1dpo and today is 3dpo. See what happens in 10 days.

  10. #148
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    232
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked
    33
    Reviews
    0
    Hi everyone!

    Hope everyone had a lovely Valentine's Day!

    DP and I went out for a lovely 3 course meal. There was no proposal though - unlike you MCB! Congratulations! Sounds like a very romantic proposal as well. Imagine you made a Valentine's baby in the same month!
    I can't wait to get engaged - 9 years we have been together!

    Channy - Thanks for your reassuring words about the OPKs. I'm going to give them a couple of months and see how they go. Might move onto the bbt after that. Hope all is well with you and bub in there.

    Shelby - that definitely looks like a positive to me too! But google always has the answer

    This forum is so busy that it really is hard to keep up! What's everyone getting up to this weekend?

  11. #149
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    3,998
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked
    677
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Selfish Vent ahead: Im over TTC. 18 months has done my head in. Feel like crap tonight.

  12. #150
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,259
    Thanks
    1,046
    Thanked
    1,752
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default TTC and not wanting to move #7

    Oh waiting wish I could give u a hug, throw something if it helps!


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC and not wanting to move #4
    By ChannyV in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 900
    Last Post: 18-10-2012, 05:27
  2. TTC and not wanting to move #2
    By rainbow road in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 920
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 12:10
  3. TTC and not wanting to move!!!!!!!!!
    By pinkorblue in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1475
    Last Post: 16-08-2012, 19:36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Springfree Trampoline
Give the Ultimate Christmas Gift Springfree Trampoline
The World's Safest Trampoline™ is now also the world's first Smart Trampoline™. Sensors on the mat detect your every move and your jumps control fun, educational and active games on tablet. Secure the Ultimate Christmas Gift today!
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
The Fix Program Sydney CBD and Broadway
Pregnancy and women's health physio, pregnancy and new mum Pilates classes taught by our physios for you and bub. Pregnancy back and pelvic pain. Also, we treat postnatal and women of all ages. Incontinence, prolapse, sexual and pelvic pain.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!