Closed Thread
Page 132 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1343
  1. #1311
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,077
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked
    266
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I don't think charting is for me lol! I'll see what my FS says at the end of the month when I see her...

  2. #1312
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,878
    Thanks
    3,011
    Thanked
    1,644
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    This is what mine looks like today...
    Attachment 34809
    I just had a look at my last 2 charts, and my temp started dropping a bit at 4 dpo on both of them, dropped again at 5 dpo and then started rising again at 8 dpo. You're still a fair bit higher than you were on day 14, so I wouldn't be too worried. Good luck

  3. #1313
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,077
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked
    266
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I just had a look at my last 2 charts, and my temp started dropping a bit at 4 dpo on both of them, dropped again at 5 dpo and then started rising again at 8 dpo. You're still a fair bit higher than you were on day 14, so I wouldn't be too worried. Good luck
    Thanks Lil Smurfy I think I'm just stressing because I feel like this is my first propper chance.

  4. #1314
    Three Little Birds's Avatar
    Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    734
    Thanks
    451
    Thanked
    290
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Thanks funchu, now that its said I've ovulated I'm thinking of stopping temping for the tww to reduce stress
    Good idea. It is so much less stress. Which is good because your DH is having an a**hole moment! Aren't they always supposed to be in the mood?

    Teeja - your chart or your thermometer are on crack. One of them needs rehab. My FS wasn't all that concerned with the fact that I was even charting, OPKS, CP/CM. Didn't ask to see them at all. But they may be because I had a progesterone test @ day 21 a few cycles ago that told him about ovulation. Now I'm tracking ovulation anyway this cycle and the next. Yours will probably do the same. I'd skip the charting if it's too stressful. Just my 2 cents.

    AFM - blood test today and another one on Monday. I'm a pin cushion!

  5. #1315
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked
    5
    Reviews
    0
    Hi everyone! I'm on my 2nd round of clomid and I got my blood results today and ob/gyn said i have ovulated.... What are the fsh, lh, progesterone levels when you ovulate??

  6. #1316
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,077
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked
    266
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    Good idea. It is so much less stress. Which is good because your DH is having an a**hole moment! Aren't they always supposed to be in the mood?

    Teeja - your chart or your thermometer are on crack. One of them needs rehab. My FS wasn't all that concerned with the fact that I was even charting, OPKS, CP/CM. Didn't ask to see them at all. But they may be because I had a progesterone test @ day 21 a few cycles ago that told him about ovulation. Now I'm tracking ovulation anyway this cycle and the next. Yours will probably do the same. I'd skip the charting if it's too stressful. Just my 2 cents.

    AFM - blood test today and another one on Monday. I'm a pin cushion!
    She has asked me to chart she even gave me one to fill out. I might look at replacing my thermometer tonight. I'm not even sure if I have O'd as I have EWCM again...

  7. #1317
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,878
    Thanks
    3,011
    Thanked
    1,644
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    She has asked me to chart she even gave me one to fill out. I might look at replacing my thermometer tonight. I'm not even sure if I have O'd as I have EWCM again...
    Is your FS going to do a BT to confirm o?

  8. #1318
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,077
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked
    266
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Is your FS going to do a BT to confirm o?
    Yes I have to do that next Thursday which will be CD24.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Teeja For This Useful Post:

    JessiW  (11-04-2013)

  10. #1319
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    2
    Reviews
    0
    Hi ladies,

    I did the CD21 blood test last month, although I was also temping and turned out I O'd CD20, so hormone levels were low, but still normal range thankfully. GP gave me copies of results which was good!

    But this month, according to chart, am CD24 and no O yet. Very annoying as we actually made a good go of it re: dtd! Gah! What do you do...

    Anyone else not O some times?

  11. #1320
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    sydney
    Posts
    545
    Thanks
    346
    Thanked
    83
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls,
    Some of you may remember me anyway I just wanted to give you all some hope and to try not stress. DH and I used to stress about making sure we dtd a lot at o time. The month I got my BFP we had hardly dtd at all I will try upload a pic of my chart for u all to c. after ttc for 18 months I understand ur pain an stress.
    Baby dust to you all and hope to see all of you in the graduates thread soon.


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC and not wanting to move #4
    By ChannyV in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 852
    Last Post: 18-10-2012, 05:27
  2. TTC and not wanting to move #2
    By rainbow road in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 863
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 12:10
  3. TTC and not wanting to move!!!!!!!!!
    By pinkorblue in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1419
    Last Post: 16-08-2012, 19:36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Obstetrician, Gynaecologist, IVF Specialist
Dr Terry Sheahan - Brisbane Obstetrician, Gynaecologist, IVF Specialist
Dr Terry Sheahan is a highly respected Obstetrician, Gynaecologist and IVF Specialist on Brisbane's Northside. To book an appointment or for information about his Affordable Low-Gaps Obstetrics please call his rooms on (07) 3353 3100
featured supporter
Maternity Clothes
Looking to buy maternity clothes? :: Check the bubhub directory of local & online maternity clothes shops :: Find preloved maternity wear
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!