Closed Thread
Page 13 of 135 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #7

Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    Yep that was me!
    I'm up to day 86 of my current cycle and my scan in mid Jan showed I had ovulated but I haven't had AF yet... I can't get in to the FS I was referred to until mid may but if I get to 100 days I'm going to go back to my GP to see if she can refer me to someone else I can see sooner.

I've also got the number of an acupuncturist that specializes in fertility from a friend that has PCOS that was seeing her and is now 26 weeks pregnant. So hopefully that helps, if only to bring on AF.

I'd love to get my BFP soon, so many babies around at the moment, off to see my cousin and her baby boy this afternoon for lots of cuddles!
    Wow I will never complain about my long cycles again

Hopefully you get some answers soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Wow I will never complain about my long cycles again

Hopefully you get some answers soon.
    Ha, yes! I am the same... I would go NUTS if I had an 80 day cycle. Thats almost 3 months Teeja you poor thing, hope you can get into a different FS sooner!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Thanks Shelby and MCB.

This is my longest so far. The other 2 were 66 and and 37. I've only had 2 AF since the initial withdrawal bleed. It's very frustrating but I'm being positive, we will have some answers soon and will hopefully have our bub by next year

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy - that's a beautiful BFP!! Stick bubba stick!!

Shelby - That barely looks positive to me but I know tests can be different. Good thing you've had other positive ones.

MCB - CONGRATS on the engagement! What a sweetie! My DH designed my ring too so I promise, it'll be worth the wait!

Lil Smurfy - welcome back! I love cruises!

Teeja - so sorry about the long cycle. That's just not fair. Hope your wait for the FS isn't too long (and don't hate me for what's below!)

AFM - The FS office just called and they offered me an earlier appointment! Instead of waiting until May I get to go in at the end of March.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post

Shelby - That barely looks positive to me but I know tests can be different. Good thing you've had other positive ones.

MCB - CONGRATS on the engagement! What a sweetie! My DH designed my ring too so I promise, it'll be worth the wait!

Teeja - so sorry about the long cycle. That's just not fair. Hope your wait for the FS isn't too long (and don't hate me for what's below!)

AFM - The FS office just called and they offered me an earlier appointment! Instead of waiting until May I get to go in at the end of March.
    Oh that's awesome!! Hopefully u won't even need it fx fx fx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (16-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Ha ha! That's ok! Hopefully some of your good luck rubs off on me, I'm on a waiting list with my FS!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Teeja For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

thanks I know it will definitely be worth the wait... just sick of waiting I do that all the time with this TTC business

Oh thats awesome!! Glad you got in earlier

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    MCB- I am so happy for you! Sounds like a proposal to remember and can't wait to see this amazing ring. Can't believe he is designing it for you, sounds like a keeper you should totally have his babies

Lil Smurfy - I am glad your cruise was relaxing, where did you go? How are you feeling? Not long til your next scan is it?

Waiting - Where r u up to? Sorry I am useless at remembering things at the moment and am usually so good. I went to the dr wednesday to be told I had a 25% chance of it panning out as hcg16, but will go back for another bt next wednesday. I am just taking it day by day and not worrying I tested today with a frer which seemed a bit darker and a forelife as attached. Who knows what'll happen, what will b will b

Shelby - are you 1dpo now?

pigeon - when will you be testing next? I am hoping you get your 4th little miracle this year

mumsical
    - hoping your not missing hubby too much

MrsLA - what dpo are you?

Teeja - how are your long cycles going? hp your fs can help you out, was it you that couldn't see them until May? Sorry if I have got that mixed up with someone else, I know you have been ttc for about the same as me now and I would love to see you get your bfp asap xx

Kelly - Don't write yourself off as not o-ing this month just because you never got a pos opk, they just don't work for some people, I have never got a proper pos one and am def o-ing, hang in there

Squigg - isn't it funny how fb and bh has become the first thing you think of when your bored, can't sleep or waiting for something haha

Funchu & Lila - how are you both going?

butterfly - how are you going lovely? i hope you are doing ok xx

right I did my best at personals, so sorry if I missed anyone, have a lovely weekend all xxxxxx
    Yay Channy! That's looking very good!!!

Thanks for asking about me, I'm a lot better today. DH and I went and had a lovely dinner last night and then had Ben and Jerry's ice cream after, gosh that ice cream is yummo! We had a good stress free night. It probably sounds horrible but it was nice to get away for one night without my Dad. I've been around there so much and helping with Mum's things that I feel like I needed a break just to clear my head again. I'm O'ing this weekend too so I'm sure lot's of BD'ing will help cheer my up

I've been so slack on here lately, trying to keep up but getting a bit lost. I will start doing personals again soon. Always thinking about everyone though xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Channy - that's a great looking BFP I have everything crossed for you!

MCB - congrats on your engagement what an exciting time for you

Hi to everyone else I will do personals when I get on a pc.

AFM I thought I had a pos OPK yesterday but just got a massive dark line today, so will prob O overnight Here is a pic
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Channy, we went to new caledonia and Vanuatu. 6 stops. I feel great, no morning sickness or sea sickness. 18 weeks today. I have a scan next Thursday.