Did these opks this afternoon. Gonna keep bedding just incase
    Oh wow you are still getting very dark pos..hopefully a good sign

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #7

Quote Originally Posted by pigeonpairplusone View Post
    Oh wow you are still getting very dark pos..hopefully a good sign
    I have no idea what it could mean I'm guessing it can't be anything bad though.....hopefully. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!? The dr said I did have two eggs so maybe it's positive for 4 days due to that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow I haven't been on in a few days, there has been so many posts haha took ages to catch up!
    Lots of things have been happening with you lovely ladies

Lila - wow that sounds amazing about your half marathon, wish I was that fit, and motivated enough hehe.

Channy- fingers still crossed for you!!! Hopefully the psychics are right!

Mrs LA - valentines bub would be amazing great reason to celebrate it!

Shelby - good luck with your ovulating, definitely still looks positive. Happy bding!

Teeja - those cycles are so long you poor thing I thought 35 was bad enough. Hopefully you won't make it to 100

MCB - that was such a wonderful proposal, congratulations!!! Very romantic sounds like you've got a great one

AFM waiting to O. Have been testing with OPKs every day for the past week (due to the long cycles and trying to work my body out) and they are gradually getting darker it will happen over the weekend. Lots of BDing just in case

hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, anyone have plans?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (15-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MY goodness this thread can move fast while I am at work! I only BH from my phone while at work and generally just quick flicks through.

MCB, tell us what you are planning for your wedding already, do you have a rough idea when? formal/relaxed, sit down/cocktail etc. I cant wait to see your ring, I LOVE diamonds!
    Oh, and I think you should sneak in an early test!

Channy, I am only 1-2dpo, can i test yet lol

Teeja, 86 day cycle, WOW that is crazy I really hope you get som answers soon and that you get to a fs sooner than may. I cant imagine how hard that must be when ttc, how frustrating. Ive heard good things about acupuncture, you should give it a go.

Lila, great work doing a half marathon! amazing achievement.

Lilsmurfy, welcome back, so glad you enjoyed yourself.

Squiggs, YAY for March fs! hopefully you dont need it though.

Shelby, Im sorry I can not help you at all with your opk's. I say they are definitely pos, but I have no idea why for 4 days. 3

Butterfly, so glad that you have had a good night last night, and that you were able to take a little break. have a good weekend and catch that pesky egg!

Pigeon, that is pos for sure! happy bd'ing

Jessi, good luck with the opks, have a great weekend bd'ing.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (15-02-2013),pigeonpairplusone  (15-02-2013),shelby27  (15-02-2013),Three Little Birds  (16-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    MY goodness this thread can move fast while I am at work! I only BH from my phone while at work and generally just quick flicks through.

MCB, tell us what you are planning for your wedding already, do you have a rough idea when? formal/relaxed, sit down/cocktail etc. I cant wait to see your ring, I LOVE diamonds!
    Oh, and I think you should sneak in an early test!

Channy, I am only 1-2dpo, can i test yet lol

Teeja, 86 day cycle, WOW that is crazy I really hope you get som answers soon and that you get to a fs sooner than may. I cant imagine how hard that must be when ttc, how frustrating. Ive heard good things about acupuncture, you should give it a go.

Lila, great work doing a half marathon! amazing achievement.

Lilsmurfy, welcome back, so glad you enjoyed yourself.

Squiggs, YAY for March fs! hopefully you dont need it though.

Shelby, Im sorry I can not help you at all with your opk's. I say they are definitely pos, but I have no idea why for 4 days. 3

Butterfly, so glad that you have had a good night last night, and that you were able to take a little break. have a good weekend and catch that pesky egg!

Pigeon, that is pos for sure! happy bd'ing

Jessi, good luck with the opks, have a great weekend bd'ing.
    No no no no testing please young lady, wait til that egg gets nice and snuggled

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    I have no idea what it could mean I'm guessing it can't be anything bad though.....hopefully. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!? The dr said I did have two eggs so maybe it's positive for 4 days due to that?
    I'm not really sure maybe your surge will go for longer because of the two eggs? Like you said I don't think it's a bad thing so fx!

Thanks
    Reviews

I just read online that sometimes opks can last longer because of the ovidrel shot and the extra HCG so maybe that's it. In that case I would of Oed Tuesday night (like the dr said) so maybe Wednesday was 1dpo and today is 3dpo. See what happens in 10 days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

Hope everyone had a lovely Valentine's Day!

DP and I went out for a lovely 3 course meal. There was no proposal though - unlike you MCB! Congratulations! Sounds like a very romantic proposal as well. Imagine you made a Valentine's baby in the same month!
    I can't wait to get engaged - 9 years we have been together!

Channy - Thanks for your reassuring words about the OPKs. I'm going to give them a couple of months and see how they go. Might move onto the bbt after that. Hope all is well with you and bub in there.

Shelby - that definitely looks like a positive to me too! But google always has the answer

This forum is so busy that it really is hard to keep up! What's everyone getting up to this weekend?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Selfish Vent ahead: Im over TTC. 18 months has done my head in. Feel like crap tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Oh waiting wish I could give u a hug, throw something if it helps!